My Own 1st Small Grow - Special Kush #1 - RQS

update pics end of day 30 some obvious sex signs now :circle-of-love:
WP_20141209_003_1_.jpg
WP_20141209_002_1_.jpg
WP_20141209_001_1_.jpg

:Namaste:

I'd have to agree with exile19. You'll probably end up trimming those lower ones anyways, unless you want the popcorn buds. A lot of guys trim the lower stuff to encourage upper growth. I trimmed off just my fans leaves and my plants loved it. They are going crazy right now. Good luck with the rest of the grow!

~K~:Namaste::tokin::goodluck:

I'm not sure, but I think trimming in flower is a little more sensitive. I've seen journals where they say to only trim at certain times after flower, cause it can cause issues. I believe, they say to trim in flower at day 21 or so and once right before you switch lighting. Most prefer to actually just bend the leaves out of the way. But, I've also seen posts saying not to trim at all in flower. Hopefully one of the more experienced guys or girls on here can shed some light on specifics. They look really good though so keep it up. Wishing you a bumper crop!!

~K~:Namaste::bravo::high-five::yahoo:

Looks great!! In regards to your trimming in flower question, I think you should check out COFinest. He has a Youtube channel as well. He always has video posts and are always full of info. If I were you, I'd find a couple hours to sit and just watch his stuff. You'll learn so much in that short time. They have been invaluable to me and my grow.

Here's a link to his latest thread:
Scrogging The Big Girls

Hope you enjoy!!

~K~:Namaste::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom