Kosmi's 2nd Grow - Space Bucket Regen - Foot Locker - Bag Seed - FIM

Update, week I don't remember but they're doing well. Buds are way bigger this time around. Probably the extra light and more efficient light bar. Need to add a stack to my bucket today. The tallest leaves are getting crispy.

image28206.jpg
image28205.jpg

May look like it, but it's been only water. It's either burn from before the lights were raised or from coming into contact with 12v DC lol. That's where the LEDs hookup and I may have forgotten to tape it...

Too much light, too little space.

Definitely some nute burn on the first photo.

I'm going with light burn, but only because I do it all the time. That's a lot of light and heat for such a small space. Notice how the leaf tips are curling upward? A sure sign.

Love the space bucket, Kosmi. Keep up the good work!

I think the locker plants are ready to chop here soon. I'm thinkin this next weekend.

Also need another raise for the bucket lights as you can see lol.

image29122.jpg
image29123.jpg
image29124.jpg
image29125.jpg

Yum!

Looking good, Kosmi. I got to hand it to you for growing such healthy plants in such small pots.:Namaste:

Think about adding a link to this grow or the next in your signature. That'll help more folks find your wonderful, micro-grow journal.

Well I harvested the plants in the foot locker and I'm trying to reveg what's left of the right plant. It made nice big buds :D the plant in the bucket is about 3-4 week behind.
I'll let you know the final yield when it dries out.

image29618.jpg
image29619.jpg

Hey everyone last harvest was estimated close to an ounce. My scale broke lol. Probably gonna chop down the bucket plant this weekend.

image30984.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom