gr8fulfor420's First Soil Autoflower Grow Journal - 2014

Over here in northern m8,the police actually go out a there way 2 make u fight back,then wen u do,ur the worst in the world.complete scumbags.they actually have a really bad rep over here1 night years ago a few guys came 2 my old flat looking trouble over some silly thing a girl had started with drink in her (I basicallytold her 2 fuck away off) and iI wen down 2 my door with a golf club (I play lots of golf) and they had weapons.would u believe no1 got hit hit,yet I ended up in court 4 ASSAULT.and came very close 2 going 2 jail.they are a joke.my brother knows a few cops and EVERY single 1 drinks till they are legless,then drive home at golf clubs,yet the bastards take grt delight in arresting drunk drivers.swear m8.I could f'ing shoot every single 1 of them with their "ITS OK 4 US,BUT NOT U" nonsense,of the highest order

Yeah I know of cops who work at a bank who have 3somes with this one chick in her office on fridays. Sounds pretty unprofessional to me.

Yeah men in blue stick together they shoot dogs look for fights. The truth is now adays cops dont even become cops if their IQ is over 100 I know this to be true. Sure there may be a few departments that dont abide by that but if you knew who they now consider their "enemy" it is ridiculous. Most are steroid heads with incredibly low intelligence and "just follow orders" I wouldnt go as far as you and shoot unless I was defending my family or myself. If there is life threatening imminent danger I will. The problem is when they come across intelligence it makes them so angry. Most cops were bullies in high school and noone liked them and so they had to find a way to continue being a little kid into their adulthood and found the cops do whatever they want and feel they should be allowed to and thats how they continue their bully tactics. When in truth cops are some of the dirtiest law breakers there are.

Here I was only joking about shooting them,but they can suck on my left nut :rofl::rofl::rofl: see if they burst through my door over my plants,u can bet ANYTHING by time they were finished with it all,there would be resisting,assault,and although it was a 2 plant find,any money says by time it got 2 court "They busted a criminal cultivating cannabis 4 a criminal gang". swear I could just see the headlines now :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Had a issue a few weeks ago when someone here suggested baking soda. It almost killed my plants I recovered them and now they are doing beastly. Not my best but probably will be my best yielding I think. Come on by. Theres hundreds of pictures in there by now

Promise m8,I'll check the whole thread out later 2night or 2mor.tell me something dude.Im 34 soon,so grew up smoking the brown,soap bar,then all this grass started appearing about 4 years ago,and its all u can get now.now I've had some OK stuff,some crap stuff,and real super blow ur pants off stuff,were after 2 full joints u have 2 turn the PlayStation off because ur totally fucked,then u try 2 watch tv an I've got double vision,(never in all my life did brown do double vision).and the munchies is incredible.but its only once in awhile u get that super stuff.now I've never been 2 Amsterdam ect,and my 1st time growing.I take it once my 2 plants are done and dried out its gonna be double vision,blow ur pants off munch everything in sight (including the dog if he doesn't watch his back) stuff.I know did diff strains ect,but my northern light plant is supposed 2 be 20% THC.super skunk 14\15 THC.I'm guessing that's gonna be strong.wots ur thoughts on that m8?

Yeah 20% is some pretty good stuff. But you have to know that 20% is also under ideal conditions ideal light exact nutrients things like that and it assumes the grower has the experience to get the 20%. Also keep in mind seed sellers often overhype thc % just as companies overhype their computer specs and they lower required specs to play a game in order to garner more sales. If you actually grow that 20% though you will be very happy. Id estimate from the pounds ive smoked over the years that my current grow is gonna be 18-19%. The best I smoked was sour diesel and pineapple express one after another for about a month. Theres a lot better then that but its tops in my mind and the high is nice. You will be fine if your even a moderate smoker it wont overtake you or nothing. Nice relaxing high it allows you to think and ponder.

Cheers bud.that's all I do wen I'm stoned,think about life,the planets,the universe,where we came from ect.I would something's watch programmes on sky,discovery,nat geo ect about all that stuff.I've came 2 the conclusion through plenty of smoking and plenty of thinking that we as people 100% have been "designed" by some1,who I don't exactally know,but all the evidence points 2 that (in my mind anyway).an I love shows like banged up abroad on nat geo.real life stories.that show stoned sends ur face white,if ya know wot I mean.scary stuff.if I've never watched it,I highly recommend u do after a good smoke.wild situations people get themselves in2 just 4 a bit of money.crazy.

T5 has arrived. I went and bought a system that has 4 - 2ft blues. When its time to flower, I'll run and grab the reds

WP_20140323_002.jpg

I enjoy gold rush and ax men on the channel. I also like vikings,game of thrones,the walking dead,trailer park boys(mostly about weed). I mean I watch more online for free. I dont pay cable anymore just internet. I dont got the time or patience to deal with 100.00 cable bills for only a few shows I care for. I also watch ppv online as well as tons of live nfl games. Cant post how here though but dont mind to in private chat.

Cool light. Your seedlings will love that. As far as using that for flowering you wont be using just that will you? That will flower 1 plant well but if you use it for more you will get lots of stretching and tons of growth that wont produce much. That long tube is much much better suited for seedlings and to sprout under.

Over here in northern m8,the police actually go out a there way 2 make u fight back,then wen u do,ur the worst in the world.complete scumbags.they actually have a really bad rep over here1 night years ago a few guys came 2 my old flat looking trouble over some silly thing a girl had started with drink in her (I basicallytold her 2 fuck away off) and iI wen down 2 my door with a golf club (I play lots of golf) and they had weapons.would u believe no1 got hit hit,yet I ended up in court 4 ASSAULT.and came very close 2 going 2 jail.they are a joke.my brother knows a few cops and EVERY single 1 drinks till they are legless,then drive home at golf clubs,yet the bastards take grt delight in arresting drunk drivers.swear m8.I could f'ing shoot every single 1 of them with their "ITS OK 4 US,BUT NOT U" nonsense,of the highest order

Thing is.. You been outsmarted by a guy with a low iq xd

If they pull a baggie out their pocket and say, what do we have here! Your screwed yeah, just bend over.. The judge always sides with the cop. Been in court enough to know, it doesn't matter what you say unless there is another witness or camera running, whatever they write down. Your visiting fleece

OK dude.here that game of thrones is 1 fantastic show.can't wait 4 new season 2 start,plus sopranos m8,just love that show 2 bits.watched it bout 6\7 times an halfway through boxsets again.I'm the same with sky,I used 2 have the plus package,but I'm never of that PlayStation,plus loads of golf during summer so cut the package in half.OK m8 thanks 4 ur input an I'll defo check ur full thread out 2mor.I havnt seen my girls since Friday morning,just b4 lights out,so they've had 3 full 18 hour days without me looking,so really excited 2 get up in the morning an have a good look,hopefully those buds are a lot bigger :thumb:

Yip both teams,ur 100% right.I havnt had any dealings with them 4 a few years now,its not that I've been outsmarted by them.the buggers always pull these stunts wen I've had a few 2 drink dirty dogs :oops: once the shytes smell booze on ur breath,they rub their hands an think happy days,we've got a wee chance 2 start the antics.I honestly don't think I've ever actually hit a cop in all my life,yet I've been done 4 assaulting them a right few things,and I APPARENTLY kicked 1 around the shins,:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: even though my feet never left the grounfpd.bloody priceless stuff

Yeah the sopranos was really good but the sopranos ending wasnt good at all. I left kinda upset. Wow you should have to water them then when you get up. Take care. Nice meeting you. I like you so feel free to ask me for advice and whatnot. Take it easy

Yeah stop resisting! The overly rough pat downs.. Makes you wonder sometimes

Back
Top Bottom