Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

Glad to know you are still alive! I was hoping you got to finally harvest. I hope you were taking pics along the way while you're internet was down. Anyways, That harvest sounds like a pain in the ass. I'm kinda nervous when time comes to harvest mine. I have about 4weeks left so I have some time to learn.

Can't wait for the pics!

now that i look at them, i really didn't take that many pics, but heres what i have,
this was the cab before it went down..
102411112825.jpg

these are some shot of the buds, and then jarred up..
103011105119.jpg

102911171834.jpg

102911171805.jpg

102911172232.jpg

102911171940.jpg

this is some pics of the bho that i made, suprisingly it was some really good stuff!!!
102911171739.jpg

102911171627.jpg

102911171508.jpg

102911171440.jpg

welp thats it for this one, dont know what im gonna do now..

Good job Suka, I love seeing buds done right under CFL, just to show people it can be done well. + reps

i wanna thank everybody for all the kind words, means alot!!!! and yea you can get some good meds with cfls, you just gotta have the rite kind of cfls to do it with, and like i said this harvest really suprised me with how good it turned out, this harvest was way better then my first one, and the qaulity is way better, its crazy to say but i actually get stoned off this stuff, and it makes you laugh your ass off, like i said for bagseed its pretty good stuff!!! the pics do no justice, if you could see what the trichs look like now, it looks like the day i cut them, covered all over!!! and most of all the buds are still nice and dense and real sticky, i dried'em this time to where they weren't crispy like i did last time, i wanted them dry but not to where they crumble, like i said their still nice and sticky and it burns perfect, ash turns out nice, falls out in one peice, and again im suprised as shit, definitely looks a hell of alot better in person, and i've never smoked bho before so i dont know what its supose to smoke like, it gets you couchlocked and it makes you wanna cough your ass off, after 3-4 hits your in space!!! i've tried a nice bit of it so far, and whats in the pic is what i got left, so im gonna save it for a special day, but yea everything turned out real good, i wish i could have gottin some better pics, i'll try to take some more pics of the bigger buds after they cure for awhile, and i wanna thank you guys again for all the nice words, i still have a long way to go, im sure next grow will be way better for sure, its like every grow you wish you could start over cause you learn so much just in days on this site, but yea i think next grow im gonna wait till i get my hands on some good seeds this time, plus i need to take alittle brake anyway, let things cool down and let the smell get out my house lol, but hopefully i get my hands on somethin good soon!!! this bagseed is just not worth takin all that time to grow when i can just wait alittle bit and get somethin better, but like i said it should be sometime soon, hopefully everybody will be there when its time, i'll still be around but prolly wont be doin much, but i'll keep you guys updated for sure, untill then SMOKE ON FELLAS AND LADIES!!! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom