InsaneRooster's Insane Greenhouse Winter Grow - 2014

Yea front row...:popcorn:...:circle-of-love:

A VERRY big welcome goes out to you Friend, Thanks for bringing your skill over this side !!!

:adore:

Subbed :) what are your training plans if any?

Thanks for subbing up you are going to be SOOOO needed here !!!

Well i was gunna save this for the first Official Rooster Update but seeing as the Master asked, I want to try and Flux the Greenhouse plant as soon as she is ready (I will be in your yard ALLOT for help with this one Sir) and as for the Monster Haze i will just let them grow the way they feel.

Best and Blessed to you

Hay SG

Good to see you made it here...how was the ride over?

Please pull up a chair and enjoy the ride!

:)

Any seats left? I'm in!

Saved you one right here next to me at the back, i need some help to smoke all this weed from the MONSTER :rofl:

I'm glad I brought my own chair. Can I smoke back here?

Great crowd here Rooster :passitleft:, any fluxin' gonna be goin on in here?

Or just hard work, on your creation of MONSTER 2.0? :goodluck:

Welcome to you BTW...

Ya i hope to attract only the best kind of people here, i mean just look mat the members that has subbed up so far....Epic each one of them!!!

Like i mentioned to LA i will most deff be doing a FLUX as natural some monster too!!!

Happy grow and Smoke

INSANE DUDE!!!!! I have a smile on my face the size of your last monster. If your going to do a monster flux can I call it "Monsters R US"

Also, since they stopped me at the border and kept me from making it to your Harvest last time, I will sneak on a boat and be there in time for harvest (I have a lap top). I'll bring a extra pair of Fiskar soft touch (Arthritis) pruners. (Thanks KJC).

Oh, Yah, Subscribed.

INSANE DUDE!!!!! I have a smile on my face the size of your last monster. If your going to do a monster flux can I call it "Monsters R US"

Also, since they stopped me at the border and kept me from making it to your Harvest last time, I will sneak on a boat and be there in time for harvest (I have a lap top). I'll bring a extra pair of Fiskar soft touch (Arthritis) pruners. (Thanks KJC).

Oh, Yah, Subscribed.

I would like to give a VERRY BIG welcome to my man 60cal....Feel free to do whatever you want over here seeing as you don't have your own please use my journal as yours...

Much love and respect 60

Thank you Sir, is there anyway to put your flux in the ground (rookie question).

One more question Insane Dude, on the ones that you aren't going to flux, are you going to top them and if yes how often and where.

Thanks Rooster.

One more question Insane Dude, on the ones that you aren't going to flux, are you going to top them and if yes how often and where.

Thanks Rooster.

Well i am going to try the flux for the first time will just see how that goes... as for the other plants, they will be mostly clones from the MONSTER i am looking to have about 20 or so going by the end of winter....i will not train or trim them in any way as i want to see what they do on there own, maybe i will train some of them but as for now no plans yet i will advise if this changes.

thanks for getting involved so soon 60 you are a star!!

Happy smokes to you friend!!!

Well, I am looking to have about 20 or so going by the end of winter....

Yeah, this is going to be a nice grow & a pretty cool journal.

Only 20 clones + an Outdoor Flux Monster? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh boy, I am buying stock in a Nug Jar Corporation now, you're going to need quite a bit when the time comes. Also, I may as well invest in some Ladder stock, cause I think you are going to need more than one.

:high-five:

Rooster, I thank you for the personal invite my brother! Last grow gave me a sidzagwa face :laughtwo:, so from your plans on the first page, this grow will definitely top that! Who knows, I might even drop by when head ekaya this Winter.

Now where are these pics dude? :nomo:

Insane!

I'm definitely back for round two! Subbed! :cheer:

I'm fascinated to see how your flux will go. After seeing your jars and your homemade bud trimmer, I can imagine you'll find a way to Roosterise this grow too and make it entertaining for us all :love: :thanks:

Just for interest's sake, living on the highveld are you not worried about frost?

Anyways, all the best brother! And thanks for letting us all watch! :Namaste: :high-five:

well , I am in this party too!!!... subbd' :thumb:

Yeah, this is going to be a nice grow & a pretty cool journal.

Only 20 clones + an Outdoor Flux Monster? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh boy, I am buying stock in a Nug Jar Corporation now, you're going to need quite a bit when the time comes. Also, I may as well invest in some Ladder stock, cause I think you are going to need more than one.

:high-five:

Hay There Festus...

Well like i said OF ALL GOES WELL i should have around 20 MONSTER clones but non to be Fluxed, i am using a Greenhouse strain for that.

Please let me know what Jar co you are buying shares in so i can buy them from the right place plus you can hook me up with mad discount :rofl:

Gardenfairie has 2 in the ground.......:circle-of-love:

Thanks for that, I thinks Trichs has one in the ground as well...

best and Blessed

hi rooster :hippy:

Hi there B real

Good to see you here, Hope it is for the long haul :Namaste:

Best and Blessed to you Sir!

Rooster, I thank you for the personal invite my brother! Last grow gave me a sidzagwa face :laughtwo:, so from your plans on the first page, this grow will definitely top that! Who knows, I might even drop by when head ekaya this Winter.

Now where are these pics dude? :nomo:

Well Well a VERY good day to you AG

Thanks for joining in my friend, it is REAL nice to have you part of this grow!!!

That sidzagwa face made me :rofl: so hard....thanks for making my day with that !!! Well e will see how this grow pans out i hops to buid on the success of the first one and just get better.

Oh the photos wioll be on in the next update in an Hour or so :thumb:

uhlale wamukelekile endlini yami umngane wami

Insane!

I'm definitely back for round two! Subbed! :cheer:

I'm fascinated to see how your flux will go. After seeing your jars and your homemade bud trimmer, I can imagine you'll find a way to Roosterise this grow too and make it entertaining for us all :love: :thanks:

Just for interest's sake, living on the highveld are you not worried about frost?

Anyways, all the best brother! And thanks for letting us all watch! :Namaste: :high-five:

Hay there good to see you have arrived!!!!

Thanks for the kind words and yes i am sure i wil find some way to Roosterised (you won't mind if i steal that word it has a nice ring to it) this grow.

As for the frost yes i was worries but all will be revealed in my next update, i have Roosterised that part to :rofl:

Best and blessed

Mag jy n lekker befokte dag he!!!

Oh HELLS YEAH....

Now i am getting an all star audience for this grow.....BIG welcome to you hope you enjoy it!!!

Best and Blessed

well , I am in this party too!!!... subbd' :thumb:

AWEEE

Welcome to the Mad House .... Hope you enjoy the pure insanity!!!!

Best to you

First Official Rooster Update

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

zf3c.jpg

Hello and welcome to one and all that have subbed up until now and also to those that will still join, it is my great pleasure to bring you this the first of many updates to my new winter Grow Journal.

Ok so as was staited i will me working with 2 main strains this winter, the first is "greenhouse", this one is the seedling and i plan to flux the daylight out of this lady, Here is the first glance of her (i already have the first LB hard at work on her)

P1090105.jpg
P1090096.jpg
P1090095.jpg

I will move her to a bigger pot in about 1-2 weeks then she will be placed under the big lights to start her Veg cycle.

Next is a strain well known to the guys that was around for my last grow...The MONSTER. I will be using clones that are taken from two clones i made about 3 months ago, they where cloned from the MONSTER for this perpose in mind just to make clones but about 2 weeks ago when i cut the last possible clone from them i swiched her over to flower so they can finsh there life. I will not be posting any photos of said clones as i feel they are not ready for the world to see yet but as a consolation prize i will show you the clones i am cloning from.

They are in a Aero-phonic system running on GHE Flora series Nutes with A CFL set-up running the lights. they are also it there own grow tent inside the main grow room so i can have different light cycles in the same room.

P1090102.jpg
P1090106.jpg
P1090107.jpg
P1090108.jpg

Ok so as for my winter set-up
P1090104.jpg
it has 3 stages, i will show you the first now and a part of the 3rd but the stage two is not complete yet i still need to install some lights so i will save that for the next update.

Stage one is the Seedling and Cloning station, It is a simple shelf with 3 CFL tubes over it. This is just for the onset of the plants life after 2-3 weeks here it moves to stage two.

So like i said the stage 2 area is not complete yet so i will show you a glimpse of stage 3, it is my greenhouse outside. This stage is also not done yet but i would say 80% there, the greenhouse is made of a wooden structure with a white cloth type cover called crop guard you might know it as Frost guard, this is just to keep the winter frost off my plants so they can grow "Outdoor" in the winter, io also tent to think the pest issue will be WAY less in here as it is a closed greenhouse that will allow air to pass in and out but not bugs.

P1090099.jpg
P1090101.jpg

Well that is as much of an update that i can give now, But keep tuning in as this grow will fast progress in the next week or so then all will be done on the final set-up.

Please feel free to BOMB me with those questions and comments let's get this ball on the roll

Best and blessed to all!!!

:adore: :420:

And Boom there it is, locked loaded and subbed. Bring it brother man!

High High yogi (i love ding that)

Well you make me happy with those words...

Pull up a chair if the front row my friend enjoy the ride!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke

Back
Top Bottom