Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

thanks Q, i appreciate it!!! yea i think i got down packed pretty much, well the basics atleast, but yea im still learnin though, you can never learn enough when it comes to growin thats for sure.. but aslong as they look healthy and their puttin on weight im happy!!! :) and thanks again!!! :high-five:

im gonna guess another 3 weeks cause like i said most of the trichs are still clear and im goin for mostly amber, its been acouple days since i've checked the trichs, i'll prolly check once a week from here on out, hopefully they come soon, cause my patience is wearin thin, but i'ma hold on till their done though, not cuttin early here, i've waited this long i can go alittle longer..:tokin:

I am glad you have the inner strength to wait. I, too, have been there and also had the inner strength to wait. Mine was well worth the wait. I'll bet yours will be too! Best wishes! The plants are certainly healthy. Great job!

Ganja Who

I am so glad i dont have hot garbage smell in my room. My girls have a very citrusy smell to them. Plus I have a ton of ari fresheners in my room so i dont even smell them unless I am close.:thumb::lot-o-toke:

Even though this isn't my grow, I find myself so excited to see your harvest + smoke report.

so i got alittle update for the day, everythings lookin good, i got a couple lime green leaves but thats not really a problem, im sure i'll start to see leaves start changin colors here in the next couple weeks, but im gonna try to keep that under control as much as possible, like i said before i want my trichs mostly amber so im positive that im gonna have have dead leaves since im growin it all the way out but not too takin it too far, dont want the trichs to over do it and die off, so i've been checkin the trichs every week now for the past 2 weeks and they are 25% cloudy and 75% clear, so i plan on checkin it every week until their ready, im guesstimatin it to be another 3 weeks hopefully, i also put 2 more lights in the bottom of the cab facin straight up gettin them little buds underneath, i figure i'd try to get alittle somethin out of them, i atleast wanna get some trichs on them so i can use them to make some oil but if nothin happens to them then i'll find sometin to do with them, other then that everythings good, temps are down aswell as the humidity is down to the 30's finally, so that stops my worries about mildew and all the nasty kinds of stuff, and i dont know if it was the SSU or what but these buds are so big and dense, its crazy!!! trichs are definitely coverin everything, so i tried to get some pics of them but like i said the lighting in my room sucks, but hopefully you guys like the pics i took, give me a minute to upload and all that i'll be rite back with some shots!!! :tokin:

well guys here they go, startin with the first one..
101811124513.jpg

in the next pic look at the fingers or some people call them fox tails growin out the sides and top, kinda looks like a wheat grain, if you know what im talkin about, but it looks crazy!!
101811124235.jpg

101311115030.jpg

101311114936.jpg

heres the second one..
101811124636.jpg

101811124725.jpg

101811125441.jpg

101811125530.jpg

now the third one..
101811125800.jpg

pistils are gettin pinker and pinker!!! i wish i knew what it was, definitely looks cool though!!!
101811130430.jpg

a seed pod, wonder if they will be female seeds??
101811125925.jpg

101811130558.jpg

and last but not least the fourth one..
101811131203.jpg

101811131659.jpg

looks like a mini cola comin out the side..
101811132056.jpg

101811132339.jpg

and heres a group shot..
101811132557.jpg

well thats it for now, some of those buds are literally the size of golf balls, some are 3 inches in diameter, and the one has a bud that looks like a cola comin out the side of the plant, and the trichs speak for theirselfs, EVERYWHERE!!!! well let me know what you guys think, other then that SMOKE ON!!!! :tokin:

Seriously man, Always looking better and better. Can't wait till i get something like that. I love the pink. Soon you will have an awesome harvest on your hands. I wanna see your weigh in!

+Reps for all the help that you have given me all this time and the constant encouragement and inspiration to stick with it. :goodjob:

thanks HMG, and the pics do no justice, if you could see these in person you would think it was hybrid, the trichs are just everywhere and im talkin covered, if i had to guess i would say its the SSU, cause i didn't use it on my first grow and that grow dont got shit on this grow, i mean the colas in that grow were alittle bigger then this grow but they were really airy and the buds along the stem werent nowhere near as big as these ones are and i mean nowhere near, and i would rather have big dense buds then big airy buds and this product definitely has achieved that, so i definitely will be usin this in future grows, and it only takes a tiny bit so im sure this bottle will go a long way!!!

TOG what can i say, i appreciate the freindship and all the kind words along the way, means alot, help keep me goin!!! and i really wanna thank you for the points, im sure theirs other people that deserve them way more then i do, im just helpin like people did for me cause i know how it is to have somethin happen to your plant and then your askin questions like crazy and theres nobody there lol, but yea thanks again man i really do appreciate it!!! :high-five:

TOG what can i say, i appreciate the freindship and all the kind words along the way, means alot, help keep me goin!!! and i really wanna thank you for the points, im sure theirs other people that deserve them way more then i do, im just helpin like people did for me cause i know how it is to have somethin happen to your plant and then your askin questions like crazy and theres nobody there lol, but yea thanks again man i really do appreciate it!!! :high-five:

You have inspired me to do the same. I follow quite a few threads and try to help the new comers as much as possible. I take time out of my day to try and help the same way you did for me. Im sure there are plenty of people that deserve reps but to me personally, you have been the biggest help through my entire grow.

Oh My! Those plants look great. You should be very proud of these. That picture of the the pink pistils is classic! I cant remember seeing a better picture.

You are going to have some great meds. You've really hit it right this grow.

well i looked in there today and the other cola thats on that plant is startin to turn pink, looks crazy!!! and thanks 70's, time is gettin closer and closer, i cant wait till im puttin buds in jars then i can relax lol, i think after this grow i might take a break for alittle bit, well untill i get some money to get some good seeds then i'll be back, i wanna make sure i get some good seeds to try the BPN on!!! Cant wait!!!

well i looked in there today and the other cola thats on that plant is startin to turn pink, looks crazy!!! and thanks 70's, time is gettin closer and closer, i cant wait till im puttin buds in jars then i can relax lol, i think after this grow i might take a break for alittle bit, well untill i get some money to get some good seeds then i'll be back, i wanna make sure i get some good seeds to try the BPN on!!! Cant wait!!!

You better stick around on this site. I will be setting up a new grow by the end of november when these ones will be close to finishing. I am getting some things set up right now and I hope you will tag along for that.

Back
Top Bottom