My First Autoflower Grow

we mentioned 12/12'ing from seed - I put a delicious cotton candy into a 3.5 litre pot, and ran it as such, and it is at 13 nodes, and over 4.5 feet tall at 5 weeks old - I'll never run autos again, and would recommend that you give one a try :peace:

Yes i have 3 seeds now the way from attitude 2-berry bomb and 1 liberty haze. I plan to stick with photos at 12/12 from seed after I wrap up the auto grow. But these seeds I'm getting now will be veged while I flower the autos at 19/5 so when I harvest the autos Ill probaly begin to flower the new plants at that point at 12/12 and all seeds at 12/12 in the future

But long term I realy want two 4x4 tents 1 with 1000 watt mh and the other with 1000 watt hps one to flower and one to veg I hope to have all that in 3-4 months.

Now that I'm thinking about it the veg tent I could use for my mother's and run clones in the other. Or 1 bigger tent with both lights and run them all 12/12 from seed. So many choices.

Oh and I found some new nutes I will be ordering soon they have bottles of nitrogen and iron and sulfate all the good stuff the girls like so I can increase or decrease what nutes are needed for future grows.

keep in mind that a plant will naturally let go of some fan leaves no matter how well fed they are.

keep in mind that a plant will naturally let go of some fan leaves no matter how well fed they are.

Agreed, but by the small amount I can see, I'd put it down to a Nitrogen deficiency. Although I have seen the leaves go yellow during natures course as you said :blushsmile:

true and keep in mind everyones grow is a little different. I use an all in one feed and with that the plants slowly yellow out.

Today I switched my set up around alittle. I placed the autos under my cfl platform and hung the hps in the corner to hopefully get better light penatration threw the plants.

PhotoEditor-1416845111357.jpg
PhotoEditor-1416844837075.jpg

nice move, and I think that you could improve things by moving the HID above the canopy so that all the primary buds get the benefit of it, and use the CFLs as the side lights :peace:

I did decide to use the cfls for side lightning till the new seeds get here and hung the hps over head and close with a fan keeping my bush cool.

All of my plants get yellow leaves mid to late flower, not one her that hasn't :peace:

And you can't me 100% sure whether it's a deficiency or natural yellowing. And they're possibly all like that because you feed them all on the same schedule and environment!?

Very true. But today I onley had one yellow leaf and everything else was back to a healthy green. I packed the toat whith nitrogen rich fertilizer and I pulled the sides of the toat out and packed the gaps with it to and now about a week later roots have grown threw the new fertilizer and all is green again and filling in real fast with the Alaskan more bloom 0-10-10

Just got my new beans all feminized today so I will germinate them and plant them straight to 5 gal buckets and veg them while I finish flowering the auto big bombs. Next grow is 2-berry bomb and 1-liberty haze. So stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom