NL Autos 5 x Green House Seeds & 3 x Royal Queen Seeds

urbanstealth

Hey Guys & Girls, time for another of my journals on GHSC test seeds 5 x NL Autos sent courtesy of Franco, this will be an interesting grow as I also have 3 x NL Autos from Royal Queen Seeds.

I put them in an overnight soak of Water and Canna Rhizotonic pH 6.5 on Tues 19th Sept, popped them into Root It germination cubes on 20th and they were all up by Sunday, some were a couple of days before but I'm counting Day 1 as Sunday 23rd.

All 8 seeds came up but one of the GH seeds came up with no leaves and then just fell over, I tired to save but no she is gone, RIP, that leaves me with 7 total, 3 x Royal Queen, 4 x GHSC.

I also have one NL Auto from Royal Queen, which was actually planted up 9 weeks ago but it was tiny seedling and did nothing for weeks in greenhouse, it then started to flower so I brought in to tent.

Here's some pics of them on Day 2
Urban Stealth
IMAG10325.jpg
IMAG10332.jpg
IMAG10352.jpg
IMAG10393.jpg
IMAG10384.jpg
IMAG10362.jpg

Day 12:

Hey Guys & Girls,

Thought I'd better repot them as they are entering 2 wks old now so will start the flowering process fairly soon, hence wanting them in the right pots from the start.

Simple mix of two handlfuls of compost with one handful of perlite just standard DIY store bought stuff, as I want to see if there is any major difference to the B'cuz Kilomix I've been using, it's much cheaper.

The three plants in line in middle are the Royal Queen and the two pots either side are the Green House seeds, they have two 120 watt LED panels as light, one quad band the other triband.

Temperature around 25-27c
Humidity 50-70%
Ph 6.7
EC 0.47
Canna Rhizotonic
GHSC Indica Powder (Not used yet will start feeding next week light solution of nutes)

Here's the pics.

Urban Stealth

IMAG11223.jpg
IMAG11202.jpg
IMAG11212.jpg
IMAG11232.jpg
IMAG11253.jpg
IMAG11263.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom