First Grow 600W, Tent, Soil, AK47, Bubblegum - Advice Wanted

well got my a/c setup as temps are right back up again got it split so some feeds the room and some feeds the tent !!!
PA070007.jpg
PA070020.jpg

Cloning is going to be much easier than trying to pollinate a single bud. And males just eat up valuable nutes and light. Better to just clone the females as soon as you see the white hairs and kill the males. Its really one grower's opinion vs another.

big eazy said:
...they are getting bigger by the day its amazing how fast they grow, i will get some pics up in the morning...

That's why they call it weed... :morenutes:

thanks herbs i was planning on cloning from the start but i have read alot about clones bringing disease and effecting others, i like the idea of having a mother and if you think seeding is more hassle than its worth then i will go that route :thumb:

'Clones' from a store-shelf can bring problems into your grow room.
Your own cuttings won't. Very simple to do. Seeds are a necessary evil,
for getting a new strain or growing auto-flowers. Or if your legal plant-count
allowance doesn't allow for moms and cuttings.
Cut from all pre-flower. Label them and cull the males when the donor shows.
They will root and revert even after flowering, but that's an unnecessary step.

so the plan is to make one of these a mother whats the best way to go about this? i have a cabinet to keep her in and to raise the clones is it just a matter of when the sex is assured placing her straight into cabinet or do i top her ? i would like to keep her as small as possible , is there anything else i need to do prior to putting her into cabinet?

you should top her to get more colas now before the sex is determined and revert her back to veg once you have determined she's a fem.

Then put her in the cab and take clippings under nodes for clones, let em grow back, take more clippings for clones, etc.

:goodluck:

I top every plant to increase yield. Some would say I top too much... but I like multiple colas, even if it does decrease the potency, its more bang for your buck.

ok guys i had my camera stolen a couple of weeks ago and only just now could afford another one, its been awhile since i last posted and its now 35 days since seed and the girls are coming along nicely, there is one or 2 light green spots more the tops of one of them and there are a few spots on some leaves on one of the other plants, could this be root bind ? i noticed there are soom roots coming out the holes in the bottom of the pots ... anyhow here are some pics, i have just switched them to 12/12 and changed from mh to hps bulb today...

Back
Top Bottom