1st Grow - Northern Light - Closet/Room - 400 Watt

:Namaste: ~ what's happening over here, a party... I am subb'd. ~

I was just reading all the post here. Most of, just about all of the Coco sold out there has an acidity to it. So growers soak it overnight in PH'd water to equalize it. Same with Rockwool. And the little plant is reaching as hard as it can for the light. Too high it be. And the other post was right on, when they said hold up on the nutes for now. And Fox farm are some pretty strong nutes for a little girl in the early stage. I have seen a few growers burn their crop up with FF, If memory serves me right, " Northern Lights is a light feeder anyways, as with most Sativa strains and Dominant strains. I keep my PPM's at about 900 - 1200 during a full feed application. What you do now, and keeping the plant stressed free or less, will impact your buds later... that's the whole key.... nice even keel, not too many highs , and not too many lows during it's cycle. And if you are going to be hitting temps over 84 degrees. You should have some Co2 being supplied to the plants, to make up for the heat... One last suggestion, I grow predominately Sativas. And I found it most advantageous for me to add - advanced Nutrients, voodoo juice - to the plant. It works wonders for sativas especially. Good Luck my friend. Stay on top of the grow. Peace...

Unfortunately guy I went to the er on Tuesday and a MRI found a tumor in my pertuitery gland. I will continue the grow but will be hospitalized for a few weeks and with my room mate uneducated about the plant he may not be capable of caring for her. This type of operation is high risk but the benefits weigh out the risk.. I'll be keeping you guys posted.

Unfortunately guy I went to the er on Tuesday and a MRI found a tumor in my pertuitery gland. I will continue the grow but will be hospitalized for a few weeks and with my room mate uneducated about the plant he may not be capable of caring for her. This type of operation is high risk but the benefits weigh out the risk.. I'll be keeping you guys posted.

Hey man hope all is well for you and everything goes great.

Your friend should only have to water the plant and you should wait until you return to flip in to flower. I mean adding nutrients to water is kind of full proof, tell him to find something thats going to always equate to a gallon and follow instructions on the bottle of the nutrients. 90 is not too extreme of a heat for cannabis, some may say it is but in my experience I have always been fine. I got 600 watts running in a 24x48x56 tent and temps average 85-90 easily, I run only 1x 4" 191cfm fan with fresh air intake and carbon filter. Still keeps temps around 85-90 and my plants are still thriving like no other! Some strains may not like it but more of the hardy ones have no problem with them.

Good luck friend I will keep up to date :)

Tips are starting to curl downward. I'm going to have to give her a good flushing as well as some trimming. Surgery is Thursday so hope to get everything squared away. Suit gets real when they start to tell you to make sure I have a will in place :\. I'll post pics tonight. God bless

Hey imfamous GL with the surgery. A lot of great things happening with the Rick Simpson Oils. Takes a lot of trim to make up some but I know peoples that went into remission using it. Plants are looking lovely. I have a question? How did you get the pictures to download? I'm having the same problem. If you feel up to it please message me. Rep's+++ and Keepem Green

Need a little help on trimming, topping? Here are the latest pics taken a few minutes ago. Seeing that I will be hospitalized for about a week I will put her into flowering then. I did flush her 2 nights ago.
20131211_152058_resized.jpg
20131211_152051_resized.jpg
20131211_152040_resized.jpg
20131211_152034_resized.jpg

Im late, but best wishes for your surgery.

Sending postive thoughts from this little Northern Rock :):thanks::Namaste:

Kisses,

xx

as for the plant - I would just leave her be and let her carry on doing her own thing, growing and getting stronger while you lay in bed doing the same!

ok surgery has been moved to Thursday due to insurance complication :/. Im in day 34 of veg going to go ahead and put her into flowering tonight. pics up soon.

measured it last night at a foot and 1/2. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong but seems pretty short. But she seems happy. hope to confirm sex soon looks female. Damn light cant see anything yet. BTW unfortunately I have came to the decision that I will risk the sight for a few. It has been 15 months since I last worked and my company found a position my body should be able to handle. And I want to be in AZ near my kids. As long as I can control my BP, Pain, Anxiety the only thing the tumor is threating is my sight. It is unfortunate when you a are put in a spot to make these types of decision's but it is what it is.

measured it last night at a foot and 1/2. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong but seems pretty short. But she seems happy. hope to confirm sex soon looks female. Damn light cant see anything yet. BTW unfortunately I have came to the decision that I will risk the sight for a few. It has been 15 months since I last worked and my company found a position my body should be able to handle. And I want to be in AZ near my kids. As long as I can control my BP, Pain, Anxiety the only thing the tumor is threating is my sight. It is unfortunate when you a are put in a spot to make these types of decision's but it is what it is.

7-10 days and you'll be able to sex. Notice the growth squirting out of the meristem....that is an indication of rapid growth and a very good sign! As far as height, my northern lights never got very tall. You get most of your height in veg,then the initial stretch in flower. It comes down to experience with the strain, and even with particular phenotypes. Plant looks healthy and is growing rapidly! Merry Christmas!

Here some new pics. After the flush the green started coming back she loved it. I was told to take some of the larger fan leaves off what do you guys think?
20131228_002156_resized.jpg
20131228_002142_resized.jpg
20131228_002131_resized.jpg
20131228_002102_resized.jpg
20131228_002116_resized.jpg

Budding Time!!

Plants at 2 1/2 feet. First round of flowering feeding didn't go so well at 1/2 the ff requirements so decided after her regular water feeding to go to 1/4 of what its asking for and she is looking good. Some of the bigger fan leaves are still a light shade of yellow, but it doesn't look to be anything major. But I'm starting to see the budding 16 days into flowering.
20131229_230240_resized.jpg
20131229_230230_resized.jpg
20131229_230230_resized.jpg
20131229_230222_resized.jpg
20131229_230210_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom