Lotz' 2oz/ Plant, 24 Plants Total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

Re: Lotz' 2oz/plant, 24 plants total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

Thanks for showing up JL!! Yeah, the plan is to get a 4" fan for intake but I want to build another tent 1st. I want to be able to fit both my t5's in 1 veg tent and the one in the picture I want to use as a drying/curing room. I won't be able to do it till next harvest but will be done most likely in a few weeks.

Re: Lotz' 2oz/plant, 24 plants total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

Here are the ladies 5 days into flowering, no longer laying down. They are looking healthy, standing up and starting their stretch.
DSCN03773.jpg

Blueberry and 2 Lavender plants vegging.
DSCN03862.jpg

The Skunk #1 plants vegging, my Skunk mother in the back right. She is huge...
DSCN03881.jpg

Just gave everything a feeding. I will be flushing them later in the week. I had to flush 1 plant and I had a build up running off the soil so it is that time.:roorrip:

so how much does it cost to make thoes rooms of yours i like them a lot, i think a tutorial is in order.

yamon!! great looking girls! keep up the great job! I hate doing flushes, but guess what? thats what I'm doing too. I have a girl who is recovering from a Potassium lockout. no bueno. GL man!

Thanks langa!!

NW Green, Those tents were really easy to make:Wood-$70, Panda film-$80, zippers-$25 and staples and screws-$10. This was to make a flower and a veg tent. I can put together a tutorial but will have to wait till I build my 3rd tent. It only took me about 30 minutes to throw up 1 tent. I still have enough materials to build another tent, I just need more wood. I was planning on building a tent in a few weeks and I will be able to take pics to put together a tutorial.

Thanks JL, the flushing is a back breaker, especially for me with a not so good back. All I have to tell myself is it will be worth it in the end and it always is....:grinjoint:

Good deal as long as its not too much trouble i would love a few pictures and a run down it would help a lot

I always like pics, as you can see by my journals. I am a visual person for sure. I got A.D.D. like a mother f#cker!!!! I will probably have one built by this time next month or earlier if cash permits.:) I will post 1 for my cloner also since people have been asking about that as well.

I have been really thinking how much I hate watering!!!! I am really contemplating on going hydro after my current soil grow. Soil is starting to cost me lots of $ and watering each plant by hand is such a hassle. Here is the set up I have been looking at: GH water farm 8 pack, might even got the DIY route on this also, can't be too difficult.:reading420magazine: Will have to do some research, still have a good 3 months to think about.

Hydro intimidates me still, seems like such a juggling act.
I also have a bad back and even watering small plants starts to strain it, I was thinking about installing a auto-watering system next grow.

I should take a pic of the veg/clone box I made. Its alike yours even the dimensions are close, except mine is all wood besides the front. I still need to paint the inside and add a plastic front. All the wood was free from construction sites around my house. Before anyone assumes, the wood was from the scrap piles and I asked first.

I do aero for my clones and don't want to go there for every stage of the plant. I have been thinking possible bubble route. I have been watching a lot of hydro journals and have been since I have been on this site. Seeing journals like Blacklips journal makes me think why not? If I could pull 1/4-1/2 that with my lights and not have to be worrying about hand watering per gallon, most plants take 1 gallon and some will take 2 gallons. I have a 1 gall jug I use and to water 32 plants that way twice a week is a pain in the ass. I would rather worry about 2 or even 3 reservoirs. I would not have to even worry about squeezing to the back of my tent and damaging branches on the bottoms of my plants. So why not?

Hey everyone, I came back to my surprise, the girls had grown a lot in size. I spent about 3 hours today with the my girls that are in the closet:grinjoint:. They were way too big for their 2 gallon pots, so I transplanted all in 4 gallon pots, except for the Skunk #1 mother, she went to a 6.5 gallon pot.
DSCN03902.jpg

Look at the stem she has produced in only a 2 gallon pot:roorrip:
DSCN03891.jpg

They were all begging for food so they got that also. I noticed some leafs were lacking nutes and there was also a few dead leafs, I trimmed all those off. I also trimmed the lower foliage to allow the plant to breathe. I also had to tie a couple of plants down because they were wanting to fall over.
DSCN03921.jpg

Here are the closet ladies all happy and taken care of!!!!:smokin:
DSCN03912.jpg

I will post some pics of the ladies in the veg tent in the next couple of days, they need some grooming as well. I might post pics of the flowering girls either tonight or tomorrow, they are forming their little tiny buds:cheer:

So it has been over a month since the last update. I have been really busy and am thinking about moving back to Southern Cali. I have a lot of planing and preparation to do. The ladies have not had the attention that I want to give them but have been doing really well. A lot of things have happened, I had to cut down about 12-14 plants. I had ran out of space and had lack of time. I am down to 12 plants in flower and 3 in veg. So unfortunately, this journal will be cut short.

I am starting my flush on the first 6 ladies from this journal tonight. They should be ready in about 2 weeks, maybe a little less. I wanted to start flushing in the beginning of the week, but like I have said, no time....

I will post up some pics later on tonight after the flush. Sorry about the long time between updates. I have been catching up on all my journal readings as well.

What do you have for drainage under your pots? If ya got something good you can always figure out what a dripper system will do. I know what a pain watering is. Rite know I am thinking of making some 8'X2' trays for drainage like 2" deep and then install drippers. It wood be a problem when all you got is drip trays. BTW Congrats on the harvest. Looks like your flower room will be aweful busy. Myself I wondered if 2 600's is going to be enough? You'll probably have to throw those T-5's in there too huh? GL and Keep em Green

Thanks Norcali, I just have drip dishes for drainage, so when I am watering I have to keep an eye on what is going on. Can take a lot of time. I need to figure out some kind of drip system....I do have 2 trays that are about 2'x4' which I use when I am flushing... it works out great. I have been thinking about throwing my 1 T5 in the flower tent when this next harvest is ready since it won't be in use. I haven't been able to do my flush yet but I will get some pics up tonight.

Sorry I haven't put up some pics like I said I would. I had a little bit of a surprise 2 nights ago, I found I had 4 plants that had fallen because they were so top heavy and they were also ready to be chopped along with 1 of the still standing plants. 1 more plant will be ready in about a week. Since they were in the back of the tent, I haven't been able to get my microscope on the plants. I never was able to get a real flush before pulling them, have to see how that turns out. I think I am going to be shy of the 2 oz per plant this round but my next plants flowering right now are about 3-4 weeks out and they should make up for what I lost that batch. I will post harvest pics and plants pics tonight...I promise this time:)

Back
Top Bottom