DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure

You did the right thing. It wasn't easy by any means because you're invested. I learned so much from your pictures.

The time and care will always reflect in your journal/journey. Best of all you'll see your hard work reflected in my pictures mirroring your advice.

You're kinda stuck with me, so I'm here when your instinct says so.

Your harvest this run was beyond your expectations.

You always fight when things get "Rocky."

You always have a seat in my journal right beside my Oil refinery.

You know how to find me. ❤️..✌️

Hope you get word soon Dobe

Thanks PW. I know it's just a matter of time - there's no reason it should be denied in any way. So I wait. But when the time comes I will be back. I'm eager to show you and Ase in particular how much I've learned from you.

You did the right thing. It wasn’t easy by any means because you’re invested. I learned so much from your pictures.

The time and care will always reflect in your journal/journey. Best of all you’ll see your hard work reflected in my pictures mirroring your advice.

You’re kinda stuck with me, so I’m here when your instinct says so.

Your harvest this run was beyond your expectations.

You always fight when things get “Rocky.”

You always have a seat in my journal right beside my Oil refinery.

You know how to find me. ❤️..✌️

And find you I will! I'm starting to be able to come up for air from my busy time, so hopefully I won't be such a stranger. Really hope you're feeling better after your rest. I had no idea that pink set you off, so I'll be careful in the future. Does it affect you when the photos have that "blurple" colour too?

Your Kushy is just dripping with trichomes - it's going to be really good. I'm really happy with how mine is curing, the bag appeal is fantastic. I'll post up some pics in a minute so you can see...

Kushy's been curing for about a month. The cure has been really good to her. When I chopped I thought she had a fairly generic "weed" smell. That smell and taste gained a lot of depth through the cure. She doesn't have the citrus popping like some kush but has it with more of a grape (?) hint in there too. It tastes like Kush, but a little different from the Kush I'm used to.

The high is powerful, but not overwhelming. Definitely couch lock, but not knockout like a high myrcene Kush. I bet there'd be less couch lock if I'd chopped earlier.

This is a good evening med for me, that I can have after dinner without putting me to bed. It hits about the same spot that Sour Kush from DNA had been hitting for me, which is a good area to be in for me medically. Powerful enough to give me relief, and best used at night, but not narcotic.

Check out a few glamour shots.

KushyKush-2017_11_11-001.jpg
KushyKush-2017_11_11-002.jpg
KushyKush-2017_11_11-003.jpg
KushyKush-2017_11_11-004.jpg

Beautiful nugs. Mmmm, how awesome was that. More kushion for the pushin'!

It's the bright solid pink, blurple that is an assault on the senses. Like someone taking a flash picture in your face. Followed by black spots and overwhelmingly wiping and watering from my eyes. Sometimes it goes away , but when it doesn't is when I need a break. I worry that with all my studying on this site and watching pink pics, that some day it may not go away.

So I compromise my triggers just by being here. I hardly ventured out of my journal before. I but I love my friendships so much that I make the sacrifice.

So, I just recently asked my peeps about the pink pics, cause I'm embarrassed by my special needs sometimes.

Anyways blah blah blah, humbly learning to ask for help.

Again those nugs make me drool. ...

Thanks for the kind words guys. I did a thorough cleanup of everything in my grow area yesterday, so I’ll be organized and ready when the time comes to start again. I still would like to post up a proper Chocolope smoke report before closing up shop, so maybe I’ll post up a few nugs from the rest of the crop too.

Beautiful nugs. Mmmm, how awesome was that. More kushion for the pushin’!

It’s the bright solid pink, blurple that is an assault on the senses. Like someone taking a flash picture in your face. Followed by black spots and overwhelmingly wiping and watering from my eyes. Sometimes it goes away , but when it doesn’t is when I need a break. I worry that with all my studying on this site and watching pink pics, that some day it may not go away.

So I compromise my triggers just by being here. I hardly ventured out of my journal before. I but I love my friendships so much that I make the sacrifice.

So, I just recently asked my peeps about the pink pics, cause I’m embarrassed by my special needs sometimes.

Anyways blah blah blah, humbly learning to ask for help.

Again those nugs make me drool. ...

OK, I got it. I get lazy sometimes and post the blurple, but when I get back to growing and posting pics, I’ll do my best to remember to edit it out. If I let any pics slip in, stop reading and send me a message and I’ll fix it. Sorry, I had no idea. No worries about judgment here, if anything I can do will make it easier on you at any time, just say so.

Glad you like the bud! Your Kushy looks super frosty too. Bet it’s going to be really nice. I’m really interested to see how my Royal Gorilla would have compared in frostiness. Next time.

Hey DW, how are things going? My documents took a bit to arrive when I renewed too. Technically speaking your doctor is authorizing you to grow, health canada is just registering you. In court you would win every day, and the cops already know who you are, they are not gonna be knocking on the door. Nice looking nugs btw!

What did I miss? Was there trouble with the law. I skipped a few pages trying to catch up?

Hope you are well Dobe.

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been MIA. I was unusually busy with work and also had a really bad run of health but hopefully things are settling back down. Also I definitely had “nug envy” when I stopped growing, so it made me feel like I didn’t want to come around when I had free time. It definitely robbed me of some of the joy of being here and I didn’t want that.

CG, I know you’re right. I just hate the potential, however remote, of having to go through the legal process for vindication if it comes to that.

Blaze, in a nutshell, I had a bad smell leak at Chocolope harvest, we had a really nice day when it happened, and my neighbour was out working in his yard and absolutely 100% smelled it. He and I have some history and I wasn’t comfortable keeping things going when I’m technically doing it illegally, as the government hasn’t completed my registration. I’ve been in the medical cannabis system in Canada for a year and had my doctor’s authorization to grow in May, so I started growing assuming it would all get settled while I was growing. I still don’t have my registration. So I culled my plants, which was awful because they were growing well.

In any case, I spoke with Health Canada this morning and although they’re not forthcoming about information, reading between the lines I think it’s almost done. They asked me to send documentation to verify my address and hinted that it should come fairly quickly once I’ve done so. So maybe I’ll have a nice Christmas present coming in the form of my authorization.

I’m going to close out this thread for now, and start anew once I’m able to. Thanks again friends for your support and I’ll hopefully be able to reciprocate in the coming weeks and months.

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA. I was unusually busy with work and also had a really bad run of health but hopefully things are settling back down. Also I definitely had "nug envy" when I stopped growing, so it made me feel like I didn't want to come around when I had free time. It definitely robbed me of some of the joy of being here and I didn't want that.

CG, I know you're right. I just hate the potential, however remote, of having to go through the legal process for vindication if it comes to that.

Blaze, in a nutshell, I had a bad smell leak at Chocolope harvest, we had a really nice day when it happened, and my neighbour was out working in his yard and absolutely 100% smelled it. He and I have some history and I wasn't comfortable keeping things going when I'm technically doing it illegally, as the government hasn't completed my registration. I've been in the medical cannabis system in Canada for a year and had my doctor's authorization to grow in May, so I started growing assuming it would all get settled while I was growing. I still don't have my registration. So I culled my plants, which was awful because they were growing well.

In any case, I spoke with Health Canada this morning and although they're not forthcoming about information, reading between the lines I think it's almost done. They asked me to send documentation to verify my address and hinted that it should come fairly quickly once I've done so. So maybe I'll have a nice Christmas present coming in the form of my authorization.

I'm going to close out this thread for now, and start anew once I'm able to. Thanks again friends for your support and I'll hopefully be able to reciprocate in the coming weeks and months.
Glad to here everything's good in your neck of the woods Dobe. Take care and have a merry Christmas and hopefully the next time we here from you, you'll have your permitting.

Didn't get any seeds started today but hopefully tonight when I get home from work. This cold is kicking the crap out of me. Didn't even walk up to the barn this morning. Haha took the car up cause I felt so bad and the damn wind won't let up.

Back
Top Bottom