gr8fulfor420's First Soil Autoflower Grow Journal - 2014

I hear what your sayin snakelad northern ireland is probably the most corrupt place there is the police fuel riots cause the secratarianism and are the most prejudice scum there is depending on the force and there loyalist or rebelious views they feel that the power of there uniform gives them the right to enforce there preconceptions and target minorities and the reason they all have small cocks and baldin is inbreeding bad genetics why is a policeman allowed a baton n we ent? well gta please there sisters smehow :bong:

Listen m8 I'll chat properly again.my poor dog just got run over by a massive lorry.the poor things fucked.he's in surgery now.so depressed.I'll get back 2 u about the police stuff another time.not in the mood now

Yip both teams,ur 100% right.I havnt had any dealings with them 4 a few years now,its not that I've been outsmarted by them.the buggers always pull these stunts wen I've had a few 2 drink dirty dogs :oops: once the shytes smell booze on ur breath,they rub their hands an think happy days,we've got a wee chance 2 start the antics.I honestly don't think I've ever actually hit a cop in all my life,yet I've been done 4 assaulting them a right few things,and I APPARENTLY kicked 1 around the shins,:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: even though my feet never left the grounfpd.bloody priceless stuff
I've actually been arrested for assaulting an officer when I broke his hand with my face...TRUE STORY!! SMH..

:O there really is no limit with them is there i bet you where cuffed at the time aswell? i headbutted a copper once but only as id been kicked out and needed somewhere too sleep guess what i got battered yes but did they charge me like fuk they held me untill they knew i had no chance of finding somewhere too stay and released me after seizing most of my clothing... kept off there radars for 4yrs now though thankfully im a bit older and wiser than to rise too there tactics anymore im smarter than them im growing in a coppers house need i say more :) :bong: ftp

Thanks Scottish.he had an operation so an overnight stay an see wot 2mor brings

Sorry to hear about your baby snakelad, all my thoughts and prayers for your baby, get him home, fix him up and put a fence around him for safe keeping. Let us know dude, good luck.

The girls are about 1 week old now. :cheer:

WP_20140326_002.jpg
WP_20140326_003.jpg

:lot-o-toke:gr8fulfor420, good looking twins. The worst run in with Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) (and there were many) was when I was young, strong, stupid and oh (drunk), the guys and gal beat me like a step child, (broken nose, two black eyes & 4 missing teeth) hurts just thinking about it, the report said I was falling down and hurting my self. Snakelad how's the baby doing?

:lot-o-toke:Awesome gr8fulfor420.

Thanks guys,the dog is doing grt he's back home,starting 2 walk again.lesson 4 him,wen u see lorries,run the opposite direction:laughtwo: plants are looking good there m8,roll on the juicy buds hanging of those stems:thumb:

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:(To much smoke snakelad) when you see me wondering around aimlessly just take me by the hand and led me back, pm joke lol.:high-five:

I personally start with a light does of nutes after node 3 200-400 ppm

Back
Top Bottom