THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

So, about that NLxBB auto... Threw that shit outside! :biglaugh:

I'll wait until a little after the picture update (whenever that is!) to start the next seed.. I haven't heard much about Afghan x Yumbolt... Still looking. Big fan of Afghan, but hey.. Gonna do a grow of it, so maybe I'll diversify and start that Hawaiian Snow? :lot-o-toke: I don't know how you do it with all them seeds OMM! Ridiculous! Enough of that...

Man, the only bud I've got is Headband... that shit doesn't put you down. Good for work smoke, not so much fo' sleep.
Been meaning to make budder with vaped and mediocre bud's I've picked up... But been to lazy. Maybe tomorrow. Edibles seem to help with my leg pain more IMO.. Not always so much with the stomach (dose to dose with other methods).

Hey THsea

My vote is for HS! :cheesygrinsmiley: ... radio silence otherwise, happens when it gets worse.

So, about that NLxBB auto... Threw that shit outside! :biglaugh:

I'll wait until a little after the picture update (whenever that is!) to start the next seed.. I haven't heard much about Afghan x Yumbolt... Still looking. Big fan of Afghan, but hey.. Gonna do a grow of it, so maybe I'll diversify and start that Hawaiian Snow? :lot-o-toke: I don't know how you do it with all them seeds OMM! Ridiculous! Enough of that...

Man, the only bud I've got is Headband... that shit doesn't put you down. Good for work smoke, not so much fo' sleep.
Been meaning to make budder with vaped and mediocre bud's I've picked up... But been to lazy. Maybe tomorrow. Edibles seem to help with my leg pain more IMO.. Not always so much with the stomach (dose to dose with other methods).

I volunteer to supply the materials for edibles. :Namaste:
Helps my brain to stop.

Hey THsea

My vote is for HS! :cheesygrinsmiley: ... radio silence otherwise, happens when it gets worse.
Awesome! Your the only one to cast a ballot! So Hawaiian Snow wins! By exactly one vote!

"Why didn't you vote? Because your a robot?"
"No!... Convicted felon"

What? Anywho, I know what you mean... I think. Hard to talk feeling bad :(
Strictures just aren't any fun.

I volunteer to supply the materials for edibles. :Namaste:
Helps my brain to stop.
Haha! I'm blown away that you liked the budder so much man! :)
Always nice having you in the journal! Sorry I haven't been around... Busy as a... busy...person.

Took me a while to make it over TH but im here now and await the 2046 and the in the sun babies! :thumb:
Hey Mr.Gimmedat, its cool. This thread rides on Hawaiian Time... in other words, your here now! Thats what matters. ;)

Yea boy, that 2046 is starting to look fine again! Getting the good green color back! Part of my wants to just put it out... But I'll vegetate her longer.. Get more goods.

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Feeling lazy today, so you can expect pictures tomorrow :)

Come on THsea, you can do it, show off now please, what U got bro??

You convinced me bro, in the morning there will be pictures!

The LA has changed in scent... Not that hashy smell so much, but a funky 'skunk' smell... Oh yea, it's the cheese :thumb:
Still haven't started the germination on the Hawaiian Snow... But I will soon. I'll get detailed about some different things I'll be doing for that girl... Small, but hopefully significant changes...

Good night folks!

Awesome! Your the only one to cast a ballot! So Hawaiian Snow wins! By exactly one vote!

"Why didn't you vote? Because your a robot?"
"No!... Convicted felon"

What? Anywho, I know what you mean... I think. Hard to talk feeling bad :(
Strictures just aren't any fun.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Cool! I want to see that HS grow. Yup you were right on the money... I try to tread lightly and that is hard for an ogre

:cheesygrinsmiley: Cool! I want to see that HS grow. Yup you were right on the money... I try to tread lightly and that is hard for an ogre

I'm sure you do fine, OniShot!!

Yup, thats what we will be doing! Hawaiian Snow! From now on I'll be starting sativa's in 2 gallons instead of 1 gallon.. And adding OC+ from the start with all my plants from now on. The soil I get is mild enough to do that I think.

Pictures!... After a smoke ;)

:welcome: Time for the 2/5/2013 update! HUZZAH!

Lets start indoors, 2046!
20463.JPG

22046.JPG

32046.JPG

Now... For the flowering gals! Exodus Cheese #2 and Dinafem Cheese are up first!
topExo2.JPG

topDinaC.JPG

Ex2_DinaC.JPG

LA Cheese :cheer:
LAcheese5.JPG

funky leaves!
LAleaves.JPG

LA NUGGAGE
LAnug.JPG

Oh, almost forgot... The NLxBB auto
NLxBBauto1.JPG

Big Buddha Cheese!
topBBcheese.JPG

BBcheese2.JPG

Exodus Cheese #1
topExo1.JPG

Exo12.JPG

her top
Exo1top.JPG

And a group shot to close on!
Group132.JPG

:thanks: for stopping by!

Looking really nice in your garden Thsea :bravo: Wish we had that kind of sun outside by now:icon_cool
2046! What a trunk, now thats how I like MY lady, big badabumm, hehe :)
Had my hopes up for Big Budha Cheese, but she aint leading the pack, is she? Still looking sexy tho.
:peace:&:love: brother :Namaste:

Looking really nice in your garden Thsea :bravo: Wish we had that kind of sun outside by now:icon_cool
2046! What a trunk, now thats how I like MY lady, big badabumm, hehe :)
Had my hopes up for Big Budha Cheese, but she aint leading the pack, is she? Still looking sexy tho.
:peace:&:love: brother :Namaste:

Thanks Juicy! You know, I kept reading such nice things about the BB Cheese myself... Shocked me when LA was the star, Dinafem has good reviews but isn't so notorious as the Big Buddha's.. Which has been around longer, I think... Dinafem's one is fruity(er/ish) smelling... Big Buddha's smells more skunky.

Now... We had a problem! I thought I saw mold *dun dun dun!*... Removed a small bud... And yes, you know it had to be my big-girl, LA Cheese! However.. I noticed it peeled off... And was very different than you would expect... A little more looking... Something moved between the buds! Some little silk wormy thing!

So I've got a nickel-sized bud drying.. And the worm was relocated to a tea leaf!
Talk about excess! Silk wrapped buds! :laugh: But seriously stay the fuck off my plants :lot-o-toke:

'ello there!

Well hello my friend, how you doing? *in wendy williams voice*....

Holy heck! Your sayin' he was SMOKING my buds?!

Hellz Yeah!!!! Can you blame the catepillar? I would've taken up residence too. I bet he was in heaven and hit the motherlode. Then took a bite out of that tea leaf and was like what the hell is this? Put me back.......lol

Hellz Yeah!!!! Can you blame the catepillar? I would've taken up residence too. I bet he was in heaven and hit the motherlode. Then took a bite out of that tea leaf and was like what the hell is this? Put me back.......lol

LOL, not at first though... too wasted :cheesygrinsmiley: maybe after two or three bites when the caffine set in :trance:

With his lil' arms, he could pick choice trichomes and hookah some hashish :)

You make me almost feel sympathetic to his plight, QTL! More so, now I want a hookah :hookah:

LOL, not at first though... too wasted :cheesygrinsmiley: maybe after two or three bites when the caffine set in :trance:
There is caffeine in cannibijuana?! I've not heard! Maybe in sativas, but my LA Cheese?! Buckshot please!

Back
Top Bottom