My First Autoflower Grow

PhotoEditor-1415995967383.jpg

well, it makes sense when you realise that most sativa plants, from which indica is derived, grow under 12/12 conditions in the wild from seed. you will not yield as much as a plant that vegetates for a few weeks, but you will save a lot of time. I run them among my veg'd plants to keep the cupboards stocked, and to test run new strains - free seeds from orders, Herbie's ftw - so I will know if I want to invest a few more weeks vegging one out for a bigger yield :peace:

btw, the Afghani seeds that Herbie's are offering free right now have a 7 week flowering time, so, in 8 weeks you could have 4 photo plants grown and harvested - quicker and better than autos :peace:

[/SIZE}my girls look great and soon ill have a new tent and light.my next grow will be berry bomb i do beleive:volcano-smiley:

very nice. have they gotten a feeding? it must be hard to keep track of soil moisture in that container.

I fed them one time so far. As far as the soil moisture I stick my finger in the soil and when the first few inches is dry I water it. I think i read that was the best way.

I do have a few yellow Leefs but I think it is just the plants sucking nitrogen from them for the buds so I just added a bag of manure and humus that's high in nitrogen.

Back
Top Bottom