Sukafr33's Second Indoor Soil Grow

Hey Suka, you are doing good, just be patient and the ratings will come...
The 3 gal smart pots hold 3.5 gal. of soil and you can grow some hefty indoor plants if needed in the threes. I haven't had one bound up on me yet, but the last 3 gal I cut down had about .5 gallon of soil left in it and the rest were roots.... I always wondered where all that soil went.. ;) Looking good Suka, keep doing what you are doing and the rest will follow...

you know what thats a good question, where does the soil go?? and you know what it dont matter if anybody rates me or votes on me or anything like that, im here for me and to help myself out..

you grow bigger plants in smart pots. bigger plants smaller pot. i love them.
id vote for you bro. i didnt know about voting. you got some dam healty plants that are just getting started. i just voted for medicinal marijuana. hows it going? my shortriders are'nt to short over. 28 inches and flowering at 4 weeks gave them some tiger bloom. and 4 kandy kush. i just got a camera.
trying to figure it out. charging.
getting ready to start the journal. after i figure it out.
ill talk to you bro. thanks for you support and words sukafr. your a good man.

thanks man, your a pretty cool cat yourself!!! i think after i get growing it down packed first then i'll try other things like that, next thing that im gonna give a go is cloning exspecailly if i end up with just one female, well i got alittle update, i didnt get to take any pics today though, maybe tomorrow, because i ended up transplanting yesterday, so takin them big ass pots in and out of the cab is a pain in the ass, so i'll try takin some tomorrow when i take them out to feed them, i gave them alittle bit of water when i transplanted them just so their not bone dry, i wan gonna use some thrive alive but they are already standin straight up, didnt have not stress no droopin no nothin, i didn't wanna transplant them because i wanted to wait to see what sex they were but their takin to long and i didn't want them to get root bound so i said f it and just did it, so yea i seein it more and more everyday that one of them is a male, so i'll prolly end up tossin that one, one of the other ones i counted like 14-16 tops on it so i cant wait to see what that looks like when it gets bigger, and the one that i lst'ed i planted closer to the edge of the pot so that i could start runnin it around the edge but i hope that dont hurt that i planted it next to the edge, hopefully the roots will do their own thing and go through the whole pot. The pots are 8in. i believe, they just look really big, like i said i got 4 of them in the cab, got rid of the shitty soil plant, it just wasn't doin anything, it grew to one size and then just stopped growin, but other then that everythings great, temps are down, haven't seen any thrips, and the plants look healthier and bigger every day.. I'll have some pics tomorrow for you guys..:tokin: i also have the tiger bloom, but never used it. I dont think i could mix it into what im usin rite now.. might burn'em up, plus it did a good job on my last grow, turned them lil dead twigs i had back into somethin nice lol..sorry im high

i posted this on a couple other peoples pages and i cant remember if i posted it on mines so im just gotta put it on here to make sure, that way i have it on mines, and hopefully it can help others aswell..

you could also take a very fine peice of sand paper and rub around the seed to sand it down alittle bit, lets the water get in easier and faster, so after you sand it down then place it between a nice big folded soaked paper towell, leave it in there until it grows a nice size tail, 1 inch preferabley, make a hole in ur soil an inch long stick the tail in it and leave the seed or if the seed fell off and you have the set of leaves leave them sittin on top of the soil, then pack the soil around the tail and there you go, i promise you it will work everytime, you wont have to go lookin for it, plus it dont hurt to give it a try, if you do let me know what you think...

Nice looking start Free. I'm subbed.
Them plants are looking just like my bagseeds in the beginning.
Hey I found this diagram about LST'ing. As I said my smallest plant made a believer out of me. :peacetwo:
LST32.jpg

that is such and awesome simple diagram :bravo:

yes it definitely is, i dont remember who i got this from but when i seen it i was like i definitely gotta put this on my page, makes me wish i knew how to make diagrams like this, because i gotta couple things i would like people to see.. but yea i hope it helped ya out..and thanks for joinin in on my journal!!! :tokin:

Things are looking very nice. Those little green boxes are built up by reps, given by others as well as winning the contest which is the fastest way. Keep up the wonderful work. Bless.....

