Kablooms 1st Closet Grow - Candy Kush Auto & Skunk/Royal Queen

KaBloom

After some success ,some failure and much procrastination , ( and some nudging by Cannafan lol) I've decided to start a grow journal..... So here we go....
What is it? 1 candy kush auto & 1 royal queen/skunk.
Soil - Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Pots- 2 & 3 gal.
How old?- Approx. 5 weeks into veg.
Nutes- no nutes yet , but I have been giving them a small amount of Neptune's Harvest liquid seaweed as well as their fish hydrolysate.
Lights - CFL , 220 watt 6500k , 138 watts 2700k
Temp /Hum. - Avg 80-45
Air.-1 8" round table fan
If I'm missing anything plz let me know as I'msure I probably am lol. I started with 6 seeds and these 2 are the sole survivors.....So there u have it. I will be posting some pics soon to show everyone where we stand....all input is greatly appreciated:thanks::thumb::420:

Re: Kablooms 1st closet grow , candy kush auto & ?skunk /royal queen?n

The one in the larger pot is the candy kush auto(we'll call her #1). She has started to show flowers and is about 13" tall. The queen royal/skunk (#2) is about 9" and was topped about a week ago. The leaves on #2 are huge ,almost the size of my hand!!! I've bent a couple underneath to allow the undergrowth some light....

IMG_20140325_142755.jpg
IMG_20140325_142647.jpg
IMG_20140325_142746.jpg

Hurray! Awesome Kabloom! I am so happy to see you start a journal. You've done great with your start up, can't think of anything you need to add.
Now, if you want to add your grow thread link to your signature (so others will see it and can find you as you peruse around the site and post)
Here's a how to on that:

How To Add Links To Signatures

:circle-of-love:

Missing chairs here.. Brought my own we good. Very nice growing and your intro was great. Keep up the good work happy growing.

LMAO its all good I Bring my own chair but I will share the greens if anyone runs out... Your grow Looks to be going well.

It has a very small amount of nute burn on other tips but looks like some kind of lock out

Another thing is 2-3 gallon pots are on the small side. When doing autos I would start at 5-7 gallons so you do not get it root bound. That may be another problem.

Another thing is 2-3 gallon pots are on the small side. When doing autos I would start at 5-7 gallons so you do not get it root bound. That may be another problem.

Looking back on your pic I also see you have soil low in the pots. That would only make them 1-2 gallon and that is way to small to veg and flower. I would make a real good guess your plants are getting root bound. Try looking around the bottom and see if you can see roots anywhere trying to come out.

Back
Top Bottom