Conquer's Lavender Grow 2010!

I am pleased to say that my lavenders have finished! And I am verrry happy with the results so far. I spent all of last night and into the wee hours of this morning with the trimming scissors in hand. I think I have a crinked neck and carple-tunnel syndrome now. Oh well, it'll be worth it :tokin: It already looks and smells like this is the best crop I've grown yet...Can't wait for the first taste test and smoke report!!

OK...harvest time pics :)

My big girl...6ft tall, 12 heavy tops. I think I'll enter her into the Plant of the Month contest this month!
CanonRebel_2192.PNG

closer up on the big girl...
CanonRebel_2241.PNG

the two smaller but equally yummy lavs
CanonRebel_2182.PNG

Hangin
219.PNG

221.PNG

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that checked in on this journal and contributed the helpful advise and support that made this grow a success. Without you guys I definitely wouldn't have these months of quality medicine to look forward to. I really appreciate it!!:thanks:

BUT...don't go away just yet. I'll be posting a smoke report sometime soon. And this journal will remain open for awhile longer to document the outdoor girl that I have growing.

:peace::thanks::peace::thanks::peace:

Welp, sad news today on the outdoor grow. I went for a visit, and found that my girl had been completely dug up...roots and all! I think someone found her and wanted to take her home. Damn rippers!! Guess my spot wasn't as well hidden as I thought. :hmmmm:

Definitely bums me out! I guess next summer I'll have to plant a few more in an even better spot!

HELLLLLL YEEAAAAA MAN! Sweet yield! damn, sorry I missed the last little bit, but man am I glad I checked in! I hope it smokes as good as it smells!!! Definatly looks like that wont be a problem!!! Sorry to hear about the outdoor girl. Ive had that problem before. Talk about fuming mad!

+REPS!!

HELLLLLL YEEAAAAA MAN! Sweet yield! damn, sorry I missed the last little bit, but man am I glad I checked in! I hope it smokes as good as it smells!!! Definatly looks like that wont be a problem!!! Sorry to hear about the outdoor girl. Ive had that problem before. Talk about fuming mad!

+REPS!!

Thanks for stopping by JL! I sure am happy about how this grow turned out...so happy, that I won't let the loss of my outdoor girl bring me down!
I'm getting antsy to sample the harvest, but I'll let it wait until it has a decent time to dry first.

I really appreciate the kind words and generous reps! Thanks again brotha!!

:tokin:

:cheer: :woohoo: Great job and congrats on a successful harvest! I'd rep you if I could.

Thanks Munki!

Today the buds were dry enough to go to jars!..but I didn't have enough jars, so I used big tupperwares instead. Let the curing begin!!

So here's the final yield stats on this grow:

Blueberry - 10.5 grams
Bagseed - 32.9
Lavender#1 - 130.3
Lavender#2 - 36.3
Lavender#3 - 27.0
TOTAL 237 grams

Here's just a few pics that I snapped before the lavs went in to cure...

CanonRebel_2242.PNG

CanonRebel_233.PNG

CanonRebel_230.PNG

Thanks everyone! Smoke report coming soon :tokin:

I HATE Thieves. CAPITAL H. God help one if I ever catch one. I got acouple shells in my 16 gauge with rock salt loads. Sorry to hear that. I've had a whole grow ripped in Cali. I'm sure it was the DEA tho. It was 185 plants all about 6' back in 91. I had posted my grow permit on the fence we had surrounding to keep the deer out. I was so pissed the were about 2 weeks shy of harvest. But least you have good news. Hope the smokes great.

I HATE Thieves. CAPITAL H. God help one if I ever catch one. I got acouple shells in my 16 gauge with rock salt loads. Sorry to hear that. I've had a whole grow ripped in Cali. I'm sure it was the DEA tho. It was 185 plants all about 6' back in 91. I had posted my grow permit on the fence we had surrounding to keep the deer out. I was so pissed the were about 2 weeks shy of harvest. But least you have good news. Hope the smokes great.

I 100% agree Norcali! Sorry to hear about your bad experience...Thieves are a bunch of F'n cowards.

On a lighter note...thanks for stopping in! I'm really happy with the smoke for sure! I'll post a report soon

:peace: Thanks brother!!

Buds look a bit airy but still very yummy. :yummy:

Yea, they're a bit airy, but denser than they look. I was lazy and left a lot of sugar leaf on them, so they look kinda wispy. Verrry good though!!

Yea, they're a bit airy, but denser than they look. I was lazy and left a lot of sugar leaf on them, so they look kinda wispy. Verrry good though!!
Love that sugar leaf, soo sweet! To trim is to vandalize.

I'd love to grow in the sun, but I would have to see harvest expectation as I see winning the lottery. You can't win if you don't put something in the ground. Unless you are a lower than worm poop pot thief. And less loved than spider mites.

Congrats Conquer, on a yummy looking first class harvest. :yummy:

There is also Butchers award winner, the buba kush

moma_3.jpg

That is a tear making bud, I have borrowed the pic with the watermark for my screen saver!!
:bravo::cheer::roorrip::bong:

mmmmmm looks good brotha!!!

Thanks doood!

Love that sugar leaf, soo sweet! To trim is to vandalize.

I'd love to grow in the sun, but I would have to see harvest expectation as I see winning the lottery. You can't win if you don't put something in the ground. Unless you are a lower than worm poop pot thief. And less loved than spider mites.

Congrats Conquer, on a yummy looking first class harvest. :yummy:

Thanks Propa-G! I appreciate the kind words :)

Back
Top Bottom