Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

im gonna guestimate about another 3 weeks maybe even more, i checked the trichs yesterday and all of them are pretty much clear on all plants except one and that one is pretty much half clear and half cloudy, and im goin for mostly amber, i want it where im stuck on the couch for an hour after i smoke lol, but i dont wanna over do it to where the thc starts to degrade, so i'll definitely be keepin an eye on'em..

Suka,

Wow it got to be 6 ft? I bet you got a great yield off of that! I have to admit that I do enjoy growing also. Don't think I would stop smoking just to grow though. I checked my calendar today and realized that one of my plants was ready to harvest! After doing research found out it was an Indica. So I manicured her and hung her out to dry. RIP Sookie!!

So Suka when you gonna hit me with some of your knowledge!?

I was looking around and was wondering, Do you have a Journal in the grow Journal section? You should really set one up. I would love to see your girls.

Hey Suka,

They are some awesome looking plants! How tall is your cabinet?

I've been growing hempy style with oscomocote + for nutes. I use ro water with hydroryme, calmag and pH down to bring it to a pH of 5.8. My cabinet is about 4 feet high, allowing for 3 - 3 1/2 ft plants with the lights. I picked a good deal on fleabay for some led lights. I grew bag seed the first grow, Ice the next grow and Violator Kush for this past grow. I have eight VK clones spread about under led lights right now, soon to run out of room. I wish I was closer to you, I would love to give you a couple of the VK clones, it is awesome Indica. Sorry for the rambling on, just vaped some VK. Talk about couch lock, you need to get some of these seeds. Maybe partner with some other growers in your neck of the woods to split a 10 pack of seeds. Anyway the best to you and your plants! I will be watching ya!

Ganja Who

I was looking around and was wondering, Do you have a Journal in the grow Journal section? You should really set one up. I would love to see your girls.

Sry I don't have a journal at the moment, am posting from my phone. Thought my gallery would show how I am coming along. Plus I don't know how to set one up yet. I will journal my second grow which I started already.

i dont understand, what do you mean?? i thought this was a grow journal..
Lol, I was asking QueenTokelove. Too much medication? :tokin:

Sry I don't have a journal at the moment, am posting from my phone. Thought my gallery would show how I am coming along. Plus I don't know how to set one up yet. I will journal my second grow which I started already.

Oh ok, Well You can count me in on your next journal :thumb: Whenever you decide to set it up

Hey Suka,

They are some awesome looking plants! How tall is your cabinet?

I've been growing hempy style with oscomocote + for nutes. I use ro water with hydroryme, calmag and pH down to bring it to a pH of 5.8. My cabinet is about 4 feet high, allowing for 3 - 3 1/2 ft plants with the lights. I picked a good deal on fleabay for some led lights. I grew bag seed the first grow, Ice the next grow and Violator Kush for this past grow. I have eight VK clones spread about under led lights right now, soon to run out of room. I wish I was closer to you, I would love to give you a couple of the VK clones, it is awesome Indica. Sorry for the rambling on, just vaped some VK. Talk about couch lock, you need to get some of these seeds. Maybe partner with some other growers in your neck of the woods to split a 10 pack of seeds. Anyway the best to you and your plants! I will be watching ya!

Ganja Who

my cab is about the same size as yours, about 4 feet, and i wish i lived near you too lol, i cant take growin this bagseed anymore, i mean its better then nothin but it just gets old after awhile, and where im at i would be glad if i could find somebody that grows, shit im lucky if i find somebody with green lol, its that bad, cause trust me if i could get my hands on some seeds i would be one happy camper..and thanks for joinin and stickin around, i appreciate it.. :tokin:

my cab is about the same size as yours, about 4 feet, and i wish i lived near you too lol, i cant take growin this bagseed anymore, i mean its better then nothin but it just gets old after awhile, and where im at i would be glad if i could find somebody that grows, shit im lucky if i find somebody with green lol, its that bad, cause trust me if i could get my hands on some seeds i would be one happy camper..and thanks for joinin and stickin around, i appreciate it.. :tokin:

PM me, maybe I can help out with some seeds.

:thumb:

Looks like I need to have about 22 more posts to respond to your pm. I'll see what I can do in the next couple of days.

Ganja Who

LMAO@ Suka and One....I definitely wish I had some of what Suka got! One, thanks I hope you and others will. Not really sure what a journal is suppose to consist of other than pics. But can't do it til I get my internet up. I have been taking pics though! Sorry for the minor hijack Suka, One have you posted to my update thread?

lol TOG, it was definitely the meds, cause i read it and completely understood what you were sayin and still ended up askin you lol, thats funny shit..

Haha thats when you know its quality. xD

LMAO@ Suka and One....I definitely wish I had some of what Suka got! One, thanks I hope you and others will. Not really sure what a journal is suppose to consist of other than pics. But can't do it til I get my internet up. I have been taking pics though! Sorry for the minor hijack Suka, One have you posted to my update thread?

Well if you scan through SuKa's journal and my journal you will see just info of your grow and updates. Pics are a plus but its understandable when you don't have internet.

No I haven't posted there but I will find it and read through it :thumb:

SuKa those plants look great. You are going to have some great medicine with those. For a cell phone those are best pics I have seen.

I would be checking trichomes every couple days. Are you harvesting at cloudy white or at brown?

SuKa those plants look great. You are going to have some great medicine with those. For a cell phone those are best pics I have seen.

I would be checking trichomes every couple days. Are you harvesting at cloudy white or at brown?

yea its one of them smart phones, it does pretty good, better then the camera i got thats for sure.. and yea i been checkin the trichs once a week, i want mostly amber, im tryna get super high, well as high as i can get off of bagseed that is :( and thanks for the kind words, i appreciate it!!! :tokin:

so i was lookin in the cab admiring the big ass buds and i've been wonderin lately if them buds that look like golf balls are really solid or are they just airy in the middle, so i just had to squeeze one to see, and it felt like squeezin a little nerf ball, it was definitely solid with just a little squeeze to it, i was soo suprised cause my first grow the buds were really airy and now their solid as can be, so thats definitely gonna be good for harvest, i cant wait cause two of the plants have buds like that goin down the middle, and again all i keep sayin to myself is " I cant wait", and the smell is sooo strong, its alittle overwhelming, its smelled straight like sour skunk, when i went to smell my fingers, it was like givin myself whip lash, i hit me so hard, and kinda messed my stomach up for a second, i mean for bag seed its really got a strong smell to it, I cant wait!!!! and another thing, the damn humidity finally went down, were at around a good 40 and the temps are at around 70, so now i can finally stop worrying about it!!!! well thats pretty much it for now, SMOKE ON!!!! :) :tokin:

Hey Sucka sorry I haven't been around for a while! Looks like you got yourself a style that works for you now huh? Great job bro, you've really come a long way from a while back, you should be proud of yourself! Won't be long now....:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom