Monkey's First Grow

Hey guys quick update so far... I added another 2 warm white lights tonight, wanted to add more but i was out of wire so tomorrow i will go stock up on some more things..

Setup so far
Strain: swazi gold ( sativa )

Medium: potting soil with vermiculite and perlite

Nutes: culterra myultisil for bloom or flowering - K 3 1 6 (46) plus trace elements

Flowering: day 4

Light schedule: 12/12

Vent or circulation: 2 pc fans

Cabinet or grow space size: 51x55x115cm

Reflector: car windscreen leflector..

Lighting: 320w 6400k and 80w 2700k..

no humidity or temp readers as my thingy is broken..

Ph: also unknown an will sort that out soon..

I gave her a feeing tonight and she was very thirsty as she took over 500ml before showing run off.. Im still doing one nute feeing then one clean feeding..

I know i need more warm white 2700k bulbs in there and will put in as soon as i have made a visit to the hardware store..

Any input, advice or feedback will be greatly appreciated..

Here are some pics so far..

420-magazine-mobile427551950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile673682454.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1998056787.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1123330835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909981609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1413933861.jpg

And here is a shot of the lights
420-magazine-mobile1693150913.jpg

Thats it for now.. Thanks for the support so far..

Hey guys, here are some pics of my girl thats growing outside seeing as the lighting schedule is at bloom so to say all natural..

420-magazine-mobile47515966.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1600368256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1655160769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile368412453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile382767669.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554965054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile128100213.jpg
s
420-magazine-mobile945326496.jpg

I trimmed her today which i know is not advised but i didn't want any popcorn sites so to speak.. She is getting the same feeding schedule as my indoor plant.. As you can see i should have 5-6 main cola spots..

I also did stock up on more wiring and plugs and so on for my indoor plant which i will update later tonight..

Here is to a happy grow..

Sorry pasted this in the wrong thread. Was suppose to be here not the lighting question thread.. Sorry im stoned af

Hey guys

Okay so i installed another 2 20w 2700k globes tonight.. I still have another 3 20w 2700k bulbs to add but i will do that tomorrow or the next.

Total wattage now is:
340w 6400k
120w 2700k
460w total mix

I stuck my finger in the soil more then an inch in and iy was dry so gave her another 500ml water but clean water without nutes.

I also took some measurements of the four main branches to track her grow in the bloom stage.

Yeah guess thats all for now..

Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that.

I did have a hermie years ago that was a true hermie, it wasn't forced by stress. It still produced some decent smoke from the female parts. I kept pinching the male flowers off to limit seeds forming.

Can you post any pictures to determine or are the flowers super obvious? Any pistils at all?

Did you start the new seeds? Which kind Jackalope or Thunderpaws?

Hey bud.. I will start germinating this weekend.. I need to go buy a few things as well but will soak them asap... Decided to go with the Thunderpaws first.. Super excited, just hope i get some females...

I've been thinking.. Seeing as a plant roughly doubles in size when flowering, i was thinking of vegging them only till they get 20-30cm in length and then flipping them over to bloom.. So i can keep them short that way. Obviously will also do some topping and lst'ing again seeing as i got the neck of that with this first run..

Got some freebie nutes from the nursery too that i wanna try..

I would do the same as I just did. Start as many seeds as you are comfortable with. Best to do a minimum of 8.
Then grow them until they are big enough to take a clone. As soon as the clones are growing healthy switch to bloom right away. Then you do not waste any extra time growing males and less desirable phenotypes. Then once they finish, based on the smoke testing choose your best female and all future clones will come off the best one. You can see me do exactly that in my current journal. There are 8 ultimate purple now blooming even though they are quite small. I got very lucky that 7 out of 8 was female.

I would start now, no need to waste more days.
Soak seeds for 24 hours in plain water.
Then move seeds to small cups or pots of dirt and keep moist but not wet. Up pot them as they get
Bigger and by the time they are 20cm tall or so you
Can take clones. As soon as the clones are confirmed growing then bloom the plants. Make sure you label every one careful so you don't mix them up!

Why not just throw the hermies outside or in garbage and start new ones today ?

Already threw the hermies out.. Currently on a midweek getaway, returning home tomorrow. Then i will start with the thunderpaws.. Will also look at setting up a clone cabinet as you suggested.. Thanks for the help so far.. Much appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom