gr8fulfor420's First Soil Autoflower Grow Journal - 2014

At the bottom of the post hit reply with quote. When the reply box comes up with the quote just type underneath it. When your done with what you have to say just hit post quick reply as normal.

Thanks SmokerJoe, Your a good 420er. Grow Strong.....Grow Long.:lot-o-toke:

Haha remember that when I have been nominated for member of the month contest . Thanks buddy it wasnt a problem answering a question. Looks like you got it right see easy.

Blue light is 2700lumens red is 6400 from a 125w so from what i gather from your post you have both pretty much covered? but yea the reds are like the warm lights for reptiles they produce alot more heat than blues they are used too stimulate plant growth as red spectrum light causes the 0lant too produce hormones telling it too flower and acts like the sun at the end of summer when the sun is low whereas blue is like the early sun of the year nice and high in the sky im pretty new too all this also i have tried my hand at a few photoperiod plants in the past but ive never had a full secret garden before :) this site is amazing i love being able to come on and offer/recieve advice from all sorts of different ppl with proper experiance i have spent years trawling debating my grow but never had the confidence untill i found 420 :bong:

:welcome:Right on Scottish, good post, I'm planning a grow in 3 months when I find a better place for my "Grow Zone". I have not tried a grow since early 70's, thanks to the smart people on this site I'm going to grow my own meds.:tokin:

Sorry 60cal - I passed out early last night. I see Smokerjoe came to the rescue! HAHA! 420 is an awesome site. There is soo much support! Its unbelievable!
Scottish - I have a snake and rotate out his reds so I have extra in the summer when he doesn't need as much heat. I know someone that has reasonable supply of bulbs and the sockets/hood. I didn't realize the girls would like em' might be worth my while to grab a couple and add them in the mix.....

Hey 60cal great too hear you will be growing your own meds soon im sure you will find plenty of info on here on everyones grow zones too help you find the perfect one for you and even the kind of meds you would like too grow :) my journel is in my sig(the link at the bottom of the message) all are welcome too stop by see my grow and ill do my best answer any questions :bong:

:thumb: the heat lamp from your snake should work wonders on your bud density grateful there made too replicate the sun so your plants will love them only thing id watch is the heat you dont want too burn the plant reds need too be placed around twice the distance a plant has too the blue and watch when your babies stretch i made both mistakes and have now burned my cola so had too make her part of a newly started experiment :) i dont know how energy concious you are but spare heat mats under your babies pots will stimulate root growth you could even experiment it and place under just one and test if the benefits are worthwile in future anyway i have a tendancy too go on so sorry people ill end here (i blame the cheese)but goodluck fellow growers have a green weekend :bong:

Sorry 60cal - I passed out early last night. I see Smokerjoe came to the rescue! HAHA! 420 is an awesome site. There is soo much support! Its unbelievable!
Scottish - I have a snake and rotate out his reds so I have extra in the summer when he doesn't need as much heat. I know someone that has reasonable supply of bulbs and the sockets/hood. I didn't realize the girls would like em' might be worth my while to grab a couple and add them in the mix.....

Right on gr8fulfor420..........I'm going to run over and check out your grow, see you there.:lot-o-toke:

Ladies & Gentlemen, the rolling stones.........

WP_20140309_002.jpg

I can't wait to pop some beans (or in my case "cherries"):lot-o-toke:

Anyways, I found out about the evil kitchen spammer. It literally is a spammer or spambot that usually posts in the introduce me thread about buying a kitchen. Pretty dumb to spam that here. I hate spam its fucking everywhere emails,cellphones,tv,come to your house knock on the door,cold calling. It just never ends. I got a gas company that keeps calling to ask us to switch gas companies and every damn time I say we are electric no gas in here at all please stop calling and so they would call again and again. Even newspapers that I live nowhere near and they would not be able to even deliver to me call. Fucking idiots.

Yeas a few others are having issues. Probably to many people trying to upload the pictures or there are so many on the server now that its running out of room. They may have to flush the system but thats just what I would do as a web designer/computer programmer. It would be a lot safer as well for legal reasons for the users.

Thanks! I thought I was taking "crazy pills" :tokin:

Yeas a few others are having issues. Probably to many people trying to upload the pictures or there are so many on the server now that its running out of room. They may have to flush the system but thats just what I would do as a web designer/computer programmer. It would be a lot safer as well for legal reasons for the users.

Yes m8 I got tortured with that on Fri wen I joined.still can't do it.I'm looking 2 post a few pics 2mor 4 an update and just know my hearts go a get broke again after more hours ballzin about.I'm just gona upload 2 gallery then email 420 an get them 2 post my pics.nice wee sprouts u hv there dude :thumb:

Hello snakelad welcome to the site. My advice is not to email anyone here as you will be potentially putting your real identity out there. Cant be to careful. If you still are going to do this then make a dummy email account not attached to your identity. There are also free email accounts you can make that will allow you to send email but not receive anything. The problem should be sorted out momentarily and the moderators are aware of the issue.

Totally take ur point m8,but I've got 2 small plants in a small tent.if the cops came crashing through my door I'd just laugh in their faces an say "yeah boys,a real cannabis farm going on here". :thumb: a judge would just fine u 4 2 small shitty plants,hardly Scarface stuff.did my research dude,a slap on the wrists (although knowing my luck 1 of the plants would turn out 2 be a cocaine plant with a street value of £20,000) :laugh: THEN ID BE FUCKED,PRICELESS

Okay SmokerJoe, now I now why your so smart when it comes to computers, they dragged me in the computer world kicking & screaming. I am a member of the over 50 club. Also I was hammering nails not key boards, I guess I'm a rookie at more than 1 thing but, I'm learning.:lot-o-toke:

I was trial and error taught by interest not school taught and thank you. I just have always loved computers ever since I got my hands on a apple 2 in the 80's. Very funny snakelad. The legal system as it stands is incredibly biased and I try not to deal with it. If I had more resources(mainly money) I sure as hell would deal with it. I am in a huge entangle child support/custody fight now. Wont give specifics to much but the case is a 12 hour round trip to appear in court in a city that doesnt have jurisdiction neither the kids the ex nor I live in and thats done on purpose. The run around from bureaucrats who treat you as a dollar sign and are in no way interest in being fair or offering you customer service. The whole legal system is a racket to harvest us for money and nothing else. Thats why there are so many laws it would take 4 lifetimes to read them all just 1 time let alone trying to remember them. They figure if there is a law for ever possible interaction then they can get you for something. Did you know you can be arrested for resisting arrest EVEN if they actually have nothing to arrest you for in the first place? My question is how do you resist something that isnt happening and wont happen because there is no reason you have for it to happen?

Back
Top Bottom