Sukafr33's Second Indoor Soil Grow

Those plants are looking very nice and healthy and getting some nice growth. That info on the CFL's was very interesting also. Thanks and keep up the amazing job, Bless

Those plants are looking very nice and healthy and getting some nice growth. That info on the CFL's was very interesting also. Thanks and keep up the amazing job, Bless

thanks brotha, i appreciate it!!! and thanks for stoppin in, hope ya stick around cause its only gonna get better!!! :thumb:

ill be checking in on ya bro.
i got kandy kush 6 fem seeds. 10 short rider fem. seeds 5 ice fem., 5 aurora indica, 5 papya, and 5 jock horror all female seeds. all 6 kandy kush are almost ready for veg.
and all 10 short riders popped and have them under a 400 watt 7000k MH uhsio opti blue bulb. germ'n the ice and aurora indica. now in distilled water and kelp (just damp) coffee filters, between two plates. so far im at 100% germ rate. most of these will be outside all summer. i hope you get more fems than males. good luck man. ill be in touch cause im like you. i like to learn by reading. this is my 5th grow. using all FF nutes, floralicious plus,GH dimond nectar. an carbo load, an overdrive and bud candy during flowering. once they get going ill start my journal.:goodluck:

ill be checking in on ya bro.
i got kandy kush 6 fem seeds. 10 short rider fem. seeds 5 ice fem., 5 aurora indica, 5 papya, and 5 jock horror all female seeds. all 6 kandy kush are almost ready for veg.
and all 10 short riders popped and have them under a 400 watt 7000k MH uhsio opti blue bulb. germ'n the ice and aurora indica. now in distilled water and kelp (just damp) coffee filters, between two plates. so far im at 100% germ rate. most of these will be outside all summer. i hope you get more fems than males. good luck man. ill be in touch cause im like you. i like to learn by reading. this is my 5th grow. using all FF nutes, floralicious plus,GH dimond nectar. an carbo load, an overdrive and bud candy during flowering. once they get going ill start my journal.:goodluck:

thanks for joinin in bro, your sounds damn good, cant wait to see this one up and runnin bro, its gonna be a good grow.. i wanted to do papaya so bad, i wish i had one of them seeds shit, this damn bagseed is killin me, i need somethin good, and on the websites you cant buy seeds with a pre-paid credit card so im f'ed there, i need to find somebody local with some good seeds that are willin to sell or off a couple.. i would prolly grow just that one plant and baby the shit out of it..damn this topic stresses me lol.. :tokin:

im still waiting for the papya from nirvana. ill give you a couple of seeds when i get them. should be around tues. or wed. cause of the holiday.
believe me i know how not having credit card goes. you can send cash but thats a little risky. ill let you know. ive been out of work now for 3 years now cause i broke my back working on an hvac in the snow at 2am. the ladder lost its footing on the icy ground. and i landed upside down on the ladder.
i just got a cash settlement. but no money can compensate for not being able to play with my 7 yo son and my 10 yo daughter both into sports. it breaks my heart that i can't put my son on my shoulders.
but i still concider myself a lucky guy to have a great wife/mom and 2 healty childer and a roof over our head. thing could alway be worse.
ill let you know when i get them. talk to ya soon sully

to damn bro thats messed up, i feel for ya brother i really do, cause i have a 5 year old daughter and when i had my surgery on my back(nothin serious) and i couldn't do nothin and i felt bad cause she was daddy come on and play with me, but like you said it could have been way worse, somethin like that you could have been paralized or maybe not even made it, so thank god your still here and able to be with your family because im sure that had to have been a serious accident, i know a guy that had somethin happen to him like that where he fell off the roof and now hes a lump on a log, i dont mean to say it like that but hes just that messed up, but yea im sorry to hear that bro, and glad that your still alive to talk about it.. and dude if you could do that with a couple seeds i would definitely appreciate that cause like you said if you dont have a credit card you cant get shit, but yea that would be HIGHly appreciated, talk soon.. :tokin:

yea its messed up. i get angry because i can't do what i used to. ice hockey w/ son. baseball. i can thow a base ball. i played ice hockey my whole life, now im afraid of falling on the ice. but there are people worse off than us. like you said im still here.
for that im grateful. but sometimes i flip out because of the pain. im having my nerves burned w/ amperage needles in 5 different spots. i have a titanium spine now in my lower back an below my neck.they took bone out of my hip to make bone graph for new vertebraes. 10 hour surgery. 10 days in the hosp. after that i had to learn how to walk again. i dont take narcotic medication anymore. only nerve medication. lidocane shots, and burning or freezing of the nerves to temp. disable them. it takes so long because its workers comp. i grew 2 master kushes this winter and 2 wonder woman's. WW is good in the morning uppy kind of high. then master kush after supper. plus munchies and goodnight. ill never give up on my physical therapy. swimming and hot water immersion.:peacetwo:
sometimes i push myself to much and end up back in the hospital. i have 5 aurora indica seeds. would you want a couple of those. or a variety pack of AI,ice,jock horror and papya. like 2 papya's 2 AI's 1 ice and 1 jock horror. all fem seeds from nirvana. its no problem dude. i have plenty plus clones. write my a line. take care bro. sorry didnt mean to vent on you.