Well heres my picture update, hope its not to many for you guys, i tried 2 different cameras this time so thats the reason why i took so many, let me konw what you guys think of them in their new pots..
First im gonna start with the lst'ed one, im startin to wrap it around the rim of the pot and so far its shapin up nice..
100_09373.JPG

IMG_001923.JPG

these are the ones that i fimmed and topped, and you can definitely tell by the way they look, i give up on counting tops anymore due to the fact that when i do count i end up finding more everytime, so i can honestly say from here on out im fimmin and topping everything!!!
this is the first one
IMG_002421.JPG

IMG_002520.JPG

IMG_003215.JPG

heres the second one.. you can just imagine how many tops its gonna have..
IMG_001820.JPG

IMG_001723.JPG

this is the third one, i've counted atleast 15 tops on this one so far!!! :thumb:
100_09405.JPG

100_09454.JPG

100_09432.JPG

and this is the last one..
102_0004.JPG

102_0003.JPG

hope that wasn't too much for you guys, let me know what ya think..

Looking very nice, and healthy as for having too many pictures, as far as I am concerned there is no such thing, keep them coming. Great job, Bless....:bravo:

thanks guys, i appreciate it!!! and i definitely cant wait till they start buddin, but shit rite now i just want them to show their sex, i mean like i said i think i have one male, and another one is showin somethin but i cant tell what it is yet, it doesn't look like a ball it looks kinda like the things that people always mistaken for the pistil that grows on the main part of the stem in between nodes, should know in acouple more days..

The girls are looking great Sukafr33!!!! all that training your doing seems to be really bushing them out quite a bit!!! nice!!! Can't wait to watch them flower!!!

nice job w/ the lst bro. whats your light schedule?
i forgot. they look strong. healthy stems and branches. nice n thick.
did you id anymore males?
im starting lst on the kandy kush now that they are their 2nd set.
i had them in the sun all weekend long. fri, sat and sunday. and it was windy so the stems got thicker and they'starting take off. its been so sunny im saving some money. good luck bro

The girls are looking great Sukafr33!!!! all that training your doing seems to be really bushing them out quite a bit!!! nice!!! Can't wait to watch them flower!!!

thanks, and i cant wait either, its killin me just waitin on them to show their sex lol, but their showin slowly but surely..and thanks for stickin around , things are only gonna get better!!! :tokin:

nice job w/ the lst bro. whats your light schedule?
i forgot. they look strong. healthy stems and branches. nice n thick.
did you id anymore males?
im starting lst on the kandy kush now that they are their 2nd set.
i had them in the sun all weekend long. fri, sat and sunday. and it was windy so the stems got thicker and they'starting take off. its been so sunny im saving some money. good luck bro

i got them on 16/8, that way they turn on when i wake up and they go off when i go to sleep, that way my rooms not lit up all night, and yea you cant get no better then a bright ass sun, if i could grow outside thats definitely where i would be durin the summer, cause that first plant that i grew outside grew almost as tall as me, that sun does wonders, all i used was sun water and mg plant food and plant bloomer and it did an amazing job as you can see from the pics, but yea you can definitely save alot of money by puttin them outside for sure..and the stems are gettin real fat, thats cause i keep that little fan blowin on them constantly so thats helpin it.. and the plant that i thought was a male might not be, but yea im still waitin on them to see what their gonna do, i can see somethin comin out of 2 of them i just cant tell what it is yet cause its so small, but hopefully soon it will show somethin.. and i wanna thank you for stickin around aswell, i appreciate it, thanks to everybody thats still taggin along with me, means alot, thanks...:high-five: :tokin: :thumb:

yeah. just folaired my babies in the late afternoon sun w/ diamond nectar from GH. yesterday was selter in the sun. i wish i could keep them outside all year. but it'll look pretty obvious after aug. . i tried it on my first grow they got to tall. and the street light would make it grow at night. my wife made me get rid of them. they were growing over my fence. now she lets me do 4 or 6 plants. (actually 4) but i have now 14.
need any? just kidding.
im just trying to get them outside as much as i can now while their short. 8 inch canopys then put then on 12/12 in july. actually depending on their size. got some papya?:)

i wish,,, and im hopin they hurry up and show, im wonderin if its takin this long because of me choppin so much??? the tops are just growin like crazy, i counted 35 on one plant last night, now how the hell is it gonna have 35 tops??? that dont even sound rite.. and that was just on top that wasn't even the ones growin from down under growin through the canopy well startin to grow through but how does that work im sure somebodys topped or fimmed this many times and had this kinda result, and what about the one thats lst'ed, the branches that are stickin up will those all be tops, cause if so im gonna wrap it around the entire top of the pot, well if it grows that far around, but is that what happens???

Back
Top Bottom