Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

yea hopefully their just takin their time.. I kinda rather have them small and dense then big and airy.. Im also thinkin about makin some oil with the popcorn bud, cause i've been watchin some videos lately and been watchin people smoke it and take one hit and they looked smashed so i definitely wanna give it a try, plus i still have a bag of trim that was covered in trichs from my first indoor grow that i can add aswell.. I cant wait to try some of this $h!t period!!! And the smell is just gettin really strong and im lovin it, asoon as i open my door the smell hits you, I would say I have about a month left to go of flowering and then another month to dry and cure and then they should be well done and ready to go!!!! OOHH YEEAAA I cant wait!!!!

Hey Suka, don't stress about the size, I'm sure its just a strain thing. You'd be surprized at how differant strains growth characteristics can be from one strain to another. Just keep going the way you are, or you can bump up the nutes slightly, just don't go overboard, your plants will tell you what they want/need. They will turn out fine in the end. There's just too many differant factors in your first grow compaired to this one. Keep up the good work bro.
Peace,
NEPharmer

The plants are looking good, they're budding nicely, many of which are frosty and can only get bigger. If you're worried about size, there are few things to consider for your next grow.

- Transplant to bigger pot before putting plants in bloom
- Reduce N, increase P and K after bloom
- Give a little more light than you think it needs
- Keep temp at 70-75F optimal highest is 80F

Growing mystery seeds vary on finishing time, size, density and potency.

Hey Suka, don't stress about the size, I'm sure its just a strain thing. You'd be surprized at how differant strains growth characteristics can be from one strain to another. Just keep going the way you are, or you can bump up the nutes slightly, just don't go overboard, your plants will tell you what they want/need. They will turn out fine in the end. There's just too many differant factors in your first grow compaired to this one. Keep up the good work bro.
Peace,
NEPharmer

thanks man i really do appreciate it, now i just cant wait till they get done, but i still gotta ways to go before their done, prolly atleast another month maybe less, im also worried about this damn rh problem im havin, it wont go any lower then 65 and the highest it gets is around 75-80 percent, so im kinda worried about that, prayin i dont get anykind bad stuff, so far so good, and the smell is gettin soooo strong, I've also been usin a full dose of SSU and you can really tell cause pretty much all the buds are COVERED in trichs, and the trichs are small so it makes it look like the leaves are white or covered in mist almost, looks mighty tastey and i cant wait to give it a try, and make some oil from the left overs, i'll say it again "I CANT WAIT!!!!!!" , and thanks again NEP for stickin around and givin me a hand.. :thanks:

The plants are looking good, they're budding nicely, many of which are frosty and can only get bigger. If you're worried about size, there are few things to consider for your next grow.

- Transplant to bigger pot before putting plants in bloom
- Reduce N, increase P and K after bloom
- Give a little more light than you think it needs
- Keep temp at 70-75F optimal highest is 80F

Growing mystery seeds vary on finishing time, size, density and potency.

oh yea most definitely, i know for sure thats one of the main factors in why they are soo small, its due to usin these little ass pots that i used, so you can bet your ass that next time im goin straight from it sproutin to a big pot, im not messin around next time, and the temps were also a big factor in this grow due to me havin a heat wave in the beggining of the grow, temps never went under 80.. but yea i definitely learn a whole lot more each grow i do, so next grow i'll be changin a whole lot and hopefully i get better with each grow i do, and if i could get my hands on some good seeds i wouldn't know what to do with myself, it would be like a little kid durin christmas, hopefully one day i'll get ahold of some, untill then i gotta do with what i have, which sucks, but its better then nothin.. :tokin:

thanks man i really do appreciate it, now i just cant wait till they get done, but i still gotta ways to go before their done, prolly atleast another month maybe less, im also worried about this damn rh problem im havin, it wont go any lower then 65 and the highest it gets is around 75-80 percent, so im kinda worried about that, prayin i dont get anykind bad stuff, so far so good, and the smell is gettin soooo strong, I've also been usin a full dose of SSU and you can really tell cause pretty much all the buds are COVERED in trichs, and the trichs are small so it makes it look like the leaves are white or covered in mist almost, looks mighty tastey and i cant wait to give it a try, and make some oil from the left overs, i'll say it again "I CANT WAIT!!!!!!" , and thanks again NEP for stickin around and givin me a hand.. :thanks:

If you had some funds, they sell these little dehumidifiers that are like 20-25 bucks each. I have read the reviews and most say they are surprised how good they work. I would assume it would be just fine since the area you are growing in is smaller so I would give it a shot.

I am having an opposite effect right now. My Rh hasn't gone over 30% for about a week now. So i have kinda been doing ghetto wet towel Humidifying. Seems to be working.

If I am not mistaken, they sell jars that look like those jar air fresheners that pull moisture out of the air. so you might wanna look into ways of brining that down. :thumb:

Damn Suka ur girls look really nice. I am still on my first grow but it sounds like we are in the same time frame.But mine don't look as good as yours. But I had a lot of issues going on with mine. I can't post pics to a thread right now but maybe you can check out my pics in my gallery. My internet is down so am using phone at the moment! I been had you subd just can't see pics that well. But great job!!

Suka,

Your ladies look like they're puttin' on some weight! I know you want them to fatten up!

I read through your three journals and am pleased to see how far you have progressed.

I wish you the best of success in final week or two of this grow. I'll be watching.

Ganja Who

thanks Queen and Ganja, i appreciate the kind words and thanks for stoppin in.. They do look like their puttin on some weight, just not in the colas though, but the buds that go down the main stem are gettin so damn big, its crazy lookin, its like their golf ball sized buds goin down the plant, and their soo dense its basically all bud, i cant wait untill their ready, and the trichs are gettin so thick and the smell is startin to fill my house, and i've never had it smell this bad in any of my other grows, i mean i dont mind it but as soon as you walk through my front door you can smell it, then when you walk in my room its like somebody took a plant and smacked you in the face with it, the one plant has small buds on it but its completely cover in trichs, the trichs have trichs theres so many, i also cut a little piece of leaf off each one to check the trichs and three out of four have all clear trichs and one has half cloudy and half clear so im figurin a couple more weeks to go, patience is startin to get to me lol, considering my last grow was all males i cant wait to get this one done, but im gonna take my time and let them grow untill their done, i want more amber then anything but i dont wanna overdue it either so like i said a couple weeks to maybe even a month still left, i'll just have to wait and see what happens, i'll have some pics up tomorrow, haven't really had the time to take any lately because i've been so damn busy lately but i'll take them out tomorrow and trim up alittle bit, i also got the metarials to make some oil when their done, im gonna make with a tooth brush holder, the tube kind, plus i got some metal pipe screens that i got with my vaporizer that fit perfect inside the tube, just gotta drill some holes in it and its good to go, also found some butane that is filtered 5x, suppose to be the best butane you can get, got it at the smoke shop, the people told me its made for makin oil so that was a plus, cant wait to try some of that shit, welp thats it for now, im stoned and ready to call it a night..peace out :tokin:

Good to hear everything is going well and cant wait to see some pics. As you know I am barely into flower and I am already impatient enough. I can only imagine how you are feeling. I just wish that if i had to deal with a herm I will it would have been later in the game instead of so early on. I got a lot ahead of me but its comes with the grow I guess. Im not complainin, I haven't had this kind of fun with something in a long time.:tokin:

Im not complainin, I haven't had this kind of fun with something in a long time.:tokin:

Hey Guy,

I know exactly what you mean. This is just tons of fun and so little work. I just harvested my third grow, trimmed the buds and put them in the dryer last night.

Y'all aren't that far behind me. Best of luck!

Ganja:peace:

Hey Guy,

I know exactly what you mean. This is just tons of fun and so little work. I just harvested my third grow, trimmed the buds and put them in the dryer last night.

Y'all aren't that far behind me. Best of luck!

Ganja:peace:

Since this is still my first grow I have a major learning curve. This is mainly trial and error at this time. I think i am doing pretty good so far. I have made a list of things i need to take care of in future grows(Which take funds to fix) It will get to where I want it to be soon so until then i will continue soaking up as much info as I can. It has been a nonstop learning session for about four months and I am still learning new things everyday!

yea this hobby is awsome as shit lol!!!! but they say its addicting, some people stop smokin weed but cant stop growin, when i heard that i was like wow thats some crazy shit, but its definitely understandable though lol.. And i would have to say that my very first grow was the most fun and the best grow i've had yet, i just wish i would have done a journal on it but i didn't find this site until i was 3/4 of the way through, and it was outdoors at that, i didn't know shit about growin and it pretty much just happened, i put a seed in an old pot of dirt that was on my deck and next thing you know i had sprout, so i gave it some water and some MG products and found out on here that i had to give it 12/12 to make it bud, well by this time it was almost 6 feet tall, so i would keep it outside in the sun durin the day and stuck it in my shed at night, plant exploded started stinkin real bad so i had to cut it alittle early, but again i was definitely my most favorite grow so far.. Im sure one day i'll have another amazing grow for sure, if my last grow wasnt males im sure that would of been a sick ass grow cause them things were monsters especially that they were bagseed grow from cfls, but ohwell it happens.. So like i said i got some pics for everybody to see whats goin on over here, im prolly 3/4 of the way through and prolly only have a couple more weeks to go, things are definitely swelling up and gettin real frosty, cant wait for them to be done, everytime i take them out my mouth starts to drool lol, makes me wanna cut a bud to try it but i keep tellin myself to just hang in there and wait till their done and so far its workin lol, sorry im stoned and ramblin on, heres the pics already!!! let me know what you guys think...

Suka,

Wow it got to be 6 ft? I bet you got a great yield off of that! I have to admit that I do enjoy growing also. Don't think I would stop smoking just to grow though. I checked my calendar today and realized that one of my plants was ready to harvest! After doing research found out it was an Indica. So I manicured her and hung her out to dry. RIP Sookie!!

So Suka when you gonna hit me with some of your knowledge!?

sorry theres alot of pics, so here we go, heres the first plant..these are some of the golf ball sized buds..
101311104520.jpg

101311104803.jpg

101311104950.jpg

101311104857.jpg

heres some of the second plant.. the twins, but not anymore cause one is a hermie and one is a female, you can prolly tell by the size of the buds.. but the female still has them pink pistils, lookin good!!!
101311110449.jpg

101311111002.jpg

101311111143.jpg

101311111037.jpg

heres the third plant, this is the one that buds are covered in trichs like crazy, the trichs have trichs theres so many of them..
101311113314.jpg

101311113749.jpg

101311114615.jpg

101311114858.jpg

101311115030.jpg

and this is the fourth one, my favorite of all, also covered in golf ball sized buds all over it, the pics dont do any justice but these buds aswell as the buds on the first plant are so dense and big, im talkin solid trich covered balls, cant wait to see what they look like after cure!!!
101311112904.jpg

101311111515.jpg

101311112436.jpg

101311111853.jpg

101311112726.jpg

and this is the top, it has what you call fingers growin all over it..
101311112040.jpg

well thats is for now, theres more in my gallery, let me know what you guys think!!!! :tokin:
also sorry about the shitty pics, takin pics in my room sucks..

Suka,

Wow it got to be 6 ft? I bet you got a great yield off of that! I have to admit that I do enjoy growing also. Don't think I would stop smoking just to grow though. I checked my calendar today and realized that one of my plants was ready to harvest! After doing research found out it was an Indica. So I manicured her and hung her out to dry. RIP Sookie!!

So Suka when you gonna hit me with some of your knowledge!?

yea she was almost as tall as me, she was my baby lol, but yea if you got some time check my first grow out, its got tons of info in it, pretty much what you need to grow with cfls and bagseed, and congrats on the harvest, let me know how it goes.. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom