Lotz' 2oz/ Plant, 24 Plants Total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

Tell me that watering can be a bitach. I hate the over flow that runs down to the inverted carpet I got covering the real carpet. But they work. I'm alittle lucky I can take mine out back for a rise here and there. Gl Dude Keep it Green

Sorry I was a little late on the pics but here they are...:Rasta:
DSCN04253.jpg

I got 180g off of 5 plants and I got my monster plant that will be ready this week. A little under my goal, but the quality made up for it.:thumb:

Here is a sugary bud. The high knocks you on your ass after a couple of hits.:lot-o-toke:
DSCN04295.jpg

I thought I would post up a couple of pics of my ladies in flowering. They are about 3 weeks or so out...:surf:
DSCN04303.jpg

DSCN04345.jpg

I also had a friend give me some seeds that he had bred that I planted a few weeks ago called "Pork Hammer". I have no clue what it is crossed with and since it is from a friend of a friend. All it said on the bag of the seeds is high yield, dense buds, big plant and heavy high. I liked the sounds of this, so I started 9 seeds and will probably start a journal in a few months once I start taking clones. Until then I will post pics here and there on this journal of the Pork Hammer.:hookah:

Edit: I also forgot the mention that I found about 15, good looking, healthy seeds from the harvest. I am very happy since the Skunk #1 will continue later down the road.

Sorry I abandoned this journal. I just did not have any time to get on the site and update. I did not give this batch the love and attention that they deserve. I did end up getting 450 grams total from 6 plant harvest. I had to scrap these 2 strains since I had them going for so long, they started herming. I was very happy with the outcome of the Skunk #1. It cured very nice and would have to give it a 9.5 out of 10. It had a very nice smell, lots of crystals and very dense. The BB ended up being very fluffy. I would give it a 8.5 of 10. There was 2 plants that had the distinctive BB taste and smell. All of it gave a very nice high. I would post pics but lack of time and I didn't get out the camera.

I am working on a new room right now for flowering which will give me more space and could use more light if needed. I will be starting a journal once that room is going and it starts it's first cycle.

Re: Lotz' 2oz/plant, 24 plants total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

blueberry skunk is the best weed its too bad you dont have a male so you could cross them.

Back
Top Bottom