2 Fast 2 Vast Autoflower - CFL - First Time Grow

Still going strong but not much to report. I de foliated a tiny bit today and adjusted the lights for what I hope to be the final time. The main stems have grown a lot and now I believe I am waiting for the buds to fill out.
Does anyone have any kind of prediction of yield? When I started I was hoping for an oz or maybe even more do you think that is achievable?

I got 33g from my 2Fast2Vast under a 250w HPS with 2 other plants next to it, and I removed some branches I shouldn't have so it could have been maybe 10g more.
I certainly don't think you'll end up disappointed if you shoot for an oz.

Hi purpleGR
Did you use any training techniques on your 2f2v?
Do you know how long yours took from seed?
Sorry for the questions lol I am keen to know what to expect!
Peej

Hi purpleGR
Did you use any training techniques on your 2f2v?
Do you know how long yours took from seed?
Sorry for the questions lol I am keen to know what to expect!
Peej

No real training just tucking leaves under bud sites, I harvested after 90 days from seed.
Don't be sorry, ask away mate. I only grew one plant of this strain, but it was more of an all-round buzz rather than the advertised indica effect and not good for sleep, though quite strong smoke with a very nice lemon/lime taste.

Beginning of week 7 today, the end is in sight!
Still no trichomes though is this normal? She is really starting to smell no distinct aroma as of yet.
I expected to have some trichs by now and have had to adjust the lights again she is still growing upward rather than fattening up those bud sites.

image9106.jpeg

image9105.jpeg

This bud is a good representation of the average stem, the main cola is much bigger than this.

Subbed. Looking Great!. And at 7 weeks no trichromes visible to the naked eye is normal from what i have seen. However
, you still have at least 5 weeks to go from what I have read as well as my own experience (don't believe the seed websites, they tend to underestimate the time required almost all the time). But regardless your plants look awesome!!:goodjob:

Hey StillANoob my name is paintedbudman!! LOL never thought of that when I made up my name.

I read this 10 minutes ago and I'm still chuckling .... paintedbutman brings forth completely different mental images than paintedbudman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

PaintedBudMan I knew it would take a while longer than the claimed 8 weeks and was prepared to go for up to 11/12 but have you had autos that have taken that long? That makes me worry! I go away for 5 days on the 25th April so I only really have 4 more weeks to work with as I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my set up running with no one to check/ water her.
I guess if worst comes to worst I will have to chop regardless.
Here's to getting this girl completed on time!

Thanks StillANoob for the reassurance, I'm worrying too much!
Peej

Peejy, My previous Auto wasn't quite entirely ready after 13 weeks. I had some nute problems that retarded the growth somewhat. I had 5 plants, two I harvested at 11-12 weeks and the other 3 weren't quite ready when I went on vacation. When I returned 10 days later two of them were dead and well on their way to being dry enough to start curing. The third was almost dead and I cut her a couple days later. In short 12-13 weeks were what some of them required, but that was with nute issues and I was going for a significant amount of amber trichromes for the last three plants. They all smoked great though. I wouldn't count on them being ready much before 12 weeks, but hey as good as they look at 7 weeks who knows, they might be ready at 10.:thumb:

PaintedBudMan that's great bro thanks for the info. My plan was to also go for mainly Amber trichs I'm after that couch lock pizza and film bud haha. Am I correct in understanding then that I could leave her running right till the last day before my holiday, then leave her in the soil unharvested and let the drying out of the soil begin to cure her? If so would I leave the lights running still or leave her in the dark like I've seen suggeste elsewhere?
Thanks again for the help mate
Peej

If they are mature enough to harvest cut the water and lights and they will be ready for the chop when you're back, otherwise just leave lights/fans running and give a good watering when you're about to leave, 5 days probably won't be enough to kill your girl dry...

Hey StillANoob my name is paintedbudman!! LOL never thought of that when I made up my name.

I read this 10 minutes ago and I'm still chuckling .... paintedbutman brings forth completely different mental images than paintedbudman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Sorry paintedbuDman, what a gaffe... I didn't even realize what I wrote until you showed my mistake, definitely a peculiar mental image :rofl:

Been almost a week since a photo so here we are. Week 8 start tomorrow, really stinkin lovely and like you guys said, be patient with the trichs and they will come!
There are not many but there are definitely a few on the lower portions of the bud sites, I guess now they've started they will start to cover her (hopefully!)
Day 55 from germ.
image9388.jpeg

image9389.jpeg

What do you guys think?
I couldn't get any trich shots as I use my iPad for pics and a tiny 10X mag eye lens for inspection.

Ooh snidrajsed have you got a link for one of those? I've just done a quick eBay search and have found only those clip on ones that go over the iPads lense. Is that what you meant?
Peej

About nutes what do you think, I'm going to feed her flower nutes for 1 more week and then just water from then out. Maybe that will giver 2-4 weeks of flush depending on how long she takes.

About nutes what do you think, I'm going to feed her flower nutes for 1 more week and then just water from then out. Maybe that will giver 2-4 weeks of flush depending on how long she takes.

I think you need to feed flower nutes for 3 more weeks maybe more and then do a 3x pot size flush and let it dry (and maybe a repeat) before harvest.
It looks like it only just started moving from preflower to proper flower and the buds should start to swell up now.

What nutes are you using?

Thank you purplegunrack. I am using tomato fruit flower nutrients from my local garden store, I looked at some other more expensive ones online and it has similar ppk values. I will continue to use the nutes until you guys tell me to stop.
Peej

You should use nutes until 7-14 days before harvest then flush and pHed water only until the plant start to use the nutes stored and leaves start to yellow.

Be careful with the nutrients you are using though, I know very little about cannabis and even less about tomatoes but in flowering you should use a nutrient that's rich in potassium and have little nitrogen :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom