AK47 Serious Seeds - First Grow - CFL - Soil

UPDATE: FOR YESTERDAY :)

DAY 77 OF FLOWER / 11 WEEKS ( 2 WEEKS PAST RECOMMENDED HARVEST TIME )

The girls have finally reached as far as I am willing to let them go I have waited too long ha ha So much for an estimated harvest time of 53 - 63 days I really was not expecting 11 weeks.

The lights were switched off for good yesterday and the plunge into 48 hours darkness has begun, harvest will commence on Monday night and I cannot wait :yahoo:

All of the girls have different levels of Trichome development so I will lay out the description of each below :)

Ms. Sativa - 10% Clear, 85% Cloudy, 5% Amber

Ms. Purple - 30% Clear, 70% Cloudy, 0% Amber

Ms. Tropical - 5% Clear, 90% Cloudy, 5% Amber

I present you with pictures of the girls during their final day of light, enjoy :)

11689.JPG

21280.JPG

31152.JPG

4800.JPG

5637.JPG

6535.JPG

7470.JPG

8367.JPG

9275.JPG

10254.JPG

11690.JPG

12253.JPG

Below: The next 2 pictures are Ms. Tropical :)

13187.JPG

14166.JPG

15148.JPG

16145.JPG

:thumb:

:peace:

OH! that never crossed my mind thanks for mentioning this, will be on the look out. lol So your not keeping this strain alive? I might be able to get an old cutting of the ak-47, but need to find out how old it really is...
I have mothers of all the girls so I will definitely be keeping them alive for future grows if the final smoke is of good quality.

I really want to grow quite a few strains as to build up a catalogue of mothers from the best of each so that all of my favourite phenos from each strain can be grown when needed :) Hopefully one or two of these AK47 girls should make the cut ha ha

I think Ms. Sativa ( #9 ) and Ms. Tropical ( #8 ) could be keepers but I'm not sure about Ms. Purple ( #1 ) she just isn't doing it for me so far but a dry and cure could change that ?

I also have another AK47 mother saved that was named Ms. Indica she was ( #6 ) out of 9, I did not have room to flower her but I liked the look of her so much that she became a mother for a possible future comparison test. All other mothers were discarded and just these 4 remain.

We will know for sure after they are all dried and cured :)

UPDATE:

DAY 78
( DAY 1 OF 48 HOURS OF DARKNESS )

While fixing a few things before the start of 48 hours of darkness one of Ms. Sativas colas fell over, the branch snapped so I had no choice but to remove the entire thing, luckily it was one of the not so large Colas, this will be used for early smoking ha ha :)

The total wet was 25g

Anybody want to start taking a few new total weight guesses with this new information :)

Take into consideration that they are pretty dense ha ha

Below: Here are some pictures of the Cola with a light trim :)

17140.JPG

18130.JPG

oh wow, I love your grow GreenFingers! I feel bad for missing out on the process, but I sure am reading through it :).
Buds look just delicious :yummy: That "last picture" of the girls is so awesome too!
I'm looking to veg some mothers with lots of tops to take multiple cuttings from each plant. I saw your plants were looking amazing with their tops around page 8 I believe. Was this just LST and topping every top a couple of times?
Congrats on the harvest man, obviously you did a great job :bravo:

oh wow, I love your grow GreenFingers! I feel bad for missing out on the process, but I sure am reading through it :).
Buds look just delicious :yummy: That "last picture" of the girls is so awesome too!
I'm looking to veg some mothers with lots of tops to take multiple cuttings from each plant. I saw your plants were looking amazing with their tops around page 8 I believe. Was this just LST and topping every top a couple of times?
Congrats on the harvest man, obviously you did a great job :bravo:
Thanks for the complements iSmokes :)

Don't worry about it, at least you made it for harvest, which is tonight ha ha

I see you found the answer to your question :)

Thanks for stopping by, I'm happy you have enjoyed the journal so far

Have fun sawing and trimming. :)

:goodjob::Namaste::thumb:

Fantastic bud shots :bravo:

Wild guess at harvest of 19g :hookah:

Looks more than 25g wet!?!

Thanks ajagunle :)

Do you mean that you think that single cola will weigh 19g, Or that the entire crop of 30 colas will weigh 19g ? ha ha

Harvest is tonight so I might have the entire wet weight later on :)

Thats the shit!!! :):) Man its great to see that your nugs are getting PHAT AZ TOO!!!!
Chunky lil buggers you got mate, and theyre a bit over the expected flower time too - AND theyre still gaining i assume, similar to me, keeping her alive as long as she s growing??
Looking at your bud that fell down, @25g wet, if you apply that to each approx. sized bud, then multiply x amount of them = HOPEFULLY A KG!
Thats be sweet as. And your Ms. Sativa ( which ive always had a crush on ) is looking great.. I noticed some of your sugar leaves among the bud turning yellowish too, are you worried about having alot of them among the bud or not? I dont know if it affects taste, as long as theyre covered in trichs i reckon theyd be ok - this is what im stressing on, i dont want all Cindy s big buds to have all yellowed sugar leaves thru them, I am trying to give her a bit longer growing but yeah, ill be taking it day by day from tomorrow onwards.
GREAT WORK TOO BUDDY:bravo: I RECKON YOULL BE BAKED FOR A LONG TIME TO COME:):) Chat soon mate, thanks for + rep!! Smokemup n Cindy..

Thats the shit!!! :):) Man its great to see that your nugs are getting PHAT AZ TOO!!!!
Chunky lil buggers you got mate, and theyre a bit over the expected flower time too - AND theyre still gaining i assume, similar to me, keeping her alive as long as she s growing??
Looking at your bud that fell down, @25g wet, if you apply that to each approx. sized bud, then multiply x amount of them = HOPEFULLY A KG!
Thats be sweet as. And your Ms. Sativa ( which ive always had a crush on ) is looking great.. I noticed some of your sugar leaves among the bud turning yellowish too, are you worried about having alot of them among the bud or not? I dont know if it affects taste, as long as theyre covered in trichs i reckon theyd be ok - this is what im stressing on, i dont want all Cindy s big buds to have all yellowed sugar leaves thru them, I am trying to give her a bit longer growing but yeah, ill be taking it day by day from tomorrow onwards.
GREAT WORK TOO BUDDY:bravo: I RECKON YOULL BE BAKED FOR A LONG TIME TO COME:):) Chat soon mate, thanks for + rep!! Smokemup n Cindy..
Hey Smokemup, I appreciate all the complements :)

The yellow sugar leaves didn't really bother me, while trimming I just carefully removed as many of them as I could so that it could all go towards the trim for hash making :) which I have still not found the time to make yet ha ha

I'm thinking of using the Iso-propyl method to make hash oil but the butane extraction could still be a possibility.

See the update below for the total wet weights :)

UPDATE:

DAY 6 OF DRYING
( ABOUT 3 - 4 DAYS REMAINING )

Hello everybody :)

The harvest went according to plan, in total it took about 5 - 6 hours with a few breaks in-between but it was actually really enjoyable, I just can't wait to get a new grow started ha ha

The buds have been hung to dry in the grow box with the inline fan turned town to 1/2 the strength for the first 2 days and it is now on 1/4 the strength because I am trying to slow or lengthen the entire drying process before the cure as this should help with preserving the Smell ( Terpenes ) and help to properly break down the chlorophyll.

And the wet weight is in :)

Ms. Sativa - 282g ( 10 OZ )

Ms. Purple - 252g ( 9 OZ )

Ms. Tropical - 70g ( 2.5 OZ )

Total = 604g ( 21.5 OZ )

Would anyone like to take some guesses of the total dry weight ? :)

Below are some pictures of the harvest, I will try to take some really good ones as soon as the dry is over and everything gets weighed and jarred which should be pretty soon :)

Below: A group shot of the 3 girls, Ms. Sativas tops broke under their own weight after being taken out of the box ha ha

DSC_1924.JPG

Below: Ms. Sativa :)

11696.JPG

21285.JPG

31157.JPG

4657.JPG

5639.JPG

6536.JPG

7473.JPG

8369.JPG

9276.JPG

10255.JPG

11697.JPG

12254.JPG

Below: Ms. Purple :)

11698.JPG

21286.JPG

31158.JPG

4806.JPG

5640.JPG

6537.JPG

7474.JPG

Below: Ms. Tropical :)

11699.JPG

21287.JPG

31159.JPG

4807.JPG

5641.JPG

Below: A few macro shots :)

11700.JPG

21288.JPG

31160.JPG

4808.JPG

5642.JPG

Below: Some scissor hash that I actually lost and didn't get to smoke :( ha ha

DSC_1961.JPG

Below: Hanging to dry :)

4809.JPG

31161.JPG

21289.JPG

11701.JPG

I hope you all enjoyed this update, please feel free to join in and comment or have a guess of the dry weight :)

Wow I can't even find the words brother , great job! ..I'll take a crack at that dry weight I'm gonna say 13.5- 14 ounces, anything even remotely close is incredible for 3 plants and I can only pray the Pineapple express comes close to your beautiful ladies :peace:

Very nice. Awesome job! I am going to go with 9.25oz. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom