Stinky Snid's Nursery & Flower Shop - Welcome To My Perpetual Adventure

:cheer: June 18th, "Weekly" Update :cheer:

Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

:Namaste:Increase brightness for maximum viewing pleasure:Namaste:

Welcome back to another instalment of off the grid Snid's random updates. It's been a week since the last one and it feels good to get into a groove once again.

The first few days of the week were dedicated to zeroing in the climate for both tents using existing and available pieces. I have placed a range hood fan in the autoflower tent. This is exhausting outside... The inline fan is sucking from the photoperiod tent and into the auto one. This is currently keeping both tents steady around 77°f and 55-45% Rh. Just what the doctor ordered, eh... I had a mishap during the installation process, which I'll go into later on. A few factors were to blame, ME, a carbon filter and good Ole gravity.

20170616_104354.jpg

20170616_110939.jpg

With these refinements the system is working excellently. Let this be a part of a excellent adventure to come. As I mentioned brother Ched will be collaborating with me on a new Journal set to begin very soon.

On with our regular programming... :Namaste:

:welcome:Welcome :welcome:

Auto-flowering Plants
Temperature : 76>72°f / Humidity : 52>48% Rh
20170616_104407.jpg

Gorilla Glue #1
Day 36
20170616_105300.jpg

20170616_105314.jpg

20170616_105401.jpg

Gorilla Glue #2
Day 36
20170616_105909.jpg

20170616_105915.jpg

20170616_105930.jpg

Amnesia Haze #1
Day 35
20170616_110407.jpg

20170616_110418.jpg

20170616_110429.jpg

Amnesia Haze #2
Day 29
20170616_110804.jpg

20170616_110808.jpg

20170616_110826.jpg

Notes ~
The autos are now showing pistils. Each of them has had their final stake adjustments and are set to go vertical. Lush and green they have been on track for an excellent round of auto flowers. The Gorilla glue are both already covered in trichs on their sugar leaves...let the fun begin. As for the Amnesia Haze pair, they are slightly behind the GGs, but still on their way into flower. Feedings are on schedule and are being soaked up with delight.

:blunt: Intermission :hookah:

Photoperiod Plants
Temperature : 82>74°f / Humidity : 48>40% Rh
20170616_120415.jpg

Fruit Punch
Day 70 +29
20170616_111606.jpg

20170616_111623.jpg

20170616_111647.jpg

20170616_111712.jpg

Notes ~
The full bowl of fruit punch is a very gorgeous gal. A full body of lush green leaves reaching for the sky. Trichs adorning the leaves like a sugar coating. And little buds making their breadth known. I've pried her open as much as possible and removed a few inward facing fan leaves. Feedings for her are just as the others, full bloom nutes. It's much easier when they all need the same thing.

Bubble Bomb
Day 67 +29
20170616_112811.jpg

20170616_112820.jpg

20170616_112847.jpg

20170616_112923.jpg

Notes ~
This magnificent Bubble Bomb is getting some major budding action going on. As you can see in the overhead pic, I started removing larger fans that were covering budsites trying to push through the canopy. I wait until around week 3 because the growth tips in shade will stretch for light until that point. Once growth stops and buds are forming it's time to expose the hidden buds to light. Smelling like a candy land dream she is healthy and on her way to revealing her potential. Her feedings are surprisingly frequent in comparison to the smaller pots the others are in. This is evidence of aggressive root system development. Full flower dosage, them G/m/b only alternating every 4-5 days.

Durban Poison
Day 52 +29
20170616_113325.jpg

20170616_113335.jpg

20170616_113400.jpg

20170616_113430.jpg

Notes ~
I'm liking the sativa stature of this Durban Poison. Long stems just riddled with bud sites. I hope my penetrative power of my LEDs is adequate to get all the way down the stalks. Her slender leaves are quite stinky, and just adds the overall aroma emanating from this sativa. Feedings are steady every 5 days and are on schedule.

Liberty Haze S1
Day 52 +29
20170616_113818.jpg

20170616_113833.jpg

20170616_113858.jpg

20170616_113916.jpg

20170616_113939.jpg

Notes ~
This poor gal had an encounter with a falling carbon filter that was poorly fastened in a test run trying to get the climate regulated. She took a direct hit on one of her second branches. It sheared down an inch of the trunk and broke the same branch in 3 other places. :yikes: I taped the trunk together with support from underneath. The snaps in the upper part of the stem were taped aswell. I hope this will be a form of unusual supercropping and she'll recover with nice big knots with lots of grow potential. My main concern is bugs or fungi getting into the split. In any case she's blooming well and despite her lankiness she is looking promising for some great Haze buds. Full bloom feedings as required, usually every 5-7 days.

I miss all you brothers and sisters of this community. It's good to be back with another update for you, till next time...
:ciao:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers
Hey Snid, do you have a guide anywhere that explains the way you train your plants? Your plants turn out beautifully, and mine looks like a hot mess.

Hey snid check out my clothespins plant she's an AK-48 auto lol
420-magazine-mobile1156828835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1347008910.jpg
hey if it works work it right lol. Your girls are awesome as usual I'm still practicing lol but eventually I'll break my 3oz per auto ceiling I seem to be stuck under. One of these days that is. #globla420
Very ingenuitive ohioboy! :bravo: looks like it's working quite well... She looks great :thumb:

Hey Snid, do you have a guide anywhere that explains the way you train your plants? Your plants turn out beautifully, and mine looks like a hot mess.
I do! If you go on the desktop version you'll see I've got several training threads in my signature depicting my way of training. If you're only on the app then send me a pm and I'll send you a link.
Snid what's the longest you've ever had a plant flowering?
10 weeks, 12 weeks from flip. Not too many go beyond that.

Always a pleasure to come and see what going on in the community. Sorry for my absence, I'm bound to get back here full time. Bare with me.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

FYI update tomorrow I hope:Namaste:

:cheer: July 7th, Update :cheer:

Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

:Namaste:Increase brightness for maximum viewing pleasure:Namaste:

It's taken me 3 days to finish this update, but I'll leave this part unedited for you all.

Happy 4th of July to all you American folks. Hope you have a safe and super terrific day of fireworks and family. Las Vegas, Nevada is the newest state to legalize. Yippee! :thumb:

Things are going much better these days in the life of Snid. Although I regret my absence still, I am happy to hear and see the great pics and harvest reports that I browse on the app. I know how much effort goes into keeping a constant journal and it's not easy. But this community makes it such a great thing to share it with others. Glad I can bring you another update :Namaste:

Just as it was a couple weeks ago, things are still top shape down In the lab. We're winding up for our new journal debut, upcoming shortly will be the first instalment of...

Snid and Ched's Excellent Adventure - Auto Armageddon

To be followed down the line with the second installation...

Snid and Ched's Bogus Journey - The CBD chronicles

In lieu of the slightly larger grow space I added a couple sprouts to the mix. These two little ladies are Bubba Kush.
20170703_115738.jpg

20170703_115743.jpg

Growing steadily they are now getting a taste of nutrients and have responded well. It's been about two weeks since they sprung through the soil. They will be my first contributions to the new journal once it has been created.

On with our regular programming... :Namaste:

:welcome:Welcome :welcome:

Auto-flowering Plants
Temperature : 84>76°f / Humidity : 52>48% Rh
20170703_114952.jpg

Gorilla Glue #1
Day 55
20170703_115129.jpg

20170703_115137.jpg

20170703_115148.jpg

Gorilla Glue #2
Day 55
20170703_115231.jpg

20170703_115244.jpg

20170703_115251.jpg

Amnesia Haze #1
Day 54
20170703_115540.jpg

20170703_115549.jpg

20170703_115555.jpg

Amnesia Haze #2
Day 48
20170703_115645.jpg

20170703_115657.jpg

20170703_115705.jpg

Notes ~
My gang of auto flowers is doing much better this 'grow' around. With more time to take care of them they are responding with grace. 3 of the 4 are nice and stout laden with budsites. Then there's the sativa dominant amnesia Haze, which has double in height compared to her companions. The auto tent has a higher ambient temp and I used my smallest pots for these four. This has me feeding every few days. I've cut their nutes in half but I'm feeding every watering. They seem to be doing well on this regiment, it's been since the Stretch ended that I've been doing so. I removed alot of Central foliage now that it's time for buds to develop and ripen. Stickiness has begun on the Gorilla Glues, can't wait to see the final result.

:blunt: Intermission :hookah:

Photoperiod Plants
Temperature : 79>74°f / Humidity : 54>46% Rh
20170703_112615.jpg

Fruit Punch
Day 70 +48
20170703_112958.jpg

20170703_113011.jpg

20170703_113026.jpg

20170703_113113.jpg

Notes ~
This gal has got some serious drinking habits. Every 2 days I've got to water her, alternating feed. Other than her largest fan leaves lightening up she is very healthy and vibrant. Nice bug buds and a beautiful aroma, it's all I have to say about this one.

Bubble Bomb
Day 67 +48
20170703_113714.jpg

20170703_113849.jpg

20170703_113901.jpg

*picture of the day
20170703_113919.jpg
*​

Notes ~
My massive Bubble bomb is looking great aswell, some light nitrogen and light deficiency on her low leaves. Buds are shaping up in a hurry. A fruity and sweet aroma has been present for a week now, I can't get enough of it. I've been feeding her every 3-5 days even though she has a pot significantly larger than her siblings. All her lower buds needed light so I made some defoliation throughout her inner canopy.

Durban Poison
Day 52 +48
20170703_114159.jpg

20170703_114209.jpg

20170703_114238.jpg

20170703_114332.jpg

20170703_114404.jpg

Notes ~
If there was an example of pure sativa this is it. An unmistakable appearance. Super thin leaves and tall, tall tall. Her Colas are riddled with buds, it looks fantastic. Even the lower buds are ripening since the light goes right through the canopy. Not much defoliation has been administered, just a few that were damaged or dead. She's drinking up her share in a matter of days, I've been alternating water and nutes.

Liberty Haze S1
Day 52 +48
20170703_114647_0_.jpg

20170703_114658.jpg

20170703_114714.jpg

20170703_114730.jpg

20170703_114756.jpg

Notes ~
My very own Haze s1 has got some major stink appeal. She smells stronger than her mother did at this stage. I'm glad to have another batch of this strain so soon. Her breaks have healed and are mostly non apparent. The split in her trunk seems to have solidified and has been able to keep that wounded stalk near 90% of its potential. The top cola from that stalk has an increasing amount of brown hairs compared to the others. Minor defoliation has been regular, mostly yellowing or dead leaves that fall off with a tap. The sativa nature of her Colas allows for more light below the canopy naturally. Feedings are every 5 days and are on schedule as per advanced nutrients rec.

You're all so very amazing, thank you for being Great!
:ciao:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Dang you always got a ton of different exotic strains going!. My buddy has some Gorilla Glue going right now too. It's supposed to be awesome. Have you tried it before? That Amnesia Haze sounds f'n delicious. I love Haze and Amnesia is one of my favorite strains to put you on your ass. And is that an F1* you are calling your Liberty Haze, as in you got your own cross?! If so that's freakin awesome bro! Nice work!

Dang you always got a ton of different exotic strains going!. My buddy has some Gorilla Glue going right now too. It's supposed to be awesome. Have you tried it before? That Amnesia Haze sounds f'n delicious. I love Haze and Amnesia is one of my favorite strains to put you on your ass. And is that an F1* you are calling your Liberty Haze, as in you got your own cross?! If so that's freakin awesome bro! Nice work!

Good to see you Steppedinds, my own strain is a result of selfing. She was super stressed and deprived due to my lack of time with her. These seeds are non-hermie from my experiment. I've concluded that it was stress or light poisoning. As for the GG auto, I only wish it was the photoperiod (impossible to get) unless you find a clone from what I read. These should be quite frosty and sticky, I'm sure they'll live up to their namesake. Thanks for stopping by brother, been a while :ciao:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I picked up some Gorilla Glue #4 from a dispensary not too long ago. It is easily in my top 3 strains. Real potent and delicious.

An excellent array of photos vs autos. Your journal is so easy to learn from, I'm mesmerized again.

I noticed your Durban Poison is sativa and a stretcher to the max, I have the same seeds, now I'm concerned about my lack of space. This is why it's so important to watch yours first, done right, then contemplate my next move. Thanks for your detailed notes.

New journal should be a blast, out of this world, CBD-alicious and a whole lotta budding going on. I'd like to make a reservation, in the harvest room as a volunteer cutter. One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me, easy job in my mind...lol.

I have sincerely missed you, all kidding aside, you never gave up on me. So it's okay that you are over-busy, cause it's the gratitude in your attitude that makes your garden sweeter.

Your soul sistah...;):thanks:

I picked up some Gorilla Glue #4 from a dispensary not too long ago. It is easily in my top 3 strains. Real potent and delicious.
Awesome to hear that, you got a sample of bud or a clone? Either way I'm sure it was thoroughly enjoyed.

Absolutely gorgeous Snid, i think this garden is going to be more awesome than your last run!
I sure hope so Pennywise, I've been putting in the time this go around. And it certainly shows... Thanks for that, appreciate my friend :thanks:

keep feeding that Fat Girl :morenutes:
All that is required is what she's getting. Good to see you shruum, I'll keep them happy for you, rest assured. Thanks for stopping by brother :Namaste:

As always :passitleft:
Naturally... :high-five:, miss you Mr Am4zin... Glad to see you visiting these parts.

An excellent array of photos vs autos. Your journal is so easy to learn from, I'm mesmerized again.

I noticed your Durban Poison is sativa and a stretcher to the max, I have the same seeds, now I'm concerned about my lack of space. This is why it's so important to watch yours first, done right, then contemplate my next move. Thanks for your detailed notes.

New journal should be a blast, out of this world, CBD-alicious and a whole lotta budding going on. I'd like to make a reservation, in the harvest room as a volunteer cutter. One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me, easy job in my mind...lol.

I have sincerely missed you, all kidding aside, you never gave up on me. So it's okay that you are over-busy, cause it's the gratitude in your attitude that makes your garden sweeter.

You shall make my day once again my dear. You're so kind and amicable, my dear you are the best! I've missed the journal too, yours among many others. But yours especially... Take notes and don't be afraid to try things, there's always ways around the stretchy aspects. But I like the cbd strains for you, keep on growin' G2heal.. Till next time.:circle-of-love:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

I just picked up an eighth, but it was at 29.7% thc...just a great smoke.
Awesome to hear that, you got a sample of bud or a clone? Either way I'm sure it was thoroughly enjoyed.

I sure hope so Pennywise, I've been putting in the time this go around. And it certainly shows... Thanks for that, appreciate my friend :thanks:

All that is required is what she's getting. Good to see you shruum, I'll keep them happy for you, rest assured. Thanks for stopping by brother :Namaste:

Naturally... :high-five:, miss you Mr Am4zin... Glad to see you visiting these parts.

You shall make my day once again my dear. You're so kind and amicable, my dear you are the best! I've missed the journal too, yours among many others. But yours especially... Take notes and don't be afraid to try things, there's always ways around the stretchy aspects. But I like the cbd strains for you, keep on growin' G2heal.. Till next time.:circle-of-love:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Good to see you Steppedinds, my own strain is a result of selfing. She was super stressed and deprived due to my lack of time with her. These seeds are non-hermie from my experiment. I've concluded that it was stress or light poisoning. As for the GG auto, I only wish it was the photoperiod (impossible to get) unless you find a clone from what I read. These should be quite frosty and sticky, I'm sure they'll live up to their namesake. Thanks for stopping by brother, been a while :ciao:

My buddy just stopped by. It's a reversed strain of GG#4 photoperiod. He's making me some clones tonight :) He said he got the seeds from the GG website.

Your garden looks fantastic as always. The clothes pins is a genius idea!

I was wondering how I was going to train now that seeds are dropped. Mind if I borrow your idea Snid?

Your garden looks fantastic as always. The clothes pins is a genius idea!

I was wondering how I was going to train now that seeds are dropped. Mind if I borrow your idea Snid?
Awesome to hear from you smokiebear, I'm glad to help in any way I can. I think the clothespins idea was ohioboy, I use 14ga wire to pin mine down. It's very nice to see you back around the forums, I'm hoping to be back to posting aswell. I just keep finding stuff that occupies all my time

Big 420 :hug: smokiebear

For all the other amazing folks still tuned in. I've got one photoperiod on chopping block and the rest to follow in a week time. Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support, I can't say it enough.

Sigh... Bump bump. Sorry folks, a photo dump is imminent. Harvests have commenced all around and it's time to trim. So far Durban poison has given me just short of 3.5oz of nice dried and Stinky weed. Very enjoyable. Fruit punch is upcoming with half of her tiered harvest already done. The Huge Colas alone were 2oz dried, plus a sample nug. Bubble Bomb is next, currently sitting in darkness. The autos will be harvested in the next week too. Gg#2 had major banana issues and has been segregated.

That's it for now, stay tuned for the pic dump.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom