Monkey's First Grow

IMG_499711.JPG
IMG_499512.JPG
IMG_499314.JPG
IMG_499112.JPG

Leaf structure, bud structure, the whole look.
Don't worry I'm sure you can still smoke it, just looks weird to me. Do you know the breeder name and strain name?

I have to agree it looks a little odd but should smoke just fine.

Maybe it is getting a bit of light during the dark cycle? Maybe it is too hot? It could be it is just the genetics. I only mention the first two items because I have had some weird growth on my own grows and usually one of those two is the culprit.

I'm jealous of the purple though, it looks kind of pretty and I have been growing a strain myself that should have some purple but I don't get any color in the buds so far only the leaves :(

It's good to see that plant is working out for you.

How's it going now? How are the the thuderpaws seedlings doing?

Well so far so good " i think " .. Got 6 seedlings goings under 340w of 6400k cfl light under a 18/6 schedule... Seedlings are currently about 4cm in height growing second set of leaves...

I went today to my light supplier and he got me led strips of warm light with 3 leds per block.. I measured them in a meter and they are pushing about 1w pet block ( each block has 3 leds ) is it worth while getting this.. Im not sure of the light penetration and so on but they freaking bright.. I can take picture and get the info in them if needed, what you think?

Back
Top Bottom