Dr. Cannabi's - White Fire - Organic Soil - LED - Stealth Grow

Hi CC,

The long answer is too long and filled with at least 578 variables hehehe. Here's the short answer.

Complete darkness

50-60% RH

70 degrees the first 24 hours

68 degrees the rest of the dry process

7-12 days to dry. Mine go 7-8. If you grow grape fruits it will take significantly longer to dry. This will take time to master.

Place your dry buds in C-Vaults at 62% humidity until you smoke them. Try to wait 2-4 months lol. No shelf date I'm aware of because mine hasn't gone past 2 years. I can tell you the 2 year buds are amazing. Mrs drcannabi has that stash :high-five:

:Namaste: WiFi nightnight.

Hi CC,

The long answer is too long and filled with at least 578 variables hehehe. Here's the short answer.

Complete darkness

50-60% RH

70 degrees the first 24 hours

68 degrees the rest of the dry process

7-12 days to dry. Mine go 7-8. If you grow grape fruits it will take significantly longer to dry. This will take time to master.

Place your dry buds in C-Vaults at 62% humidity until you smoke them. Try to wait 2-4 months lol. No shelf date I'm aware of because mine hasn't gone past 2 years. I can tell you the 2 year buds are amazing. Mrs drcannabi has that stash :high-five:

:Namaste: WiFi nightnight.

Hey!

I apologize I saw your reply but forgot to respond back.

To what extent did you trim your bud? There's alot of debate as to what should be done before drying.

I've done both. Full trim and dry trim. I actually prefer to dry trim. The buds look so much better in the bag. I don't see any significant time change in the dry process.

To dry trim I just cut off any shade leaf or any leaf that has damage when I chop. I'm looking for Brown spots and burnt tips. I then wait until it's fully dried and trim the sugar leaves at that time.

Both methods work equally well. I'd try both and see what you think. I'll still use both methods :)

Good work studying up on this stuff CC.:Namaste::high-five::peace:

Back
Top Bottom