Stinky Snid's Nursery & Flower Shop - Welcome To My Perpetual Adventure

I now I'm going back nearly a month in replies here, but if you took the time to support and encourage me. I am abliged to try and convey my deepest gratitudes to you all. Some new growers and some seasoned ones, all coming together to share the experience. Thanks guys:Namaste:

Everything looks great as usual snid. I hope your trans siberian #1 turns around soon. I'll be rootin' for her. :goodluck:
Rey looks like she will be a delight. Hope she is as sweet as the last :goodjob:
Well it turns out she never did turn around, she's still hanging on but doesn't look like she should. As you know the buds from Rey are splendid, and have been thoroughly enjoyed. :hookah: cheers Ched

Wow, that fabric was perfect for you ;)

Little fabric secret. If you need to take lint off just grab a strip of packing tape and just press it against your fabric surface and it will instantly grab any debris, even when it's hanging. Then you don't have to keep taking it down to clean. Happy picture taking...;)

Happy 420...life is good...;)
Done and done. I've got some roller lint brushes that worked well on the fabric. A thousand thank yous for the backdrop my dear :circle-of-love: it's definitely a much better background than I was using. From 4/20 to now has been a long time, but I can come now see how everything is going in your new garden. Be there soon to cheer you on :thumb:
:bravo: gardens looking great Snid. Been away, but back at it again lol.
As you can see I've been away myself. Good to see you Dirt.

Holy smokes, been a little while since I have been in here! How ya been snid? Happy belated birthday bud. Your garden is still looking potent as usual, glad to see you are still such an inspiration around here. I will be checking in from now on since I am back after a leave. Will even get a journal on the go again here real soon. Was hoping to get my laptop fixed up, hate using this tablet lol chat at ya soon my friend!
Is that journal up and running, I'll come by as soon as I can. Cheers brother, keep the spirit growing.

Looking on point as usual, nice harem you have going right now.
There's too many for me to take care of in my short leisure time. But they should all make it to the end and bless me with their fruits.

Bro when you get a chance I'm putting up pics of your favorite cheese by dinafem she's a beauty
Sorry ohioboy, I'll have to read up on your journal aswell. Can't wait to see your cheesy cheese.. :high-five:
Yes sir, right back at ya brother. Glad to have you visit :thanks:
See things are growin great as usual..
:thumb:
They're growing, slowly and surely. My neglect has been quite detrimental to the whole litter. Cheers oldschool, I always enjoy your presence here. Thanks brother

Looking beautiful as usual Mr. Snid. I could pick your plants out of a lineup any time.
Lol, is it that unique... I'm humbled that they are Snid style. Hope all is well and good with you and your reinvigorated garden. Great job there brother, I'll have to catch up again soon.

Can't wait!.❤️
:sorry:
Great to hear snid, I was hoping everything was ok on your end. In fact I scrolled thru my subscriptions here earlier and thought to myself "hmm, where's snid been, hope all is well with him".. whatever it was, glad to see ya my friend!
Much ablidged Dick, very kind of you. I have sorely missed this atmosphere and discussion. If you've got something going by way of journal I'll be sure to catch up in the couple weeks, now that I've got some time for myself. Hope to bump into you on my journal reading to come. Cheers Dick :Namaste:

Good to see you Snid, gardens looking great as always. I like the way the Backjack is structured.
Always keen on seeing you Pennywise, you've done me and all of 420 a great service lately. A big thank you brother :Namaste: Jack jack is a stalks pudge of a plant but those buds are enormous. Rick solid and sticky as $#@%. Did I mention they smell like dark devil :thumb:

:bravo:worth the wait Snid. Plants are beautiful.
Thank you shruum, happy to see you have stopped by to check on the ladies. I'll soon be venturing through everyone's journals to see what I missed over the past few months. Hope you and the garden are well, thank you shruum.

Still looking amazing and I can smell them from over here. We all missed you and your plants, but I never give up hope that you'll be back to keep me on track. .❤️
I'm very touched that my absence has been noticed. It's not easy for one to neglect their friends and plants unless one neglects themselves. I was enduring hard times for sure. But with all your support and that others I made it to the other side. And I won't forget it:thanks:

Hey Snid, those trans Siberian girls really look ideal (the struggling girl probably is deficient in nutrient transport). Their structure. Sweet, thick, and distinctively Snid. Although...are you keeping more leaves lately brother? If so I like the compromise between leaves and defol you have going on!
I had run low on cal mag, so I doubt they got what they needed. They went dry a few times too, due to my hectic schedule. I appreciate the sentiments on my grow style brother, it's an honour. I very glad to see you back from your own bout with life's hiccups. I hope to be back in full swing soon, I'm just getting my crap together for a summer full of projects and good times. Thanks for stopping by upon your return my friend:Namaste:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:

I now I'm going back nearly a month in replies here, but if you took the time to support and encourage me. I am abliged to try and convey my deepest gratitudes to you all. Some new growers and some seasoned ones, all coming together to share the experience. Thanks guys:Namaste:

Is that journal up and running, I'll come by as soon as I can. Cheers brother, keep the spirit growing.

Much ablidged Dick, very kind of you. I have sorely missed this atmosphere and discussion. If you've got something going by way of journal I'll be sure to catch up in the couple weeks, now that I've got some time for myself. Hope to bump into you on my journal reading to come. Cheers Dick :Namaste:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:

I know, the atmosphere is great! It's really what brought me back after my little break, I need to stay this time and keep on truckin'.

Yup I got a journal going, it's in my sig. Have had some ups and downs here lately, need to learn more patience. Next round I am hoping I will take my time and not break anything lol

Good to see another wonderful update my friend, I'm sure we will see one another around!

:bump:A shameful bump... Spring cleaning is underway, I'll be back soon rest assured. I've found some free time but filled it with house work. :bump:

Thank you all for following along on my endless journey. I'll be sure to come check out that journal Dick, and ohioboy... Enjoy that cheese brother. See you all again very soon.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey Stinky Snid - just dropping by to let you know I've benefitted from your topping and LSTing threads. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Hey all, great news for the garden. We've undergone a small expansion. Next update will be upcoming this weekend. I'm sorry once again for the lack of participation around here. It's been odd not being on the forums, part of the grow family. I thank you for all your well wishes and compliments on my journey through tough times. Things are looking up these days and it's quite a relief. The outdoor garden is sown with lots of veggies and things are as the should be in the tents. I'll be one busy gardener this summer. I hope to share as much as I can with you all, my friends. :Namaste:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

*stat tuned for a new Journal* informally named.

Snid and Ched's Excellent Adventure

It's going to be a most excellent adventure :high-five:. With my first journal done this will be a major step up for me but I'm looking forward to it :cheer:

Ahh the padewan joins the master for the final training to becoming a true Jedi. :Namaste:

Hey all, great news for the garden. We've undergone a small expansion. Next update will be upcoming this weekend. I'm sorry once again for the lack of participation around here. It's been odd not being on the forums, part of the grow family. I thank you for all your well wishes and compliments on my journey through tough times. Things are looking up these days and it's quite a relief. The outdoor garden is sown with lots of veggies and things are as the should be in the tents. I'll be one busy gardener this summer. I hope to share as much as I can with you all, my friends. :Namaste:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

*stat tuned for a new Journal* informally named.

Snid and Ched's Excellent Adventure

Right on bud, a new adventure and an expansion on the grow, gotta love it!! I know that when I expanded I couldn't have been happier, went from only being able to grow 4 plants in a tent, to trying our upstairs rooms (which didn't work out) to now having 15 plants between 2 rooms and more room to spare if I get more led panels lol Im sure you will love having your expansion no matter how big or small :) Can't wait to see what you got in store for us this time my friend, will be waiting to see that new journal!

:cheer: June 10th, "Monthly" Update :cheer:

Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

:Namaste:Increase brightness for maximum viewing pleasure:Namaste:

On with our regular programming... :Namaste:

:welcome:Welcome :welcome:

Auto-flowering Plants
Temperature : 74>68°f / Humidity : 58>48% Rh

Gorilla Glue #1
Day 84

Notes ~

Gorilla Glue #2
Day 84