My First Autoflower Grow

20141127_172507.jpg
Can sum one tell me what the problem is with theese plants. I went to a family members house today and got a look at his veg room and he is obviously having a big problem and don't know what.

20141127_172507.jpg
Can sum one tell me what the problem is with theese plants. I went to a family members house today and got a look at his veg room and he is obviously having a big problem and don't know what.

overfeeding. that is nitrogen clawing.

Im not realy shur about the particulars all i could tell from seeing them was there are under a 8 tube t5 system and the plants should have looked alot better.

I did tell him to try and start all new plants in a very light soil mixture and not to feed for the first few weeks to see if that fixes the problems.

that's a good idea. your plants look great too. with hid lighting I think each of those limbs will be covered :)

so now I have my Liberty haze seeds germinated and both Berry Bombs seeds are germinated. I will start the Veg three new plants now but won't start another journal for these plants until this one for the autoflowers is done. But i should see them spout in 3-5 days. So in 45 days I will harvest my auto's and begin to flower the photos and clones soon after and start their journal after this one. Wish me luck I am really excited about the berry bomb's.

well i hate to tell you guys i had my hps to close to the autos and they got burned. So now i think ill harvest early and get them out of the way.so to direct my attention to my new photo berry bombs........not realy impressed with autos or myself at the moment....ill post pics later today.

20141203_134340.jpg
man I'm do disappoited I was counting on a half pound now it looks like ill b lucky to get a half oz. So mad but as soon as i have the dry weight to report I'll end this journal and start the new one.

I'll hang them for 2 days then ill chop the buds off and put then in a rack for 1-2 days then ill trim and place them in jars for a 3 or more days.

4-5 days of drying is good. I don't like seeing an early harvest, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom