Mr White's Aero Flo Assorted Strains Grow Journal

thank you Mr. White I have been worried about your grow!
I know why would I worry . cause I read mad magazine! lol cant wait for photos:cheer:

Beautiful Girls Mr. White ... shrubberies :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey as promised some pictures. I don't know if I can get all the way caught up tonight though if I don't get to the responses please forgive me I have limited time tonight.

This first pic is from 13 July when I arived back home. As I posted before I am not happy about the stretch but the whole point of the next four or five cycles for me is to get the best phenos out of these seeds and of course grow some great cannabis while I am at it. This is before a defoliation.
DSCN17172.JPG

In answer to you question about tying them down Mrs Green. Normally I start young with the training and then just support throughout flowering. I have had to supercrop a few of the tops as you can see in this photo of a Skywalker.

DSCN17193.JPG

These next two photos are after a defoliation. There are a lot of popcorn buds down there and I really don't mind them that much because I plan to make some bubble or cook with them. Normally I would trim them up throughout veg and again a couple of weeks after flowering because they are such a pain to trim at harvest. This time though they get to grow and I am trying to maximize what is down there minus some of the very bottom dwellers.

DSCN17204.JPG
DSCN17213.JPG

Those were the 21st day of 12 and 12 the next are all from the 25th day or the 17th of july.

The flowerers...

DSCN17225.JPG

Some rooted clones...

DSCN17243.JPG

The veg chamber; when I got my card I decided to flower two more of the Lucy moms. I have been interested in trying the Air pots after reading about them and seeing them in use in Vapedog and Oldmed mans journals so I bought four of them. This is the early training that I was speaking of Mrs Green. They got a radical trim of all the little undergrowth and then I tied them down to stretch them out a bit.

DSCN17232.JPG
DSCN17253.JPG
DSCN17263.JPG

Thats all for tonight. I might be able to get caught up tomorrow. Oh and Rocket, I believe the Lucys were around nine inches when flowering started. They were not trained in anyway besides the supercroping.

everything looks real nice Mr. White. how is your hydro grow doing? well I hope!

Thanks for noticing my fan leaves Mrs Green:) The airpots are originally from Great Britain. The idea is that as the roots grow out of the holes in the sides they are pruned by the air drying them out. They die back a little and then branch out some more on and on and on. If you google it the site has a great video with some animation that kind of gives you the gist. The white pots are just cheap square pots.

The next few pics are from the 22nd day 30 of flower half way there or so if the breeders are to be believed. hung the 600w MH somewhere around this time. We also have another 1K but the heat would just be too much till winter.

DSCN17272.JPG

These next two are Skywalkers.

DSCN17293.JPG

DSCN17305.JPG

Group shot of the flowerers.

DSCN17312.JPG

Vegie...

DSCN17322.JPG

The two girls in the square pots are the bonsai moms. One Lucy and on Skywalker. They are the same age as both the two in the airpots and flowering girls.

DSCN17333.JPG

and the clones.

DSCN17344.JPG

The next group are from day 33 of flower. I placed the two Lucys in the air pots under the MH to get a good 12 hours of stronger light.

DSCN17373.JPG

Skywalker

DSCN17364.JPG

DSCN17353.JPG

These are all from 2 days later day 35 of flower for the Skywalkers. This was day one of 12 and 12 for the Lucys in the Air pots.

DSCN17403.JPG

Group shot

DSCN17464.JPG

Under carriage looks like Nebraska ditch weed from down here.

DSCN17512.JPG

Skywalker.

DSCN17422.JPG

Lucy. The two Lucys are about two weeks behind the Skywalkers they are at around day 21 of flower in this pic. You can definatly tell they have more of a Sativa look to the bud formation. They really wanted to run on me too. This one is one of the supercrop tops. The two that were just placed in flower I will be watching like a hawk and keeping the MH in place for the first 2 to 3 weeks to try and minimize the stretch.

DSCN17493.JPG

Ill update in a day or so as time permits. Thanks for visiting.

I like it!

Hey thought I'd update with a few more pics and words and stuff.

I'll start off with the Lucys. This is day 4 or 5 of flower for them. There are definatly a few different phenos. The difference is more pronounced in the two Lucys that are 30 days into flower, but even in veg it is visible.

DSCN17532.JPG

DSCN17542.JPG

DSCN17523.JPG

The veg chamber got reworked a couple of weeks ago. I neglected to journal it then so here is the short version; When I transplanted two Lucy mothers to fatten up in bigger pots I ran out of room for all the newly rooted clones. I cut a chunk of plywood to act as a shelf, painted it with Kilz and threw it in there. I had a small bank of 2' T5s that I hung from the top of the shelf for the clones. It is needed right now but it is good to have ready.

DSCN17642.JPG

DSCN17653.JPG

DSCN17664.JPG

DSCN17623.JPG

Next a couple of group shots of the flowering girls. Day 45? I will have to go back and look.

DSCN17593.JPG

DSCN17563.JPG

Skywalkers are starting to get juicy.

DSCN17603.JPG

DSCN17573.JPG

And the Lucys

DSCN17615.JPG

DSCN17582.JPG

DSCN17474.JPG

I thought that this might be an interesting picture of how you can manipulate growth rate and size of your plants with light training and trimming. These three were all sown on the same day, May 19th. The smallest on the left is a bonsai mom. The middle sized one was a mother until I transplanted began to feed and fatten up 3 weeks ago and is currently in its fifth day of flower. The largest is day 27 of flower. All are Lucys.

DSCN17682.JPG

Mom and her lanky sister.

DSCN17722.JPG

I have not talked a lot about cloning but I thought that I would share a little failure with you so that hopefully you don't make the same mistake. I have used these cheap humidity domes for years with great success.
DSCN17873.JPG

The only real change in those years is to add the hydroton for them to sit on up and out of the water. Gotta give some props to Casa Verde for this. I first saw someone using a media like this in his journal and it works great to spread the heat from the seedling mat around and avoid hot spots.

Long story short, because I was so eager to get the skywalkers into flower they were still very small when I cut my clones. I did not get the greatest shoots and only took one from each. One died and of course that is the pheno that I want to keep out of all of them. I have since been taking 3 of each plant that I send to flower to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

This little girl is an attempt to recover from my mistake.

DSCN17802.JPG

It was taken about a week ago when that clone finally gave up the ghost. As you can see, the mother was well into flower when I cut it. Hopefully I can get some roots on her and then get her to convert back into veg.

DSCN17814.JPG

DSCN17823.JPG

This is the pheno that I like...

DSCN17781.JPG

and here is a couple more Skywalker pics, day 41 of flower.

DSCN17763.JPG

DSCN17752.JPG

well everything looks sweet Mr White, real nice!
sorry that your clone got a late start. I rekon you will just have to get another seed or two.
other then that my mouth is watering over that pic of lucy and skywalker:) cant wait to see the final product:bravo:

Very nice Mr. White ... sweet pics too

Love the new avatar

Sorry for the delay in updates. It gets busy around here during trim time and I was just plain too lazy to update. The camera is always handy though so I will try and get caught up over the next few days.

Let me start with the mothers. I will eventually just be taking clones from them but since they are already established I have been sculpting them, tying them down and flowering them after a couple of weeks of veg.

Before

DSCN17945.JPG

After

DSCN18055.JPG

Before

DSCN18023.JPG

After

DSCN18033.JPG

Then the tying down and spreading out starts. I use what ever is available for almost everything. The containers are from laundry detergent that have been washed out and drilled for drain and tie down points. The string is just that, it comes in a ball for a buck something. Nothing fancy except the grow lights Co2 gen and carbon filter

DSCN18411.JPG

DSCN18344.JPG
DSCN18482.JPG
DSCN1847.JPG

After the week of Veg the hit the flower room. This is after the harvest once there was some room.

DSCN18522.JPG
DSCN18433.JPG

Thats about all I can do for this morning...

Back
Top Bottom