First Time Grow - CFL - Painkiller XL Royal Queens Seeds

I'm running a single mars hydrow 300w and she looks pretty good

The only thing to fear is bad weed
The only thing I worry about is the distance thing at not burning my plants, I suppose without trying I will never know

Sent from my SM-G903F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi there,
I've been following your grow (very nicely done) for a few weeks now, since I coincidentally have the same strain "Painkiller XL" flowering at the moment, but it's 3 weeks behind yours. I've had a bit of a rough patch, since I started it in 'hot soil' but it worked
itself out after letting it veg for 11 weeks. I'll start a journal, I didn't take to many pics but plenty of notes.
Excellent journal, very helpful...cheers

Hi there,
I've been following your grow (very nicely done) for a few weeks now, since I coincidentally have the same strain "Painkiller XL" flowering at the moment, but it's 3 weeks behind yours. I've had a bit of a rough patch, since I started it in 'hot soil' but it worked
itself out after letting it veg for 11 weeks. I'll start a journal, I didn't take to many pics but plenty of notes.
Excellent journal, very helpful...cheers
Nice I shall follow let me know when you start

Do yourself a favor and read some of the customer service reviews before you "take the plunge."

Here's an interesting thread for ya:
Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review
Thanks BeaverIslander, I'm kind of stuck now I have some cash together now but kind of stuck I have more space now from moving from my grow to the wardrobe so I would Like to take advantage of the space but I'm not really sure where to go with it

Thanks BeaverIslander, I'm kind of stuck now I have some cash together now but kind of stuck I have more space now from moving from my grow to the wardrobe so I would Like to take advantage of the space but I'm not really sure where to go with it

Do what you gotta do but I would suggest that you at least check out Timber Grow Lights.
They are a sponsor here as well.

I like the price I just have to decide if I can afford the risk they seem good value and the reviews seem to be in their favour

I like the price I just have to decide if I can afford the risk they seem good value and the reviews seem to be in their favour

Here are some new pics 2 weeks 5 days in
420-magazine-mobile44390294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1687499850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1022011403.jpg
420-magazine-mobile734907986.jpg

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Back
Top Bottom