Mr White's Aero Flo Assorted Strains Grow Journal

I think that you will do more the fine with what you got. if you want you can see my feeble atempnt at a grow. have not figured how to make a link yet but its called got my feet wet now its time to dive in:) aint no grow like yours tho:circle-of-love:

I have thought about the DWC buckets too. I may try those some day as I could start them in the Rain Forest and then transplant into the DWC, but I would need even more stuff to get those going, and the Room temp will still be an issue. Thanks for the input Rocket. Still anxiously awaiting your journal.

Yeah man me too. I wish I can start now because I have (6) dna's holy grail kush and (5) super lemon haze on its way via the attitude. But just got to be patient as off now. So in the mean time I just read your journal and along with the other dwc/nft, and2 ltr hemp journals. Oh but I do have two autos in soil growing in fox farm soil to keep me busy for now. I'll keep ya posted.

Hey small update to show a little vegetative butchery.
Before...

DSCN13404.JPG

After...
DSCN13502.JPG

DSCN13544.JPG
DSCN13535.JPG
DSCN13526.JPG

They were all topped around the 6th and clone taken from each over the last week. The clone method that I am using is a fairly easy and cheap one. I'm using growdan rockwool cubes. I just dip them in 5.5 ph solution of RO water and PH down and they are ready to go. I just snip with scissors and throw the cuttings into a glass of water until I have all that I need. When I have enough, I cut a 45 on the stem, dip in hormone and place in the cube. They are then put in a humidity dome and the dome is placed on a heat mat. I shoot for the same conditions as when I germinate. 75 degrees and as close to 100% humidity as I can get.
DSCN13832.JPG

I ussually cut them with about 1.5 to 2 inch stems but I got a little carried away while training one and broke this little thing off so I will call it an experiment to see if I can get it to root or not.
DSCN13655.JPG

DSCN13812.JPG

I needed to construct a stand for the Can 75 because I did not want to hang it from the ceiling. It will be placed on top of the Veg cabinet with about 2inches of clearance from the ceiling. Its just plywood and 2x4s painted with Killz. I had all the stuff to make it laying in my scraps from last time I worked on the room and it is just in time because it is already starting to smell a little skunky around here.
DSCN13844.JPG
DSCN13851.JPG
DSCN13862.JPG

These are the Mothas. Had to give them a trim as well.
DSCN13772.JPG

DSCN13803.JPG

Last one is the family photo.
DSCN13762.JPG

The tallest one in the flo is 3in all the rest are around 2.5. I originally I am starting to flower on Friday or Sat.
Later

There you are .....looking good man but i personally think it's better to start topping at the 5th internode for numerous reasons but one is to prevent to many buds at the bottom.
2.bettter and faster recovery
3.from the fourth internode ,the branches grow longer than from the first second or third .

But off course it's all strain dependent.

Anyways dude i wont spam anymore ! Still looking fresh white!

greetz!

Ps the can filter wooden frame looks good man !

Thanks B, that filter is pretty huge. Thanks for the topping advice Casa, I usually don't top that soon either but I thought that I'd spread them out a little early and give some time for recovery. The mothers I had no choice as I am limited on their size. Next cycle Ill cut them above the fourth as it definatly did slow them down a bit. Your grow is looking spectacular man.

:adore:
Thanks B, that filter is pretty huge. Thanks for the topping advice Casa, I usually don't top that soon either but I thought that I'd spread them out a little early and give some time for recovery. The mothers I had no choice as I am limited on their size. Next cycle Ill cut them above the fourth as it definatly did slow them down a bit. Your grow is looking spectacular man.

so Mr. White ,the grow is well I hope. will wait for further developements!:popcorn:

:reading420magazine:

Update time,
These are the 21st of June. This was the 5th day of 12 and 12. Still no sign of flower and not much stretch either. They are all around 5in at this point.

DSCN14232.JPG

DSCN14291.JPG
DSCN14281.JPG
DSCN14261.JPG
DSCN1425.JPG
DSCN14242.JPG
This Thing grows lettuce really well.
DSCN14272.JPG

These are from the 22nd. I finally got the electric stuff off of the floor.
DSCN14301.JPG

The CO2 gen is on for a half hour every night and then just circulates throughout the basement.
DSCN14343.JPG

The two in the black pots are Lucys that got transplanted into some coco. The took to it very well with no shock. They look a little droppy because the photo was taken when it was normally their sleepy time.
DSCN14363.JPG

DSCN14312.JPG

These are from 25 June. Staring with the mothers in their grow cab.
DSCN14795.JPG

Here is one of the Lucys from the top view.
DSCN14782.JPG
DSCN14762.JPG

I also started some tomato plants in coco and they are loving it.
I saw the first signs of flowering last night and they grew about an inch from the precious night. They are all around 8in now and all is well. The res needs to be changed tonight and I will do a small up date with some pictures after that. Take care.

Very nice mr white I'am groing thai chillies with mine and there are peppers everyday and my plants are growing stellar:peace:

Thai chillies huh? That sound de-lish Fish. Temps are OK Rocket, high of 85 near the end of the Co2 cycle. Other wise right around 80 which works great for everything but the res. I don't have a Co2 monitor yet that is my next major purchase. I figured out at one point that the gen would have to run for 3 or 4 minutes to bring the room up to 1500 ppm. Then I figured out the cubic feet of my basement and it came out to like 26 minutes. Half an hour is the shortest setting on my cheap timer and it seems to be working well.

Working on last update for 14 days or so. My brother will be tending. My fingers are crossed.

cool I thought maybe that lettuce might have got the best of you. cant wait to see what magic has become your grow! knock on wood but my only problem is they are both groing well but ones tall and ones wide. I so wanted to do a scrog but with the height difference I'am scracthing my head on how to make it work:) like my troubles are something to worry about lol.hope your brother has the eye for the grow:thumb:

These are from the 27th.
DSCN14883.JPG

The bonsai mums getting ready for sleep. They have been getting the gas lantern lighting schedule to reduce the watering electricity use and growth rate.
DSCN14872.JPG

DSCN14863.JPG

The next pics are from the 28th. The very small one with the mothers is a rooted clone.
DSCN14942.JPG

DSCN14935.JPG

Lucy from the top.
DSCN14924.JPG

DSCN14912.JPG

DSCN14902.JPG

DSCN14883.JPG

[SIZE=3[SIZE=3]]These are from the 2nd of Jul. They got a radical trim. All fan leaves except for the ones on the periphery were taken. They are about twenty days into flowering. They were also trimmed on the fourth day of 12 and 12.[/SIZE]

Before;[/SIZE]
DSCN15593.JPG

DSCN15584.JPG

After;
DSCN15602.JPG

DSCN15623.JPG

DSCN15614.JPG

Vacation time. Wish my brother luck.[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

good luck brother

Hey there sorry for no update over the past few weeks. The girls are fine, the stretch got a little out of hand while I was away but they are out of it now and I still have a foot or so of ceiling to raise the light. I was able to qualify for a card myself due to some old injuries, (we were growing with my better halves card) now so our limit is up to 8 large flowering plants and I have taken advantage. I fired up another HID and put two more Lucy mothers that I have been vegging for the last two weeks under a 600w MH bulb. It is dimmed to 380 right now due to the heat. As I am writing this, they are enjoying their first night of 12 and 12. The HPS that the other girls are under right now are dimmed down from 750w to 600w and they seem to be doing well. I will throw some pic up tonight. Good to see you Mrs Green.

Back
Top Bottom