Mr White's Aero Flo Assorted Strains Grow Journal

I think you should be a proud parent, those are some darling young ladies you are rearing.

Thanks for the emotional support Mr. Fish and DgC 4life. If any of the readers are hempy masters DgC has got one goin on. I tried to trouble shoot but I am what ever the opposite of a Hempy master is. See you soon.

Opposite of hempy master is ME.....lol bout gonna take ur advice dunno if i can get name brands or what not but will get soil for my mothers so they can make babies and ill charge them childsupport in the form of nuggz...... love the setup man hopefully i can clean mine up abit look more professional like urs.......:thumb:
and thanks for the shot out........:thanks:

Hey,
Good to have you 1234a5678b, quite the name you got there. Thanks small420 , Mr. Fish and Bolivar. DGC 4Life, I hope that my limited advice works for you brother. Mr. Verde, yes that filter looks like a rocket engine, looking forward to firing it up.

And of course, thank you Cory for making my nutrients so simple and effective. I think that after the res change tomorrow I will be bumping them up to Crazy Growth dosage and watching them real close for a day or so in case it is too much too soon. I think that they will do just fine.

Mini Update time,
The four day trip was great and the girls are looking good too. I was a little worried that they might grow into the light but it turned out that they grew out more than up. I will, however have to have an addition to the room that I was not planning on. I need a chiller 1/10 or 1/13 either one will do. The option of putting my res outside the grow room will not work for me and the HID lights and the desired ambient temp of the room with Co2 gen on (80 degrees) will not work with my current set up. I have priced them out on the Bay at 350$ with shipping. I have not checked the sponsors sites yet to see what they can do and I should give the local hydro shop a courtesy swing through to see if they can get within 50$ of that.

If anyone has recommendations on brand or purchase point I would love to hear about it on here or in a PM if it is a non-sponsor. Thanks guys enjoy the pics.

So the first two just group shot comparisons
Five days ago

DSCN13186.JPG

Today
DSCN13322.JPG

The same with the next four...
DSCN13113.JPG

DSCN13345.JPG

DSCN13084.JPG

DSCN13332.JPG

As I mentioned above the grew out instead of up and I am fine with that. They only gained an inch of vert in the past 5 days.
DSCN13354.JPG

I am pretty happy with the nodal spacing as well. Very compact indica looking girls so far.
DSCN13404.JPG

One of the mothers got her first of many toppings as well.
DSCN13434.JPG

Well that is about it for now. I will update when something interesting happens. Actually lets lower the bar slightly; I will update when something interesting to me happens. My standard might be significantly less interesting than yours. Oh, one last pic this is the new arrangement.
DSCN13393.JPG

I am going to have to get them set very soon because the root balls are starting to grow together.

:popcorn::woohoo:

Mr. Fish you are up and at it early,
I Did a res change out and a rinse today. The rinse consisted of 5 gallons of RO water and 1tsp flora clean per gal. I let it circulate for an hour and then drained and refilled with 6 gallons and added the nutrients. I would have let it flush longer but I had other stuff to do.

I went with the mild growth formula ---; 7.5 ml per gallon Micro, Grow, Bloom and a little Hygrozeme and Roots Exel.

PH was 5.0 and I adjusted up to 5.6. Later tonight I will test again and if necessary adjust it up to the target of 5.9.

PPM was 1950 which is high but I did not adjust for temp and I am still getting used to the new meter. I also tested after everything was added to the res as apposed to just the nutrients.

Temp was right at 70 degrees.

This is the new meter 190$. The probe was dry when I got it so I have been having trouble keeping it calibrated. I might have to reactivate it.
DSCN13483.JPG

Also all the girls in the Flo got topped today above the 3rd node.
DSCN13444.JPG

Mr. Fish you are up and at it early,
I Did a res change out and a rinse today. The rinse consisted of 5 gallons of RO water and 1tsp flora clean per gal. I let it circulate for an hour and then drained and refilled with 6 gallons and added the nutrients. I would have let it flush longer but I had other stuff to do.

I went with the mild growth formula ---; 7.5 ml per gallon Micro, Grow, Bloom and a little Hygrozeme and Roots Exel.

PH was 5.0 and I adjusted up to 5.6. Later tonight I will test again and if necessary adjust it up to the target of 5.9.

PPM was 1950 which is high but I did not adjust for temp and I am still getting used to the new meter. I also tested after everything was added to the res as apposed to just the nutrients.

Temp was right at 70 degrees.

This is the new meter 190$. The probe was dry when I got it so I have been having trouble keeping it calibrated. I might have to reactivate it.
DSCN13483.JPG

Also all the girls in the Flo got topped today above the 3rd node.
DSCN13444.JPG
well sir your grow is about 6 times above my pay grade:) so I'am happy to read your thread so maybe some of this stuff will find a place in my head. like the set up and very neat and tidy it is. :cheer:

Thanks Guys,
I had to save up for a year for all this new gear Mr. Fish. That and of course I have been accumulating a lot of the other stuff over the years. Lights and fans are a big expense and I already have more than I need in those categories. It all pays for itself pretty fast when you don't have to pay for your meds. Thanks for stopping by.

well Mr White, you sure got me to think about a hydro grow:) just yours is very advanced. that said you deffinetly got my mind working

Thanks Fish,
It has been interesting and the growth rate is very fast but I will be switching to coco for the next run. I have always wanted to try the hydro and If I get 3oz off of the four girls in there right now it will be worth the money, but the way that our state law is written it makes a lot more sense to have individual containers for a couple of reasons.

We are allowed to have 4 mature flowering plants that are defined as having female flowers or being larger than 12x12in. We are allowed to have 10 or 12 seedlings (will find out exact number when I get close to having that many) defined as being less than 12x12in and no female flowers. My desired goal is to whitle all the seeds from my last purchase into 6 or 7 winning pheno types, preferably one of each of the best strains. Those will then be made into bonsai moms kept at less than 12x12 and I can make a run of any combination of those strains whenever I want. Variety is the spice of life, and different strains for different pains.

I can not do a run of different strains with the systems that I have now. The roots all grow together and if the flowering times are different then chopping one while leaving others will create all kinds of problems. If I grow in individual containers I can chop one and place a new one into flower faster than a nascar pit crew can change a tire. OK, maybe not that fast, but you get the idea. Plus I can have them right at the edge of the legal size limit when they hit the flower room.

I have never done coco either so it should be an adventure. Maybe high brix after that. The guy that taught me how to grow did the same strain the same way for 15 years he was very good at what he did but he did not enjoy it. He was very disciplined and methodical but it was just work for him and all about the $. There is no money in it for me, it is just really rewarding hobby.

Thanks Fish,
It has been interesting and the growth rate is very fast but I will be switching to coco for the next run. I have always wanted to try the hydro and If I get 3oz off of the four girls in there right now it will be worth the money, but the way that our state law is written it makes a lot more sense to have individual containers for a couple of reasons.

We are allowed to have 4 mature flowering plants that are defined as having female flowers or being larger than 12x12in. We are allowed to have 10 or 12 seedlings (will find out exact number when I get close to having that many) defined as being less than 12x12in and no female flowers. My desired goal is to whitle all the seeds from my last purchase into 6 or 7 winning pheno types, preferably one of each of the best strains. Those will then be made into bonsai moms kept at less than 12x12 and I can make a run of any combination of those strains whenever I want. Variety is the spice of life, and different strains for different pains.

I can not do a run of different strains with the systems that I have now. The roots all grow together and if the flowering times are different then chopping one while leaving others will create all kinds of problems. If I grow in individual containers I can chop one and place a new one into flower faster than a nascar pit crew can change a tire. OK, maybe not that fast, but you get the idea. Plus I can have them right at the edge of the legal size limit when they hit the flower room.

I have never done coco either so it should be an adventure. Maybe high brix after that. The guy that taught me how to grow did the same strain the same way for 15 years he was very good at what he did but he did not enjoy it. He was very disciplined and methodical but it was just work for him and all about the $. There is no money in it for me, it is just really rewarding hobby.

You can never go wrong with individual dwc buckets. Two dwc plants could easily net you 3 ounces.

I have thought about the DWC buckets too. I may try those some day as I could start them in the Rain Forest and then transplant into the DWC, but I would need even more stuff to get those going, and the Room temp will still be an issue. Thanks for the input Rocket. Still anxiously awaiting your journal.

Back
Top Bottom