Ronstar's Friend's Soil CH9 Mixed Grow Journal - 2012

ronstar

Bassmans defoliation technique was applied to the plants during flowering... My "friend" cant thank you enough bassman for making that guide

All Strains are hybrids unsure of %, Strains are CH9 Herijuana Jack, CH9 Aroma, CH9 Flower, CH9 Cluster and CH9 Vintage
Day 38 of 12/12
Plants had roughly 1.5months veg
Flowering started roughly around 1 week in
Indoor
Soil
Pro Mix BX
3.6 Gal
1000 Watt Hortlux super HPS
6' Coolsun tube
29C during day, 21C during night
RH 30-45% During day, 40-60% during night
PH food at 6.3
Fungus gnats were seen during veg but are gone now
Feed on monday, water on thurs
Water is RO water only with Sensei cal
Nutes used so far are advanced nutrients only

Sensei bloom A/B
Voodoo Juice
big bud
b-52
overdrive
piranha
bud candy
nirvana
sensizym
bud ignitor
rhino skin
Sensei cal

Plants have been fed exactly to the an calculator on their website starting at 1L/Plant on week 1 and gradually working there way up to 2L/Plant at week 6 with the same amount of RO water with sensei cal added after 3 days of 12/12

# of plants 5

CH9 Aroma

20121129_195333.jpg
20121129_195344.jpg
20121129_195354.jpg

CH9 Herijuana Jack 33

20121129_195421.jpg
20121129_195438.jpg
20121129_1954491.jpg

CH9 Vintage

20121129_195402.jpg

CH9 Cluster

20121129_195314.jpg

also gotta add this is my "friends" first grow

lol that i do and welcome mon amigo :) sorry for posting a bunch in your thread was enjoying the conversation lol

indeed so now that all the ladies are up in one spot whatcha think of my "friends" efforts :)

IMO a lot of wasted space. Shorter plants make the meal as they say. Light penetration is key to heavy mature buds top to bottom. They are nice colas tho and should fill out right proper by the looks of things. Healthy plants and so fourth. I'm a firm believer were all beginners but is this honestly your first grow and if so what was your primary information guide to make the decisions you have so far?

Looking decent! I am sure your "friend" will have some good smoke.

basically my "friend" winged it through veg and went with AN because it was the only nutrients made in a lab for a cannabis plant and not a tomato so that fueld the nutes, and well 1000 watt kinda couldnt go wrong lol. As for the plant structure it was all experimentation playing with dual/tripple heading and yeah theres tons of wasted space "they" didn't want to go to far and test to many new ideas at once when on the first attempt or else LST would of been done to create a much more efficent canopy.

But bassman needs a lot of credit here and so does HomeMedGrower i think hes commonly refered to as HMG they both deserve a lot of credit for unknowingly helping my "friend" learn to use defoliation to help with light penetration which was bassmans unknowning contribution his guide was a life saver, and HMG growing HJ33 before even though issues came up my "friend" reading that grow journal learned a lot about one of the strains and how it reacts i feel bad that HMG's hj33 didnt make it but my "friends" is doing well from what was learned in the journal.

also after my "friend" got wind of AN "they" spent several days reading and learning on AN's own forum about issues their growers had to further understand how to use such an advanced system especially when going all out "they" are only missing 2 products from the entire AN line up 3 if ya count coniseur.

and tyvm delocated and welcome :)

welcome tactical grow!

so my "friend" keeps getting told there gonna fill out, when should begin to really be seen?

yeah they do seem wider even after like 4 or 5 hours of light and the overdrive has caused the tops of the buds to start a lot of new flower growths

this is the bud my "friend" has the lighter beside on day 38 but this picture is on day 34 to show the change over 4 days the plants were given their first taste of overdrive 1 day after this picture and on day 38 would be 3 days of Advanced Nutrients overdrive for the bloom enhancer instead of AN big bud bloom enhancer

20121125_162708.jpg

might aswell show her off she has 2 heads of goodness
20121125_162712.jpg

oh when would it be recommended for my "friend" to flush "they" are going to use final phase from advanced nutrients to do the flush so hopefully someone has experience with that flushing product that can give some advice on using it for soil :) im sure "they" can just wing it but having some form of advice from an experienced hand is always a good thing.

Final phase since its chelates ( i think i spelt that right they are these little claws that grab onto nutrients and metals etc to remove them from the root zone and from inside the roots ) states to use it 4-10 days prior to harvesting now my "friend" is not 100% sure when to harvest the whole amber trichrome thing seems to be miss leading at times as reading around on this forum depending on strain amber trichromes may not even happen and it doesnt really allow for any sort of planning, so that being said the current plan is to flush at the end of week 7 and run straight ro water with no sensei cal till 50% trichrome but 50% could come sooner then expected so my "friend" isn't 100% sure if the flush should happen at the begining of week 7 or end of week 7.

The strains are all 7-8 week flowering according to breeder

yeah my "friend" can add another light source to try to take better pics that HPS is crazy bright

no doubt eh what week do you chop at?

Back
Top Bottom