Conquer's Lavender Grow 2010!

Had a power outage last night for about 3 hours while my lights were supposed to be on...crappy. I hope it didn't stress the girls too much. I want those buds to reach their full potential!

Day 33 and is almost done and has trichs? My BB didn't even have pre flowers till about day 25 and finished around 56 days. Congrats on that. +reps if I can.

Thanks dood. Well maybe its because mine was from clone and yours was from seed. Maybe the length of maturity has something to do with it. I don't know, but thats all I can think of.

How did your latest blueberry girls cure up??

Thanks dood. Well maybe its because mine was from clone and yours was from seed. Maybe the length of maturity has something to do with it. I don't know, but thats all I can think of.

How did your latest blueberry girls cure up??

The last BB turned out alright. It is pretty Stoney weed. I am in the middle of harvesting the other 4 plants. There is 2 BB that have the smell. We will see what happens in about a week.

OUTDOOR UPDATE!

Not much to say here, but that the outdoor girl is doing awesome. I hadn't visited for almost 2 weeks, and my my my she has grown! I think there was about 1ft more growth since last visit. Nice and healthy and loving her home.

sorry, the pic uploaded sideways. just turn your head.lol.
outdoor70610.jpg

I'll have an update on the indoor girls very soon! :peace: till then!!

Thats what I like to see. Some buds............................ Nice plant, bet you wished she was 12" taller tho. All in All, pretty plant. Congrads...............That outside looks like in loves it's home.... Hope ya pull a half LB off her. I don't have a reference to judge the size tho. SO I is guessing. Pretty happy plant ya got. That BB will keep ya busy for abit. Nice frosting on her. Keep it green my friend.........All I could do wastar, couldn't send a + tho. Keep it up.

Thats what I like to see. Some buds............................ Nice plant, bet you wished she was 12" taller tho. All in All, pretty plant. Congrads...............That outside looks like in loves it's home.... Hope ya pull a half LB off her. I don't have a reference to judge the size tho. SO I is guessing. Pretty happy plant ya got. That BB will keep ya busy for abit. Nice frosting on her. Keep it green my friend.........All I could do wastar, couldn't send a + tho. Keep it up.

Thanks for stopping by norcali. The plant is close to 4ft and pretty bushy. And yup, I wish she was a bit bigger...but there's a couple more months for her to grow and hopefully give me some monster buds!
The BB will definitely keep me happy for a bit. I started to see some amber trichs tonight, so I'll be cutting her soon. Then the lavenders will be soon to follow!!

Take care brother!!:peace:

Hello big C! Man I just went back a bit and was very impressed with your awesome buddage like this one:

CanonRebel_1831.PNG

Just a beauty C! Isn't that something how the outdoor grew also. Mother nature at work! Great thread buddy and really great job.

+++++Reps to you my friend.

Hello big C! Man I just went back a bit and was very impressed with your awesome buddage like this one:

CanonRebel_1831.PNG

Just a beauty C! Isn't that something how the outdoor grew also. Mother nature at work! Great thread buddy and really great job.

+++++Reps to you my friend.

Thanks for your kindness Woodsman! I am very happy with how all the girls are growing right now, inside and outside. I am really getting antsy about the blueberry and lavender. I hope you check back soon to see them finish.

Thanks brother!:peace:

Lavender pics!

Day 41 flower, just a few more weeks to go:

CanonRebel_215.PNG

CanonRebel_214.PNG

CanonRebel_216.PNG

CanonRebel_217.PNG

camera not doing a great job of capturing the frostiness I see
CanonRebel_218.PNG

That's it for now.

:Rasta:-fari!

Chopped the blueberry about 4 days ago. She had an acceptable amount of ambers so she got trimmed up.

They are dry enough to go into jars tonight, for the cure. Got 10.5 sugary grams from her, which I'm happy with. She was such a small plant, I didn't expect much more. I'll give it a few days to cure before I sample the smoke. I love blueberry!

Here's a pic:

CanonRebel_2181.PNG

One Love!

More lavender pics...These buds absolutely without a doubt smell better than any other bud I've ever smelled before! Sweet floral berries and spice! Mmmm!!!
I can't wait till these girls are done. Just a couple more weeks :blunt:

CanonRebel_222.PNG

CanonRebel_221.PNG

CanonRebel_223.PNG

Also, I started my coco grow journal. Feel free to stop by and show some love!

:peacetwo::tokin:

Hey AB!

Yea, this lavender is a mostly sativa strain. My previous grows have been indicas...so this strain has been something new and a pleasure to grow. If you ever get your hands on some lavender, you should journal it...I'd be interested to see how it grows for you.

Thanks bro!!

Hey...I took a few more pics of the lavender tonight. They just look so good that I can't stop sneaking peeks at them. So, I figured I'd snap some photos too.

We are now in the 7th week of flower and getting close to the finish line! I'm guessing they will let me know they are ready sometime next week. Can't wait!!

CanonRebel_2221.PNG

CanonRebel_2231.PNG

CanonRebel_224.PNG

:thanks:

Thanks Propa-G!

When my sativas lean, I take it as compliment. A return of the love I showed them.

Back
Top Bottom