Yeah I've been looking at smart pots and air poys alot lately. Can someone tell me what happens when you water smart pots. Does the water leak out the sides, bottom or both?

it says the water just runs out of everywhere, because all it made out of is cloth so it just runs rite through it, which is gotta be a pain, but i guess in the long run it better because you dont have any water or nutes just sittin in the bottom,, but i just like how the roots can grow and grow and grow and you dont have to worry about anykind of root lock, thats good, and you dont have to worry about transplanting which is good too, means less soil and less stress on the plant, so yea i think they are worth givin a try.. :thumb:

yea its messed up. i get angry because i can't do what i used to. ice hockey w/ son. baseball. i can thow a base ball. i played ice hockey my whole life, now im afraid of falling on the ice. but there are people worse off than us. like you said im still here.
for that im grateful. but sometimes i flip out because of the pain. im having my nerves burned w/ amperage needles in 5 different spots. i have a titanium spine now in my lower back an below my neck.they took bone out of my hip to make bone graph for new vertebraes. 10 hour surgery. 10 days in the hosp. after that i had to learn how to walk again. i dont take narcotic medication anymore. only nerve medication. lidocane shots, and burning or freezing of the nerves to temp. disable them. it takes so long because its workers comp. i grew 2 master kushes this winter and 2 wonder woman's. WW is good in the morning uppy kind of high. then master kush after supper. plus munchies and goodnight. ill never give up on my physical therapy. swimming and hot water immersion.:peacetwo:
sometimes i push myself to much and end up back in the hospital. i have 5 aurora indica seeds. would you want a couple of those. or a variety pack of AI,ice,jock horror and papya. like 2 papya's 2 AI's 1 ice and 1 jock horror. all fem seeds from nirvana. its no problem dude. i have plenty plus clones. Comcast.net | Entertainment | News | Sports | Email | Watch TV Online | Comcast Deals | On Demand. write my a line. take care bro. sorry didnt mean to vent on you.

dude its cool im here for whatever, kinda makes you feel better to talk to somebody about some issues your havin in life, and you know what im kind of amazed of you, goin through a surgery like that and makin it and bein able to walk again, and a definite good thing is that your not strung out on pain meds because 80% of people that i see that go through pain like that are beyond strung out, and thats good that your not because your im sure that would definitely push your kids away from you..but yea im glad you made it out of somethin like that..:thumb.. and dude if you could hook me up with a little variety pack that would be awsome!! i would highly appreciate that!!! :thanks: :party:

thanks man. yea everyone is strung out on pain killers. they think thats the only road to go down and the solution to their pain. all it does is hide the pain temporarily. you need to feel your pain so you dont overwork yourself, then more pain and more pain killers. i went through it. morphine for a year after surgery, and dilaudid. i got weined off a little. then just quit. horrible withrawals for 4-5 weeks afterward. and yes it was effecting my relationship with my wife and kids. i was totally addicted. but its over now.
after going through those kinda withdrawls. i said to myself. thank god.
i was cutting down trees in the back yard w/ a chain saw. on morphine. because i couldnt feel anything. but when the morphine wore off id be in so much pain i would triple my dose.
i never took any pain medication before my surgery and fell in love w/ it.
but im on the right road now. that was the past. i have good days and bad days like anyone else. but its how you deal with it that matters.
i take gabbapentin which is to prevent the pain from migrating down my leg and hip. its non narcotic. and i usually forget to take it at night cause i fall asleep after a few bong hits of master kush.:) ill be talking to you bro.
did you get my e-mail address? varity pack. no problem. i think i kindda overdid it with ordering seeds.
i gotta order a grow tent now. for all the seedlings and eventually clones which igive to a couple of cancer patients. around my way.

i know exactly what you mean, i been there myself and glad not to be there anymore, it just takes over life, you dont care about anything but feeling ok, its sickening, but yea im on an ok road, it could be better but it could also be worse, but aslong as i keep doin what im doin it can only get better..and yea i got your email and talk to ya soon...

ok so i got alittle picture update of the little ones, lookin good as ever!!!
first i'll start off with the one that is lst'ed, so far its takin shape!!
100_08604.JPG

100_08614.JPG

heres the three that i want to keep but i think one of them is a male, im startin to see somethin and its lookin like a ball, i didn't take pics of it because it was too small and my cameras not that good at takin close ups, so i just took pics of their canopys and pics of how dense they are in the middle, i also put rocks on top of the soil to keep it from dryin out so fast and so that when i water them the soil doesn't get all messed up, im sure you guys know what im talkin about, and so far its been working, im down to try anything, because if your scared to try it you will never know, like a saying i heard,"to get things you've never had you gotta do things you've never done", sounds rite to me..so heres the three..heres the first plant..
100_08676.JPG

100_08695.JPG

100_08684.JPG

heres the second one..
100_08704.JPG

100_08715.JPG

100_08725.JPG

heres the third one..
100_08745.JPG

100_08753.JPG

100_08783.JPG

and last but not least a group shot in the cab, this is after i lowered the plants, i also didn't take pics of the one thats in the shitty soil, but you can still see it in this pic, its the one thats in the back in the middle, its still healthy and all but it just growin sooo slow, im gonna keep it and take care of it but other then that i dont pay any attention to it, i just let it do its thing in the back..ohwll..
100_08813.JPG

sorry this was a long update, i know i ramble too much, but anyway let me know what you guys think of my little ones so far, thanks..

Yeah I've been looking at smart pots and air poys alot lately. Can someone tell me what happens when you water smart pots. Does the water leak out the sides, bottom or both?

Water can run down the sides but always collected at the bottom. I always watered to 10% to 20% runoff...

Also depends on the drainage of your medium..

:Namaste:

Suka...your plants look really healthy..nice work. Love the indica strains..

Back
Top Bottom