Royal Creamatic Auto Grow From Royal Queen Seeds

I'm late to the show, but I'm in too! Hope you don't mind me sneakin' in behind shizz before the door closed. :)

Looking good! I considered doing an auto for my first "real" go, but wasn't sure if I'd yield enough to get me by through the time till the next harvest. What do you suppose you'll get dry? I expected a single cola, not the nug farm you have going! ;)

shes looking beaut and your not kidding theres a huge difference in those pics. seriously cant wait for mine now. lol. great job tho u sure no how to grow :goodjob:

Royal Creamatic Week 7

going really good now, great smell and the buds look great, trecs are 80%clear 20 milky so i hope to chop next week.:thumb:
SAM_7851.jpg
SAM_7856.jpg
SAM_7854.jpg
SAM_7853.jpg
SAM_7858.jpg
SAM_7860.jpg
SAM_7866.jpg
SAM_7863.jpg
SAM_7868.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

royal creamatic week 7

going really good now, great smell and the buds look great, trecs are 80%clear 20 milky so i hope to chop next week.:thumb:
sam_7851.jpg
sam_7856.jpg
sam_7854.jpg
sam_7853.jpg
sam_7858.jpg
sam_7860.jpg
sam_7866.jpg
sam_7863.jpg
sam_7868.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

gorgeous!! :dreamy:

temps 80 to 85

A lil' on the high side (...high...;))
But within range I think.
I try to keep mine under 80 and above 72. We'll see if I can do it in the box though soon. :)

They do look tasty though!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

looking beaut ur lungs are gonna love it lol. looking really white with thc aswel, defo have to do a smoke report lol.

This!^

I hear that.....ooohhhh cant wait until we can all hear about the rewards of your harvest!
:goodjob:
Anyone else interested.....korloin....supsilvermand, love to have you in my journal as well! Links in the sig.

:peace:

wats up guys, week 8 this sunday.. she not looking like she be ready this week trecs are 50/50/ clear and milky , no amber yet , so ide say 7 more days,, looking and smelling great as always, really happy with this strain,, i have 2 bluematic that just broke soil a few days ago..im gona lst one and top the other just to see how they grow

are you doing a journal for the bluematic supsilvermand i was gonna get that strain before i saw your creamatic tht helped me decide lol

Back
Top Bottom