Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

you could take a clone from a flowering plant and turn it back to veg, take a look at Stoned4daze61's journal, thats pretty much all he does is clone and reveg, yea its crazy but it can be done..

The 5 clones I have in my 2'x2' tent right now are flowering cuts, they're doing just fine! :thumb:

:bongrip: - JZ

Hey, Whats up ! Looks like i've missed quite a bit. Your ladies are looking great Suka, their trich production are progressing very nicely ! Some bad ass bagseed my friend :thumb:

My bagseed looks nice n pretty with her red hairs but her trich's are definitely lacking compared to the clones and yours

As for the flowering clones, you should be fine if their within a month of flower or so. Mine had lots of pistils when I took 4 cuttings, all are thriving now. Just take cuttings from the most premature or underdeveloped parts and you should be fine. The Reveg situation is a whole nother story, some of my flowering girls reverted back to Veg. , they grew about 2-3 times bigger and started flowering again. Only problem is I had to stake them all down because lower stems were thinner the the tops. The flowering clones just take a little longer before they actually start "growing", mine rooted just as fast as the Veg cuttings.

I leave you with Good vibes Suka
:peace:
Stoned

thanks guys, and thanks again for ridin along with me and givin me a hand when i need one, thanks to all you guys!!!! And yea my ladies are comin along just fine, i still kinda think they are growin slow, or maybe its just me, and i dont know if its the SSU but the trichs are everywhere but they are really small, still have a strong smell but their just small, i've been givin it to them every watering, instead of mixin it in the nutes, for the guys that are usin it, if i give them full strength which is 5ml will that be too much?? i've got them on 3/4 now, so it shouldn't be that much more, but just to be safe let me know what you guys think.. and again i think im gonna grow less plants next time, cause tryin to get them all in there to where all the buds get light is a pain in the ass, specially now they are gettin bigger.. hopefully they hurry up cause my patience is killin me lol, i wanna vape some already!!!!! :tokin:

i seen this grow where this guy was growin 2 plants in one of those tubs with some white, red, and blue cfls and the plants look real nice, i was suprised as shit.. i always wondered if that would work and now i know, crazy.. well i got an update but it wont be untill later when i get home, but everything is lookin good, trich production is goin crazy, the smell that these plants are givin off is just amazing, the smell is soo strong and overwhelming, i believe thier 3 weeks to a month into flower and 74 days old, so i'll prolly have another month left till the finale, im really suprised, knock on wood, that i haven't had any problems this go around, well except for the couple little pest that i had, but that wasn't really a problem, hopefully they keep up the good health for the rest of the grow.. i took some picks when i took them out to water, so when i get back i'll post them, untill then SMOKE ON!!! :tokin:

Hey Sucka look at you grow brotha!! Great job my friend you should feel pretty proud of yourself. MUCH better than last grow huh!? Just a quick note though, that one you said looked like a little heat stress, actually looks more like a slight over-watering problem rather than heat issue. The leaves will "cup" rather than curl from heat....Other than that everything looks really good. You'll be in the bud here soon!!:high-five:

You have been doing amazing. I think without your grow and your help I wouldn't be doing as well as I am today. Can't wait to see those buds get all dense.:thumb:

Haven't been around much the last few days cause life has been pretty busy, barely having time to post anything. I still have to time check out your grow and keep up with the chatter going on here!

thanks man i appreciate it, and im glad to help you out, not really a pro at this but i know the basics and what it takes to grow a healthy plant, but yea im glad i could help!!!
I would also like to thanks everybody thats helped me out during this grow and my other ones, and thanks for just ridin along!!! :thanks:

so heres the pics, sorry the pics are alittle shitty, the light in my room sucks, but here they are!!! heres some pics of my favorite lady of all!!!
100211123831.jpg

100211123904.jpg

100211123948.jpg

heres some pics of the twins!!!
100211124219.jpg

100211124252.jpg

100211124453.jpg

heres a couple of the tall skinny one, it looks like its a Ruderalis
100211124601.jpg

100211124728.jpg

100211124912.jpg

and this is the last one, growin all crazy, and has a crazy smell to it, smells like trash truck juice mixed with skunk and some fire green, smells crazy..
100211125040.jpg

100211125202.jpg

and heres a couple group shots!!!
100211130128.jpg

100211130206.jpg

100211130301.jpg

well thats it for now, let me know what you guys think, and sorry about the shitty qaulity :tokin:

I think they look great! Nice work with these.

"... smells like trash truck juice"

I am gonna steal that line if you don't mind.

lol whats next, bagseed... i dont have the resources to get good seeds, it f'in sucks bad, i would love to have some good strains, or should i say i wish i had some good strains, cause this growin bagseed shit is gettin old, but i rather grow bagseed then nothin you kno..

I like to think bagseed is better sometimes. Its free seeds for the most part. When i first started I wasn't much of a smoker so i never bought any and happen to stumble upon some. So that was just more money I wanted to spend.:thumb:

so i was just sittin here comparing my first grow to this grow and the buds are definitely way smaller then my first grow at this time, and i dont know what the problem is, well today is feeding day so i think i might go ahead and bump up flower nutes to full stregnth, but i highly doubt thats what it is, could the light bulbs die down alittle and not put off as many lumens as they did when i first got them?? what do you guys think it could be??

so i was just sittin here comparing my first grow to this grow and the buds are definitely way smaller then my first grow at this time, and i dont know what the problem is, well today is feeding day so i think i might go ahead and bump up flower nutes to full stregnth, but i highly doubt thats what it is, could the light bulbs die down alittle and not put off as many lumens as they did when i first got them?? what do you guys think it could be??

Different strain, and, if I recall correctly, different nutes. Possibly different veg times?

well with my first grow if i can remember i dont think i used any veg nutes and then when it was time for flower nutes i used the same that im usin now, and also with the first grow i didn't even veg them half the time that i did these ones, i believe i vegged like half the time that i did this time and went straight to 12/12, with that i grow i used all different kinds of bagseed like i did with this time, and even then all the tops were nice sizes, and with this grow they all have small tops, maybe its different times in the year and maybe the temps had somethin to do with it, and also with the first grow i know i stressed them plants WAY more then what i did with these ones, like remember the one plant i cut all its leaves off and the tops on that one still turned out bigger then these ones.. i dont know, growins like a box of chocolate you never know what your gonna get lol.. and people say that stress messes everything up and this and that, im startin to think stress makes them grow better..

I have 4 bagseed plants right now and everyone had different bud sizes and flower characteristics. I have one plant with super long thin curly pistils, another with short pistils with massive cola body, another with very lush fuzzy pistils which was slow to start flowering. The last plant is a hermie.

2 of the 4 came from seeds out of a bag I confiscated from my son. The other 2 came from a bud from a friend.

Its more than likely strain related. The problem with bagseed is you never know who the daddy was. Daddy's genes can change up anything.

Back
Top Bottom