Monkey's 2nd Attempt - CFL - Soil - Thunderpaws

Okay so yesterday when i turned the lights back on manually ( my timer broke last week, need a new one ) any., when i checked the girls yesterday, two seemed to be on the verge of death, almost all leave were hanging down looking dead. Gave them all a good watering, today i checked up on them again and the two girls that looked bad have perked up and looking strong again.. Guess my paroness of over watering turned into under watering, lol dumb mistake.. But they all looking healthy and strong again.. Will post some pics a bit later..

hey guys a quick update.. Like i said i in my last posts i had two plants that seemed on the verge of death due to under water but they bounced back nicely, the bottom leaves are still looking a bit weak but at least they perked up a lot and not hanging like dead leaves. here are some pics with some new growth measurements. Have to say these girls are really booming in growth at the moment

IMG_609410.JPG
IMG_609312.JPG
IMG_60929.JPG
IMG_609110.JPG
IMG_609010.JPG
IMG_60887.JPG

new measurements

#1: 16cm - 21.5cm
#2: 11.5cm - 18cm
#3: 9cm - 12cm
#4: 16cm - 20cm
#5: 20.5cm - 28cm
#6: 9.5cm - 13.5cm

the uneven growth is fucking me around a bit with the lighting but nothing i can't sort out.

Lol thanks guys.. I just did a oopsie.. Anyhow.. Plants are growing super strong now.. Already topped two and started lst on them.. Actually thinking of maybe doing a scrog setup in my cab.. Wanna switch them over too bloom in the next week or two.. Just waiting on my lights i ordered..
A oopsie sounds like you accidentally took a dump on your plants lol

Back
Top Bottom