Sukafr33's Second Indoor Soil Grow

lol i'll prolly trim some of the little branches off the bottoms so i can put'em in there, or maybe i'll just tape them up around the inside of the cab maybe put some between the light, i also have the fly traps that hang, im gonna put another one of those in the opening of the door, that way when i have it open, lettin air get in, when them little bastards come flyin in the door they fly rite into it, i had one up before, and it was like they dissapeared, and there was plenty of them on it so i took it down and now i see one or two hear and there, so time to reinforce the cab and exterminate their little asses lol !!!! :tokin:

ok...then, you just need to weigh some risks...you don't want to put the plant into flower when she's stressed from giving up clones because you don't want to increase the chances of hermie. If you can't wait but really need to take the clones, just take a few to minimize the stress while still giving you a good chance of getting a rooted clone. Then, grow out another mom and take as many clones from her as you like (within reason, of course!). :)

i was only gonna take 1 clone from 1 plant and the same with another... and im not really worried about them not rootin or messin up, i think i can do with no problems, specially got some new good shit to do it with, no doubts at all !!!! i think i might wait on the cloning..im gonna go ahead throw them in 12/12 startin tonight and play it from there..what do you think??

can you still clone after you put it in 12/12?

you can technically clone right up until harvest, but you lower the % of success. If you take clones in 12/12 take them within the first few weeks. The cutting will be trying to revert back to veg and grow roots at the same time. The earlier you take them the better. The cuttings from lower on the plant will have stronger rooting hormones and you will most likely want to trim them up anyway since they won't be producing the monster buds. So you have a win-win. Trim them to focus the growth to the top bud sites and then clone those trimmings. Try to do it as soon as possible though.

I agree with stevehman. I have some clones that I took (only from lowest branches) off of all my plants and some were starting to flower. They do take quite a bit longer to produce roots once the flowers start. So far (knock on wood) they all alive. I have about 10 that are starting to take off and the rest are just developing roots. I used Olivia's rooting gel and my medium was perlite and peat moss. The cuttings I started in FFOF took off right away and the rest are very slow, so, no more perlite and peat for cloning for me.

Thanks
Kat

stop worrieing about stressing the plant so much..... i remove leaves branches nodes al the way up to 21 days in flower with LITTLE TO NO notice from the plant..... remember this is a "Weed" it Grows like one....... take the clones.... my clones that i take at 21 days always seem to root faster, yes there is stress... but its just about the same amount of stress as force flowering......
relax Suka clean tools, and cuts and you should be absolutly fine....
check out my first journal.... there is a clone that was taken @ 21 days .... stuck in to dirt... and right back in to flower.... didnt give it ANT time to root...... turned out to be a beer can cola..... could have been bigger as it wasnt done yet i puled it due to circumstances....
your really can throw them through hell... it takes alot to make them pop nuts (unless it has to do with the lights)
a week is "recomended" to recover but its NOT going to hurt it if u do it faster... it will be catching up with its self for the first few days that the lights are switched anyways,
keep it up bro

well like i said i was goin to do, i started them on 12/12 last night, im gonna do 9am to 9pm, pretty much around the time i get up and around the time i usaully lay down for the night, that way i dont really gotta worry about light leaks and shit, todays watering day, this mix that i have stays wet longer then any other soils i've had in the past, with this stuff i dont have to worry about them goin dry like every 5 days so i usaully water or feed every 4 days, i've been goin in the cycle feed water water, and it seems to work pretty good, i think i might give them a week of flower before i start usin the SSU as a foliar, its my first time usin it so im kinda excited to see how it works!!! and i really cant wait to see what these girls look like when they start buddin, cause my last grow was no where near this one, so its gonna be way better for sure!!! patience is a bitch rite now.. but i've learned to deal with it lol..never could until i started doin this..well thats it for rite now im gonna go do some watering, maybe alittle trimming, and im gonna check to see if anything needs to be tied down, be back later!!!

heres a couple pics of the lst'ed one, so far so good, as you can see she got tops like crazy, im runnin out of places to tie down, and its definitely wrappin around the pot nicely, got 2 different tops goin oppisite ways, i've counted about 7 tops so far..
here she is!!! this first one is a side shot of all the tops!!!
102_0102.JPG

heres one top goin one way
102_0103.JPG

and heres another top goin the other way
102_0105.JPG

heres the two tops i have held down in the middle by bong pushers
102_0104.JPG

and heres a top view of all the growth, definitely workin out how i wanted it too!!!
102_0106.JPG

let me know what you guys think of her so far, thanks..

so right now i would say i have about 3 inches in between the lights and plants, they are definitely growin like crazy!!! hopefully we'll be seein some pistils here shortly, cause you know me i love females that pop pistils lol..just wish they would hurry up and come on with it.. what im seein rite now is little things comin out where the pistils would come out, and they look like little tiny calyxs, now i cant remember if thats what it looked like when it started or not, could somebody help me out here, im pretty much seein it on all of them, but one looks like it could be a male cause it looks like it could be a calyx on a stem or its a ball on a stem i cant really tell yet, but yea the other ones look like baby calyxs.. so hopefully thats a good sign!!! :tokin: :thumb: :)

thanks steve, i appreciate it.. so heres a couple more pics of the canopy and the space between the canopy and the lights, i would say i have about 2-3 inches between them and the plants, so hopefully they hurry up and start buddin because i only have about another 5 inches that i can lower then, past that im gonna have to rig somethin up to hold the board that the lights are on higher, because if you have ever had a stereo cabinet you know that the very top board can only go but so high before theres no more holes to put the pegs in, so i'll prolly have to drill some holes and make my own, i'll guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.. well heres the pics, let me know what you guys think of me ladies so far..
102_0112.JPG

102_0116.JPG

102_0118.JPG

in this pic you can definitely see the new growth and where the tops are gonna be ofcourse by the color of the plants, these things are gonna be huge, i cant f'in wait lol!!!! :)

102_0118.JPG

take a look at my first journal... its an LSt it didnt veg quite as long as yours but you can see the finished

Bro, that is terrific! Great job on the lst! there is a grow on another site that used the same technique, you are going to be really happy with the outcome if you veg it a little while to get some length on your "new" colas! Very nice!!

take a look at my first journal... its an LSt it didnt veg quite as long as yours but you can see the finished

im lookin for a grow that has the plant lst'ed like the way i did mines so i can see some kind of result, but i cant find any, the only thing i can find is a picture of a plant like mines but its still in veg, other then that i cant find nothin..

Back
Top Bottom