8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

re: 8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

No stunting should come from a transplant, just follow the fundamentals and they should MAYBE stall for a minute....but no stunting unless complications arise during the process. I always take all the precautions when transplanting, I think shock will set a plant back a week minimum.:thumb:
Ill throw some pics of the autos later tonight. They just don't seem to be the size they should be to me.. Idk I think this will be my only auto grow anyways ...lol was just a little experiment to get some quick buds.

The autoflowers
Blueberry
IMG_20130415_215546.jpg
Chesse candy
IMG_20130415_215536.jpg
La Diva
IMG_20130415_215530.jpg

Looking good, other than the slight discoloration on the leaves. Have you been giving them nutes? If so, how much?
nope straight PhD RO water. They were in hydroton in a recirc drip sys, but all looked to die so I transplanted to soil in a last minute effort to save them. Seems to have worked. Although now I have started giving the GO Bio root 1-1-1. Extremely diluted. They were all almost completely yellow. So they look better to me
Lol

nope straight PhD RO water. They were in hydroton in a recirc drip sys, but all looked to die so I transplanted to soil in a last minute effort to save them. Seems to have worked.

Sure does. Just remember that with autos the key is to stress them as little as possible as they don't have a long enough life cycle to bounce back.

Looking again at the pics, the new growth looks good :)

Sure does. Just remember that with autos the key is to stress them as little as possible as they don't have a long enough life cycle to bounce back.
Looking again at the pics, the new growth looks good :)
yea I figured ill probably get a shitty yield. But hey... lol.
the la diva leaves seem to be a lil weird. But they are budding and stinky already! At 26 days I expected them to be bigger... hopefully the hit a growth spurt soon!

yea I figured ill probably get a shitty yield. But hey... lol.
the la diva leaves seem to be a lil weird. But they are budding and stinky already! At 26 days I expected them to be bigger... hopefully the hit a growth spurt soon!

Autos always yield lower than reg plants. But they are so fast to flower, it makes up for it.

IMG_20130418_112326.jpg
the autos are finally moving again! And the clones are really starting to take off. I cut back from 24 to 18/6 2 days ago. Had a feeling there getting too much light. And sure enough they all look better!

There is no such thing as too much light....especially autos.....the light may have been too close.........heat........but never too much!

looks like you could have a lil call or mag def, nothing major so DONT freak.... but you should watch them and if you have not already look into a nute in your line that will help : )

Over all fat and moving on up!

There is no such thing as too much light....especially autos.....the light may have been too close.........heat........but never too much!
the light is about 24" away.
I tried to move my seedlings down there too and the next morning they were all turning purpleish. I moved them back to the cfl. And they look green again. Weird right?

Back
Top Bottom