2 Fast 2 Vast Autoflower - CFL - First Time Grow

Day 60 and the buds are beginning to fatten noticably, I hope this trend continues.
Trichs are slowly spreading over the buds, not numerous enough to be able to seen on photos.
I think that my 1oz goal will be achieved, perhaps even more.
image9714.jpeg
image9715.jpeg

Week 9 today not much to report not worth a photo.
She's still swelling and smelling, I'm hoping all the small little nodes will eventually come together to form big long nugs,
Only time will tell.
I'm thinking I will stop nutes in 1/1.5weeks time, giving me 2/2.5 weeks of time before my holiday For flush.
I will post photos in the next few days to show some progression
Peej

Day 66
Watered with nutes for the 2nd from last time today. Buds are continuing to fatten. The pic of the single bud is the same bud I've been showing most of the thread to show the progression in bud growth.
I'm happy with the way she looks though a few leaves are looking a bit worse for wear.
I have Learnt this grow that I definitely need a pH test kit.
image9977.jpeg
image9978.jpeg

Not long left now! I read somewhere that the trichs on autos rarely go Amber and just stay at cloudy is this true?
Peej

Cheers Snid
More and more trichs are appearing I will be sure to check the buds and not rely on the sugars.
Cannot wait to get to harvest day I just hope they fatten up a little more, the main stem has got plenty of bud growth they just haven't joined up yet to form one long fat one.
Time will tell!
Peej

PeeJ my friend. Sorry I havent been over to check on ya in a while bud. You surely are doin a fine job man. Dont worry about what your leaves really look at this point. All looks well. You definitely have atleast 2-3 weeks left before she will be ready to come down. Keep right on the nutes for atleast another 4 feeding rounds. :thumb:

Hi Stihl good to hear from ya hope all is well.
Thanks for your advice I will keep feeding her till Friday/ Sunday before I flush
I'm very excited to smoke my own harvest for the first time and any advice you think could make it better I'm all ears!
Peej

Day 71 update
Buds are continuing to fatten up I just hope they plump in the next 10 days because after that her lights get shut down when I go on holiday and she'll be left with the fans on in the dark with one large watering before I go for 5 days what do you guys think?
on track?
image10301.jpeg
image10302.jpeg

I think it's going to be close... There got at least 2 weeks to go from what my eyes can see. Those pistils are like 1.5 cm long and think and white. I would advise finding a caretaker or have faith and leave the lights on (at least one so they don't hermie on you. 5 days is a long time... Anyhow I might add this only my opinion and nothing more than speculation. Hope you figure out the plan,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Judging from the white pistils, I'd say it's too early to cut in 10 days.

I think you might have too little red light spectrum and too much blue for flowering, loosely compared to same wattage HID and LED lighting, where buds are usually further developed at this point.

Cheers guys I will look into getting my neighbour to come in and water her while I'm gone. If I water on the Monday before I leave It will only mean her watering once in the Wednesday and I'm back Friday afternoon.
i don't want to mess up the harvest after all this time by chopping too early, thanks for your input I am a complete
Amateur lol
Btw today marks my 2nd from last feed then flush time on Monday!
Peej

PurpleGunrack you are correct I have 200w of blue and only about 60 in red. I rotate her 90* 4 times a day when poss and if not I rotate twice 180* in an attempt to get a little red light onto all of the buds. For my next grow I think I may invest in an LED setup for flowering.

Cheers CannaPeace good to have you here bud

Peej

Good to have this journal on this highly advertised strain as there are not many. Your plant is looking perfect I think and it seems you are doing this with Cfls. Will be waiting for your return to see the results. 2F2V is in my next grow list so I am curious about the harvest. Good luck with the rest of the grow and have a great day :)

It's easy to grow and yields some nice smoke, but not as indica heavy as one might think reading the breeder's description.

PurpleGunrack you are correct I have 200w of blue and only about 60 in red. I rotate her 90* 4 times a day when poss and if not I rotate twice 180* in an attempt to get a little red light onto all of the buds. For my next grow I think I may invest in an LED setup for flowering.

Cheers CannaPeace good to have you here bud

Peej

Yeah it would be better to have a way higher red to blue ratio.
Whatever light source you add giving more red will increase bud/trichome production a lot.

Day 76 update watered with pure water today will do one last nute feed on Thursday before flush. I have got a trusted friend to come in on my holiday to water her next week, she will only need to be looked in on once while I'm gone as its only for 5 days.
I can see the buds getting bigger, especially when I compare the photos.
image10636.jpeg
image10637.jpeg

Day 88 update
Back from holiday and my girl is still flowering away, my friend came and watered her while I was gone.
I am debating whether or not to take and dry a sample nug but I'm not sure how close to finishing I am.
Does anyone have an estimate for when the pistils will start to recede? I have been flushing for 1 week now
image11324.jpeg
image11325.jpeg

The main bud is 30cm long I think my ounce goal has been achieved

They should have been almost all brown/red/yellow by now, maybe with new white ones shooting out occasionally.
Looks like the lack of red spectrum is keeping them in preflower mode, if you reversed the blue/red ratio I bet you'd see an explosion in mass and trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom