Conquer's Lavender Grow 2010!

Day 31 Veg / Day 8 veg Lavender PICS!

I got the Lavender seeds from bcseeds.com. Has anyone gotten seeds from these guys before? If so, how was your experience?? I may have to contact these guys if things don't get better!

:bongrip:

I ordered from Premiereseeds.com, a website that uses the exact same shipping address as bcseeds.com... and I've got to say, I wasn't impressed at all. 5/10 germinated and I couldn't seem to get any to grow in soil, though that may have been my fault due to other factors as well. Either way, I don't trust anyone who has 3 different websites and claims to be pushing plants with 47.5% thc and a yeild of 1650g/m2... that's truly unrealistic. I was thinking of switching to bsceeds.com after my bad experience with Premiere Seeds, but it's a good thing I caught the similarities on the order form. Also to note, I recieved my seeds in the exact same style packaging as you did.

I have since ordered from the Attitude Seed bank listed on the sponsors page of this website, with Feminized Barney's Farm... we'll just call it: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, strain... seeing as it's named after an illicit drug. And they said they'll throw in a free DNA #1 Rocklock and DNA #2 Sharksbreath, but I've read on reviews that they don't always come through with the freebies if they happen to be out of stock or something. Hopefully I'll have more success with seeds from a more reputable source.

In the meantime, good luck and look out for my journal!!!:grinjoint:

I ordered from Premiereseeds.com, a website that uses the exact same shipping address as bcseeds.com... and I've got to say, I wasn't impressed at all. 5/10 germinated and I couldn't seem to get any to grow in soil, though that may have been my fault due to other factors as well. Either way, I don't trust anyone who has 3 different websites and claims to be pushing plants with 47.5% thc and a yeild of 1650g/m2... that's truly unrealistic. I was thinking of switching to bsceeds.com after my bad experience with Premiere Seeds, but it's a good thing I caught the similarities on the order form. Also to note, I recieved my seeds in the exact same style packaging as you did.

I have since ordered from the Attitude Seed bank listed on the sponsors page of this website, with Feminized Barney's Farm... we'll just call it: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, strain... seeing as it's named after an illicit drug. And they said they'll throw in a free DNA #1 Rocklock and DNA #2 Sharksbreath, but I've read on reviews that they don't always come through with the freebies if they happen to be out of stock or something. Hopefully I'll have more success with seeds from a more reputable source.

In the meantime, good luck and look out for my journal!!!:grinjoint:

Thanks for the info SJ. Sorry to hear that you got a crappy deal as well. I wasn't aware that premierseeds was affiliated with the bcseeds guys. I will definitely watch out for that in the future!
I think my next purchase will be with Mandala. They have great prices and I've heard nothing but good things about them. We shall see!

Thanks for stoppin by brotha! I'll keep an eye out for your next grow.

Single Seed Centre is the way to go IMO. twice i got seeds in 7days, always as advertised, freebies sometimes, cheep shipping, you can buy 1 seed or packs......the list goes on. some of those BC companies are total bullshit. their claims are backed by nothing more than thin air. I tried the Elephant Bud from them. nothing above what you can get elsewere for a hell of alot cheaper. their prices are rediculous. its a scam. I would think that unfortunatly their ripping off a lot of newbies that just dont know any better and when they see the yield stats and THC percentages their eyes light up and they fork over however much money it takes to get them some of that!! Those companies are as bad as crooks stealing candy from babies. It's sad really.

Yowza!

Harvest! Yeah! :yahoo:

And now on to the real show - very cool! I like that.

As far as seed distributors I get mine from a guy that's not a sponsor but is STELLAR at service. I ordered seeds the last Monday before Christmas. He was closing the shop and going on vacation til after new years. He talked with me on the phone, rushed the order, and I got seeds by New Years. No extra $ for shipping.

I actually asked him about being a sponsor here, and he said if he did that he would have more customers, and he's happy right now. I love that!

Anyways, I guess you should use the sponsors, but if you have any more bad experiences, feel free to pm me for his name. A few others from this site have used him now and I've gotten great reports from all.

:peace::rollit:

Single Seed Centre is the way to go IMO. twice i got seeds in 7days, always as advertised, freebies sometimes, cheep shipping, you can buy 1 seed or packs......the list goes on. some of those BC companies are total bullshit. their claims are backed by nothing more than thin air. I tried the Elephant Bud from them. nothing above what you can get elsewere for a hell of alot cheaper. their prices are rediculous. its a scam. I would think that unfortunatly their ripping off a lot of newbies that just dont know any better and when they see the yield stats and THC percentages their eyes light up and they fork over however much money it takes to get them some of that!! Those companies are as bad as crooks stealing candy from babies. It's sad really.

Yup! I've learned my lesson. I'm just glad I got a few plants out of it. I'd really be sideways if I hadn't gotten any of the beans to sprout!
I'll take a look at the Single Seed guys for sure. Thanks bro!

Yowza!

Harvest! Yeah! :yahoo:

And now on to the real show - very cool! I like that.

As far as seed distributors I get mine from a guy that's not a sponsor but is STELLAR at service. I ordered seeds the last Monday before Christmas. He was closing the shop and going on vacation til after new years. He talked with me on the phone, rushed the order, and I got seeds by New Years. No extra $ for shipping.

I actually asked him about being a sponsor here, and he said if he did that he would have more customers, and he's happy right now. I love that!

Anyways, I guess you should use the sponsors, but if you have any more bad experiences, feel free to pm me for his name. A few others from this site have used him now and I've gotten great reports from all.

:peace::rollit:

Thanks PapaGreen! I appreciate the offer! I may take you up on that in the future :)

Check back to see how the Lavender finishes up!!

No updates yet. But, I was just dorking around on photoshop and came up with this graphic...I think it looks pretty cool. I was gonna put it in my signature, but we can't put photos there...Oh well.:rollingeyes:

Enjoy:

CLOJSignature.jpg

Thanks Ab! Yeah, I'm sure 420 has a good reason for not allowing sig images...maybe they would be too distracting in the threads or something?

Anyway, Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend brotha!

Update Time!

Ok...So the flowering ladies are on day 9 of 12/12, and their tops are starting to gather pistils! Unfortunately I lost one of the Lavenders...Last night, upon closer inspection 'she' turned out to be a 'HE' and had clusters of balls starting to form.He was one of the last weak seeds that I got to germinate, and he barely lived through seedling stage. After all that tlc I gave it, it turned out to be a he...Damn...so he got the chop! Now I'm left with 3 Lav's for this flower.

As for my big flowering Lavender, she is stretching super close to the light. She is standing at 60" tall and is about 5" from the 600w. The light is as high as it will go, is air-cooled and I have a fan blowing her tops so she's not burning. But, I don't know what to do because I think she has a few more weeks of stretching to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, I found an excellent and secluded outdoor spot to put one of my bagseed clones that has been vegging for the last 1.5 months. It is a verry safe spot that I will be able to visit on a weekly basis throughout this summer season. I will be planting it next week when I go back! More info and pics on that next week :)

3 Lavenders, 1 Blueberry, and 1 Bagseed. Big Lav is almost touching the light!
CanonRebel_165.PNG

4 lav clones in the cloner. The new Lav and Blueberry moms, and in the back, the bagseed that is going outdoors next week.
CanonRebel_166.PNG

Well that's it for now. Comments are appreciated!! :thanks:

You might need to tie that big girl out or over a bit. Why is the one in the back on the right droopy?

The rest look great! :welldone:

:peace:

Thanks Ab. The one in the back is the bagseed girl. I let her get a little too dry so she was looking for some water. I fed her a few hours ago, and she's already perked back up.

I guess I will tie down the lavender as gently as I can.

Thanks brother!

Wow, cool. your plants are looking phenominal man and that signature pic is sweet. Thats some awsome photoshop skill man. awsome awsome. Are you going to be journaling the outdoor grow too?

Acouple milk crates for step ladders might help alittle also for the shorter ones. Yea that tall one might get alittle unruly after the 'stretch'. I wanted to try the Lavender myself. I like the colors they put out when they finish up in colder weather. GL

Acouple milk crates for step ladders might help alittle also for the shorter ones. Yea that tall one might get alittle unruly after the 'stretch'. I wanted to try the Lavender myself. I like the colors they put out when they finish up in colder weather. GL

Thanks for stopping by Norcali! I don't have any milk crates, but I may be able to rig something up to get the shorties closer to the light. And the tall lavender, I am going to try some trying experiments tonight to see If I can gently lower her canopy a bit.

Wow, cool. your plants are looking phenominal man and that signature pic is sweet. Thats some awsome photoshop skill man. awsome awsome. Are you going to be journaling the outdoor grow too?

Thanks for the love JL! Yes, I will be doing weekly updates and pics on the outdoor girl startinig next week. It will just be another extension of this current journal. But, in a week or so when my new clones are ready, I will be starting another 'coco' journal for them. 2 simultaneous journals...should be fun!

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

OK!

I had a chance to go to my outdoor spot today...so I brought my bagseed clone and some supplies and went to introduce her to her new home.
I will be visiting once every week, so I'll be able to give water, feedings, and take care of any little pests if need be. This is my first outdoors grow, so I'm excited, but a little nervous that I won't have the environmental control that I do for indoor grows. I'm hoping for the best!!

Here's some pics...

she's well hidden in 20+ private acres
CanonRebel_175.PNG

She's starting at 26", hopefully big enough to survive!
CanonRebel_172.PNG

The pot's bottom is cut off and sitting on 1 bag of FFOF
CanonRebel_169.PNG

I hope she grows into a tree
CanonRebel_174.PNG

That's it for now. I'll update on lavender in a few days. Outdoor update next week. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the info SJ. Sorry to hear that you got a crappy deal as well. I wasn't aware that premierseeds was affiliated with the bcseeds guys. I will definitely watch out for that in the future!
I think my next purchase will be with Mandala. They have great prices and I've heard nothing but good things about them. We shall see!

Thanks for stoppin by brotha! I'll keep an eye out for your next grow.

Well, It's Tuesday now and I've gotta say, I don't think I'll order from anywhere other than the Attitude seed bank from now on. I got my seeds pronto, ordered on last wednesday and they were here on Monday. Super stealth packaging, and the ones I ordered were still sealed in the breeders pack. That's how I know these guys are legit, I wonder about bcseeds and premiereseeds, if they're just selling F2 ripoffs 'cause they come in little vials with permenant marker scribbled on them.

Either way, just wanted to let you know, good on The Attitude, I'd reccomend them to anyone!

HEy,

just wondering...what are these 'Credits' that are showing up beneath our avatars??:scratchinghead: If anyone knows, please let me in on the secret. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom