Royal Bluematic - Indoor Grow Box - Organic Soil - 50x3 Watt Full Band LED UFO

image336.jpeg
image335.jpeg
image338.jpeg

Reflector in action !!

Update day 19 sept26/15 730pm eastern time. Temps 77-79 almost able to keep at 77 with lights on. Ice packs.. Rh 53. Stem is thick and strong. She's bushing out. Loves the new light! I been having heat stress barreling temps. Keeping door wide open and ice packs air down to 76 in house. Starting to cool off some here so hopefully will help down road. Bought a tent 2x2x4.5. Got intake and exhaust with carbon filter. Got carbon bug blocker for intake. Bought yoyo hanger. Comes in all next week end of week. Convinced my girl to get tent. Now got sell the ready to go plug in box and light.. Going to put on eBay... Here's a pic of her with lights on.
image395.jpeg

I really just love growing! O ya I bought pure organic cold pressed full plant aloe juice. To my organic people's, how much do I use and when and same thing for coconut water and neem powder. Should I use my filtered tap water?

image397.jpeg

Lights off. Quick pick before work. Day 20. 950 am eastern. Temp 78 and dropping. Rh 54. She looks great and healthy. Def showing signs from the heat issues.. Doing what I can. Still growing.. She might get her watering tonight or tomorrow depending on what I feel when I lift when home.. Not selling anything now. Lol. Using extra light the ufo in tent when here and using my box as my bud harvest box for drying.

Thanks for the love guys!!! She got some aloe pure whole leaf organic juice with pure unprocessed coconut water, organic local honey, organic neem powder, organic agave, valcanic bottled water Ph at 6.5. I did mostly coconut water and aloe. She got fouler spray of this and add to soil eges... If ur not using pure unprocessed coconut water in your grow start! Also seeing big keeps from the aloe too. It made her leafs kinda shinny and looks healthier. Roots coming out bottom sides and bottom. The aloe mix def healing all the heat stress and more! I noticed the stem on her is so dam thick now and strong. Same with the leaf branches. This girls getting big! All my supplies and tent will be here next week.. It's day 21 almost 3 weeks. Should start really taking off and flowering late next week or so. I really don't see why anyone wouldn't go organic soil. She already has a settle skunky smell to her. I'll post pics tomorrow. Lights off and on. Hope everyone enjoyed the blood moon last night!

image482.jpeg
image483.jpeg

Update! Day 22 346pm eastern time sept 29/15. Rh 60 and will prob drop to 54 ish after lights on for a bit. Got new ph test kit. No water for a bit still. Jenna is a beast growing so much and looking great! Her height from soil to top is 5inches and her with from tip to tip is 8 inches. Can't wate to get her in new tent and cooler temps. She loves it at about 75 76 I noticed but dam near impossible with light on. Got air down fan ice pack and door open.. Noticed she is growing more inner leaves and getting bushy. She has more of a stink now and I want more of it :) even more roots coming out sides and bottom... I really really love growing and learning about it! I am starting to see I'm pretty dam good at it even tho I lack experience. I remember as kid my mom telling I can't grow the seeds from the cantaloupe she always had for us kids. I told her yes I can and took some seeds dug a hole put them in covered add some water and about week later my mom tells me there's something growing out of the ground. We'll they grew like crazy and I was so proud of myself. :) forgot about that... It's weird coming back to the forum and reading people's questions about their plant and actually have a clue now. Time is flying by and I can't wate to chop her but also don't want to.. Love this girl. Thanks for the love my followers and helpers!

image575.jpeg
day 24. Tent and all comes in Monday! Stoked. Jenna as u can tell is one happy girl. She got a good watering with some distilled water with table spoon aloe full leaf organic juice dash organic neem powder, dash coconut water, teaspoon agave organic and local unpressed honey. She took half gallon water this watering. She getting thirsty..

image583.jpeg
image581.jpeg
image582.jpeg

She's flowering!!! So cool looking. So happy to be this far and her so happy. Tent needs to be here!! Want to add the Ufo light.. Nice pic of her fat strong stem.. So you know I did squeeze bend and play with her to make her have it strong.. Plus the fan blowing helps.. Enjoy the pics ✌️. O ya she starting to increase in stink. Smells so good and not even close yet..

Back
Top Bottom