Jade's Indoor Winter Grow

I had to take the other half the thunder cookie down because it was wilting pretty bad. I think too much of the stem tore. Now that I have her trimmed, I can see a lot more purple color in this half. I'll post weights after she dries. I'm sad she went early but I have another flowering. Not all is lost.

Sorry to hear the rest was not going to cooperate with finishing :straightface: Here's hoping there's still some good Meds she has to offer you. Back on my first grow my plant turned out to be Male and I wouldn't give up on sampling him - even he had some psychoactive/pain killing properties! Let us know how things turned out...Congratulations on your harvest even if it wasn't planned :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:

Update:
The Thunder Cookie is in a jar. Ended up with 13.something grams. I also snipped off two of the SAD buds. I want them to dry so we can taste it. The smell is so interesting.

SAD
image21928.jpg
image21929.jpg

SAGE
image21930.jpg
image21931.jpg
image21932.jpg

Thundercookies 2.0 is looking good so far. I plucked a bunch lower growth to keep the energy in the top buds. I know she looks droopy in the pics but I just watered her.
image21933.jpg

SAGE 2.0 has 8 nice tops. I tossed her in flower when the cookie came down.
image21934.jpg

Veg tent. I have new clones trying to root.
image21935.jpg

nice garden mate im subbed :thumb:

best of luck :high-five:

Not a bad haul on the cookies. I'm excited for you to get to sit down and enjoy her after she's all cured up. I think your gonna really like her :)

Let me know how the SAGE is. I'm real curious, but it'll be quite some time before I get to try'er out.

Not a bad haul on the cookies. I'm excited for you to get to sit down and enjoy her after she's all cured up. I think your gonna really like her :)

Let me know how the SAGE is. I'm real curious, but it'll be quite some time before I get to try'er out.

Hey SL! I'm excited to try the cookies! It's sad she couldn't hold it together a few more weeks but hey we were dangerously low so I'm not complaining. Sage still has several weeks til she is done but she is starting to have a nice aroma.

Speaking of aroma... I got to try some of the Sweet Afghani Delicious through the vaporizer. The taste is very similar to the sweet candy smell but add in a nice earthy and sandalwood flavor. I would def give it a 6-6.5. If it's this good being pulled early I can't wait to give it a proper cure before the next sample.
image21998.jpg

My oh my it's been a while since the last update. Summer work has started so the little plant ladies traveled over 700 miles with me. They all are fine and are looking good!

SAGE is almost done. Seeds don't look done yet so I will give her another week or so.
image22881.jpg

SAGE 2.0
image22882.jpg

Thunder Cookies
image22879.jpg
image22880.jpg

SAD 2.0
image22883.jpg

I have a SAGE and SAD 3.0 that will be in veg for a while.
image22884.jpg
image22885.jpg

Back
Top Bottom