Mr White's Aero Flo Assorted Strains Grow Journal

very good Mr White, those girls are filling out. kind of not heard from you in awhile. glad to see things are going well:peace:

Thank you Mr Smith, I thoroughly enjoyed all your journals and I cut and pasted your aero flo maintenance scedule to a word doc and hung it in my garden. It served me well and I appreciate the time you took to post it. You got some credits at the begining of the journal Mr. Smith and they were well deserved. Hey Fish, that SCROG ended up looking great man. I didn't have enough time to read the details but congrats.

Alright, I have about an hour. Lets see how much I can fit in here. This 1st batch of photos is from the 8th all are Skywalkers in the Aero Flo.
DSCN18142.JPG
DSCN18085.JPG
DSCN18136.JPG

DSCN18174.JPG

DSCN18165.JPG
-
This is a Lucy about 3 weeks into flower.

DSCN18073.JPG

This is a Lucy all are about a week from the Chop date.
DSCN18324.JPG

Next batch is Aug 10th

DSCN18304.JPG
DSCN18293.JPG

Now we are up to Aug 14th. The aero flow and one of the Lucys grown in Coco have been harvested. I could have let them go another week but I needed the room and again the goal for me is to find the best pheno out of each strain not to get the best bud possible from each harvest. That will come later.

I removed the Aero Flo cleaned and placed my drain table and catch basin. They look so lonely in there.

The pheno on the right was disgarded due to its lanky stature. Too much leg for my tastes and ceiling.
DSCN18352.JPG
DSCN18371.JPG

This one is a Skywalker that I mistakenly labeled a Lucy. Whoops, there was no mistaking them once they flowered.

DSCN18381.JPG

Aug 22nd;
Group shot

DSCN18441.JPG

This pheno so far is a keeper though, not to tall, great bud formation, we shall see.

DSCN18451.JPG

and this is the mistaken skywalker.
DSCN18462.JPG

Thats about all I can get too tonight almost current again.

Very Nice Mr White :thumb:

Ok, I will try and bring this journal into the present. These are from the 24th of Aug.
This was day one of flower for the closest two girls and day 5 or so for the next two.
DSCN18542.JPG
DSCN18553.JPG

The mislabeled Skywalker got chopped and ended up with 2.5 oz of very compact flowers. She could have gone another week but the final product was great. The next two to get harvested are Lucys.

The leggy discarded pheno got her two tallest colas supercropped to flatten out the canopy.
DSCN18562.JPG

This is the keeper from these two.

DSCN18572.JPG

Have to upload a few more pics...

Uploading complete...

This is a shot of week old seedlings of Super Lemon haze and a rooted clone of a skywalker.

DSCN18814.JPG

These are Purple Wreck and Mkage. 2 Purples and the smaller one is the Mkage. The Purples are getting transplanted into smart pots and shifted to flower in about two weeks. The Mkage a couple of weeks later and then I will start flowering the Supers as space becomes available.

DSCN18825.JPG
DSCN18835.JPG
DSCN18844.JPG

The flower portion of the room has 6 girls in it right now. 3 Skywalker and 3 Lucy. The closest 4 are in week 2 to 3 of 12 and 12 and the big girls in back are about 6.5 weeks into a 9 to 10 week flower cycle. Was that confusing enough for you.

DSCN18855.JPG
DSCN18866.JPG
DSCN18876.JPG
DSCN18914.JPG

I had an accident about a week ago; the Lucy that is strung up was knocked over and crunched against the wall. She bounced right back after the hour long tie job. The other one is the one that got the super crop.

DSCN18902.JPG
DSCN18894.JPG

Well I guess this is the end of this journal. The total weight pulled out of the Aero Flo was about a 6oz or 1.25 per plant. The Coco plants produced 2.5 each. Very low on the weight department but I did flower them at 5in so I will not complain... much. I had fun with the Flo, as stated way back in the beginning I have always wanted to give hydro a try. The reason that I am switching to containerized coco is more to do with my state laws and particular room set up than any dissatisfaction with the hydro.

Smoke reports that have rolled back in have been good. The Skywalker is very stony with some couch lock. The Lucy was more heady and everyone loves the citric, lemony smell and taste. Sorry no bud pics I will start a new journal for the Purples and Supers and make sure to include some there. Take care.

Lovely

Thanks Fish. I have three HID setups Rocket, 2 of them are 1k and the other is a 600 watt all are dimmable ballasts. In the room right now I have a 1k dimmed down to 600 watts, and the 600 watt at 600. I love the dimmable ballasts, it really helps to be able to manage the heat. The veg closet is all T5s. The coco setup is as simple as it gets, just hand watered with BPN and a few supplements and of course, a lot of love. Ill get that jounal up and going in a few days and send you guys an invite.

I too have started a new grow of blue moonshine.
the last grow of critical sensi star was awsome smoke. if you get the chance to grow it, well I think you will be more then happy!

To be honest, if I was able turn back time I would go with coco coir drain to waste method. In my opinian its the easiest way to grow with all sorts of benifets. You can use chemical or organic. It already has a shitload of potasium and its biodegradable. (mixes well with the lawn) Best part is its hard to fuck a grow, set ph once and let her drip. Another best part is its a cheap way to grow. No expensive machines. Go big or small, easily expandable.
Give us a link to your next grow bro.

This is the first journal I've completely read. I am slowly collecting materials needed for a design I am comfortable using for my first. Also for the interim I am collecting experience from others and hopefully my knowledge and budget come together in roughly the same time frame. I intend to use a primarily Aeroponic (rubbermaid style) tote that is also capable of top drip for youngins and DWC for elders and am searching for any info that can support that kind of grow, so I have to thank you Mr. White (like the Heisenberg avatar as well) for sharing your continued success and experience. Hopefully in by the end of the summer I can begin my process and share back to the pool as well.

Peace:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom