Royal Bluematic - Indoor Grow Box - Organic Soil - 50x3 Watt Full Band LED UFO

image901.jpeg
image900.jpeg

Update pics with lights off. She got some more need this am. Saw a couple of the shits walking on bottom. Been is def working and helping. Happy :). She's doing well and growing and plumping up. Smelled changed with her. I love it. Bigger fan is in today! Got yoyo hangers going so now plants on ground with lights lowered. Temps staying at 84 with lights now tho.. Rh doesn't go above 51 or below 47 with lights on. Lights off highest seen is 59. Stays about 54

Thanks guys for the help!
image34171.jpg
image957.jpeg

Here pics before she got her composed tea, aloe juice, honey,agave, coconut oil feed. Pests seems still under control. I think old med is right being gnats not mites. Havnt seen a fly or anything tho. it's day 10 of flower. Been 40days since seed. Rh 50 lights off. Temp 77. Lights on 82. Rh 49 to 47 stays around. Got the 6"fan going. Got the other 2 4" going. All pulling out. Intake is coming from vent on side. New pics and updates tonight. Enjoy your day!

Update! October 12/15 1146 eastern time. Lights are off 77. Rh50. Jenna looking so good. She got fed again yesterday some tea and my organic mix. Getting big and hairy. The random plant that was growing under here grew a lot and looking great and I'm not doing anything for that. Just sits on porch. It's day 12 in flower. 42 days total from seed. Loving this journey. And so so grateful for my guides and loves.
image1008.jpeg
image34273.jpg
image1009.jpeg

image1280.jpeg
image1281.jpeg
image1282.jpeg

Update October 16/15 12pm eastern time. Temp 77. Rh 50. Lights off. 16 days in flower for this auto. I would have a friend for her but my women's family is visiting to see our place around time this finishes drying.. Got take down tent and hide everything... Then it's auto and photo. The photo is snowbud fem. the auto is either going to be Royal creamatic or Royal bubble kush. Going to get the photo big as possible.. Got get a 5 and maybe 7 gallon smart pot:) I bought the fox farm starter pack. Should be here soon. Thanks again for the love and stoping by. :welcome:

I would have a friend for her but my women's family is visiting to see our place around time this finishes drying.. Got take down tent and hide everything

I feel your pain. I moved the dates of a holiday cos they fell in a harvest window. I'm lucky that my box is well hidden for when people come.

Update! October 18/15 8pm eastern. Jenna is doing ok. She finally got a good feeding of some humbolt nutes. Bloom, grow and brew. Did half dose since first time with it.
Buds got bigger she got bigger. Smell is great. Now just waiting for more green and less purple. :) she already getting some green and less purple.. Good vibes! Pics soon

Back
Top Bottom