My Own 1st Small Grow - Special Kush #1 - RQS

Quick update day 25 from seed day 8 flower. What do you think mates?
WP_20141204_002.jpg

WP_20141204_0011.jpg

WP_20141204_003.jpg

:Namaste:

She's looking lovely there selfguy :thumb:
If your planning on any lst you should prob start it or get it done soon before she starts settling for the budding stage of flower, looks like it could be tough being so bushy and a dense plant but you may be able to bend colas away from eachother with some string or garden wire tied to brim of pot, I usually just bend garden wire to make a hook to connect to pot brim.
2 other things, 1 with leaves being so fat indica style could pay to tuck them behind others and also if you have equipment and globes you could try get cfls on either 2 or 4 sides of your girl and that will really give light penetration :)
Any signs of sex so far mate? :)

I think little signs have appeared, she should be fem:D, i tried some lst on her but she si too bushy and all the branches are quite short, i usually put the big leaves under or something to allow more light.
and a question: i would like to finish in this pot she is in now. can i do that or is a must to transfer into a bigger pot ?
cheers and thank you for your comments guys:volcano-smiley:

pot is 5L and its from seed. ive seen ppl grow on a 500 ml cup from seed to harvest. being my 1st grow and its like a dream came true after 7 years of waiting and reading journals and guides and smoking i aim for quality in this stage, i would prefer to finish in this pot cause of the limited space. I think in the next days i will replace on of the warm bulbs with 1 Plasmalight V2.0 CFL 4U-85w 2700k.

Yeah I'd say you could be pretty safe with it how it is then mate she's only small aswell and already getting through flower so is reckon I should go alright, yeah I've seen some of that, 500ml cup not long ago people would of liked saying it was impossible haha
I've grown one in a little bit larger pot and also one in the same size pot but that was an auto flower and didn't seem to get any root bound problems.
I guess if you go a few weeks and think she might get rootbound you could probably cut out bottom of the pot and put it on top of a tray or another pot with extra soil so it won't be a big stress like a full transplant, but I think youd be in clear mate :thumb:

Oh and btw yeah bit like me grown a few times but the years and amount of research I've done has had me excited to finally get my proper indoor going, it truely is a great feeling watching it all come together then reaping the rewards :)
havnt used one of those Lights but sound good :thumb:

Yeah I'd say you could be pretty safe with it how it is then mate she's only small aswell and already getting through flower so is reckon I should go alright, yeah I've seen some of that, 500ml cup not long ago people would of liked saying it was impossible haha
I've grown one in a little bit larger pot and also one in the same size pot but that was an auto flower and didn't seem to get any root bound problems.
I guess if you go a few weeks and think she might get rootbound you could probably cut out bottom of the pot and put it on top of a tray or another pot with extra soil so it won't be a big stress like a full transplant, but I think youd be in clear mate :thumb:
These is a competition on 420 with only 18ox cups witch i think is about 500 ml. solo cup this made me thinking on the next grow just to plant 4-5 autos under around 200W cfl but there is a long way till the next grow.

I think I see one in the middle pic. Where your pointer fingers is pointing, just foloow it to the right along that bottom stem and you can see a little hair poking up I think. Here are some pics of what u r looking for.
This is the male. It will looks it is growing little polyps on the intersections of stem
male_sex.jpg

This is the female. See the little hairs?
female_sex.jpg

Hope that helps clarify a little for ya. But I think I do see a hair. Give it another day or two and it should be very obvious. Good luck brother!!

~K~ :Namaste::thumb::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom