Royal Bluematic - Indoor Grow Box - Organic Soil - 50x3 Watt Full Band LED UFO

image2171.jpeg
image2170.jpeg
image2169.jpeg
image2168.jpeg

She still beefing up. She got a spraying but that's it. Better pics finally :).

Thanks guys! Well she had her flush and been giving nothing but water and spayed her with water honey fed days ago to clean her and to carb sweet her up. She fed loved it and got even more snow and more hairs a lot more hairs. She smells great. Swelled and looking ready. Pics before chop Sunday and more when done drying and then cureing. I really really am grateful for everyone who helped and supported my first auto grow. Learned so much and can't wate to beast the next grow!

Soon as she is done drying and cureing I'll weigh it. Vaped some more of her this time as she is. Tasty and dam strong head high and some body. U got anxiety or super stressed this is great for it! It's also a great mood lifter. Sweet taste blueberry flower exhale. Smoke enuf of her and Ul got body head and locked down. Very smooth vape. Yes their is differences. :) clean feeling high. No grog. Last good length of time. Relaxed my muscles and totally forgot I had legs lol. Very grateful for my work and effort. :volcano-smiley:

She's looking great, OC:goodjob:

What kind of vape do you use? I got one (vaporfi) and I've been back to smoking it regular. Didn't feel like I was getting anything or working too hard - not sure what the problem was. I had tried a pax and that didn't thrill me much either.

Da Buddha vape, I love it! I got the just got the dab kit for it and I got the personally made mouth piece for it. Seriously the best one I use minus valcano. Silver surfer the upgraded version of this, I saw no difference is use. Only difference really is the mount and glass dial. For price and use da Buddha vape is supreme. U can leave it on for hours and don't have to worry about burning it up. Really quick warm up. Easy to use. Tube only tho. No bag. Can hook it up for dabs and you can hook up to a bong. For so little you will get so ripped. So much cleaner and better feeling. No smell really. You get so much terp flavor!!! It's a diff kind of high too. Mine came with a sick bag and grinder.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom